2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

6 hours ago, tjm73 said:

Emailed my dealer yesterday. I am 41st out of 65 unscheduled orders they have in. He further said they haven't scheduled any Super Duties in 3 or 4 weeks. And that at this point he can't even guarantee that it'll get built as a 2022 model.

And then I read the post above. I'm in Western NY. Great Lakes county for sure. I hope the above isn't true. I agreed to buy a truck at the 2022 price and now maybe they can't/won't be able to build it and I'll have to reorder and pay more.  That will suck. I mean if I can't have the truck to use before August I may as well wait for a 2023 MY with whatever updates the expected refresh brings, but I still gotta eat the price increase. That's bullspit!

I’m also in Western New York. Waiting since August. When did you order and what model/level?

11 hours ago, EB1959 said:

Is this what Paul was referencing ?  This is from my VIN entry.

PCM.jpg

EB, yes, that is what he was trying to get us to look at.  When I looked at your window sticker, it showed in production and so did your tracker, so your truck is in some stage of build.  If they complete the build and it goes across the street to get the 5th wheel prep, it may not show as built, I'm not sure.  But I think your wait is nearing it's end, that's my opinion since we're not privy to the details.  Good luck EB and I hope you get your as built data soon and the tracker shows "built" too.  I think my truck too is in some stage of build, either paint or staging but I suspect mine will change from "in production" to "built" very soon.  My schedule build week is 3/21 which isn't far off but when I see it built and as built data is populated on Motorcraft service as built site, then I'll know for sure.

Index - FordServiceInfo.Com (motorcraftservice.com)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Poppy350 said:

Anybody who's truck was built this week get a its been shipped email?

Built 3/14, Shipped 3/16.

Anyone else’s Window sticker missing the build date? My truck shipped on 3/16, Window sticker updated 3/17 and does not have the Build/Blend Date on it. Looks identical to the Window sticker I got when it first went into production. 

39 minutes ago, gerstner5 said:

Built 3/14, Shipped 3/16.

Anyone else’s Window sticker missing the build date? My truck shipped on 3/16, Window sticker updated 3/17 and does not have the Build/Blend Date on it. Looks identical to the Window sticker I got when it first went into production. 

CB0E50A4-D0B8-4DE7-A959-52B6C27792B3.jpeg

4 hours ago, Denao_53 said:

I’m also in Western New York. Waiting since August. When did you order and what model/level?

My truck is listed in my signature. But it's a 250 lariat 4x4 crewcab 7.3 a few options none of which are the ones that can cause problems. Ordered 1/31/22

• Like 1

I ordered a 2022 f250 lariat in January. I have a vin number and a window sticker but the truck has been in production for 2 weeks. Does anybody have any info on what is going on? It says on the tracker it would only take a few days!

new to the forum

I found out from Cyberdman this morning that my truck has a build date of 03/29. This evening I got the in production notice. On the

ford tracking link it says in production but I wasn't able to pull the window sticker. I then went to the Mach-E tracker and it popped right up. It is a 350 Lariat ultimate with UTT and 5th prep ordered Dec 10. Ive been bumped 5 times now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it all stays planned.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NM04Ford said:

Tracker has been updated tonight to in production.  Ordered 1/21/22 and scheduled to build week of 3/21/22.

Screenshot_20220317-213356_Chrome.jpg

Mine has been in production for 2 weeks and hasn’t changed souls I be worried about a delay?

On 3/16/2022 at 5:13 PM, manko said:

Just got the dreaded email again at 5:00pm PST.  F450 pushed back for a sixth time in 7-weeks.  Now May 2nd (started at March 7th). 

Mine was pushed to May 2nd last week, it was originally scheduled for the week of 3/21 then bumped to 3/28 then pushed to 5/2. I'm frustrated,  I haven't received a single email from Ford. Salesman said that he's been in touch with Ford but no response. Really lame to say the least! Unfortunately there's not much I can do either!

8 hours ago, Dog breath said:

No I just received my VIN today. I live in Wisconsin and ordered from a dealer in Orlando Fl. In the city. I had 11 in front of me when I ordered

What dealership?  They give you a discount below invoice?  I’m in Florida 

I think there may be something to the whole "which dealer did you order from" thing.  I check the Tremor forum regularly and it does not appear that many folks at all were picked up today that ordered through Granger while many that ordered fairly recently (late Jan and Feb), from other dealers, were picked up for builds.

I also saw very few trucks other than XLT and Lariat's get picked up.

8 hours ago, NM04Ford said:

Tracker has been updated tonight to in production.  Ordered 1/21/22 and scheduled to build week of 3/21/22.

I noticed mine had updated to In Production also.  Window sticker was not visible yet.  But, this morning, I am back to Order Confirmed.  It went back to In Production again.  My build week is also 3/21.  Specific day is 3/27.

Edited by ButlerDan
Build status changed again

5 hours ago, DaveMows said:

Mine was pushed to May 2nd last week, it was originally scheduled for the week of 3/21 then bumped to 3/28 then pushed to 5/2. I'm frustrated,  I haven't received a single email from Ford. Salesman said that he's been in touch with Ford but no response. Really lame to say the least! Unfortunately there's not much I can do either!

What did you order? Do you have any accessories that would have to be installed by GFX.  I was told that even before Covid that anything going to GFX delayed trucks. My thought is that whatever they install I can do myself or get done elsewhere

Now that I have gone through this ordering process I think I may have this figured out.

call dealers and ask how many SD allocations they have. 

ask how many SD orders they have waiting

get any accessories that can be done after you get the truck off your build and do later

get all your paperwork from the dealer completing the order so you are price protected 

maybe call dealers in the city that sell SD I would think big country dealers would get bombarded with orders?

just some thoughts and ideas 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ButlerDan said:

I noticed mine had updated to In Production also.  Window sticker was not visible yet.  But, this morning, I am back to Order Confirmed.  My build week is also 3/21.  Specific day is 3/27.

Mine went into production last night also. 3/27 build day also. Window sticker not visible on the ford tracker but was able to see it here.

Ford Mach-E Reservation Details Viewer

Once you put in your vin and order number a window sticker tab will appear.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gearguywb said:

I think there may be something to the whole "which dealer did you order from" thing.

May be?  If you’re going to check out at the grocery store and there are 2 cashiers and one line has 2 people in it and one line has 10 which one will get you checked out faster?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ekdad said:

I ordered a 2022 f250 lariat in January. I have a vin number and a window sticker but the truck has been in production for 2 weeks. Does anybody have any info on what is going on? It says on the tracker it would only take a few days!

new to the forum

Mine did the same thing. My tracker went into production exactly 2 weeks ago today. I had a build day of 3/15 then it got pushed to 3/19. I have read here that your tracker can change around 2 weeks out or so to 'in production' of your actual build date. Just going by what I've read on here.