12 hours ago, Joeprima said:

Hey I ice I have a question for you

I ordered a 6.7 super crew BAP lariat value pack

12/20

priority 10

dealer allocation is 10

0 on lot 1 in front of my order 

what could be my hold up? 

guy ordered same as my truck March 9 and is already scheduled for production (don’t know where he’s located) 

Talk to your Dealer and make them do their job for starters. If there's only one unscheduled order ahead of you, you shouldn't have to wait much longer. You might also discuss whether they'll contact their Ford Zone Manager about having the Ford regional office re-prioritize your order.  

As to why someone who supposedly ordered a truck two weeks ago is already scheduled, take it for what it's worth as an online post. There are issues with dozens of suppliers, the ongoing microchip shortages, interrupted plant schedules, commodity restraints, a tremendous volume of retail orders and differences in market sizes, Dealer sales volume and allocation, quality of dealership management related to order bank management, etc. There are thousands of possible build combinations and too easy to think someone else's truck is the same as yours and wonder why their order got scheduled and yours didn't. There are simply too many factors involved and not enough time to get involved.

Again, talk to your Dealer and more specifically, talk directly to the sales manager. Very few sales representatives are familiar with the retail order and scheduling process and/or the resources available.   

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Talk to your Dealer and make them do their job for starters. If there's only one unscheduled order ahead of you, you shouldn't have to wait much longer. You might also discuss whether they'll contact their Ford Zone Manager about having the Ford regional office re-prioritize your order.  

As to why someone who supposedly ordered a truck two weeks ago is already scheduled, take it for what it's worth as an online post. There are issues with dozens of suppliers, the ongoing microchip shortages, interrupted plant schedules, commodity restraints, a tremendous volume of retail orders and differences in market sizes, Dealer sales volume and allocation, quality of dealership management related to order bank management, etc. There are thousands of possible build combinations and too easy to think someone else's truck is the same as yours and wonder why their order got scheduled and yours didn't. There are simply too many factors involved and not enough time to get involved.

Again, talk to your Dealer and more specifically, talk directly to the sales manager. Very few sales representatives are familiar with the retail order and scheduling process and/or the resources available.   

Thank you much appreciated 

8 hours ago, cc121 said:

Do you know if it’s possible for my dealer to add that package to my truck after I’ve received a build date and VIN or am I out of luck? The order has been in since last July and the dealer removed the BAP and fifth wheel prep to get it scheduled. But I’d really like the BAP if it’s possible to add it. 

It's unlikely as Super Duty orders have been getting locked in very early due to the retail order volume. You'd need to talk to your Dealer about your order status. 

9 hours ago, cc121 said:

Do you know if it’s possible for my dealer to add that package to my truck after I’ve received a build date and VIN or am I out of luck? The order has been in since last July and the dealer removed the BAP and fifth wheel prep to get it scheduled. But I’d really like the BAP if it’s possible to add it. 

I’m in the same boat as you with dropping the BAP but wanting to add it back. This is what my dealer sent me. My order was non-amendable so I stuck with the SAP and will just add the black accents later. 

5C1BF20E-2408-4412-AF47-91A12DB8E384.jpeg

Have an F-450 order that was placed 12/16 and was scheduled for production initially in February. It has been pushed a few times and is now showing 3/28. Not complaining, and actually it’s been a bit of a blessing because I have a Chevrolet ordered as a buyback replacement that I will be trading in for the F450, and if the F450 comes first the dealer said they’d have to sell the F450. But I am trying to keep an eye out for it so I can make sure that I push Chevrolet as much as possible to get their order shipped. The Chevy is built and supposed to ship the end of this month. Just curious how likely it is that the F450 will be built this month and how long I can plan on for shipping. 

thanks!!

17 minutes ago, rwillden said:

So about 4 weeks from built to arriving on the dealers lot?

Closer to 3 weeks, from KTP to Boise.  I don’t know why but every specific date I was give was met.  Initially told minimum of 4 months.  Was given a build date of 2/28 by the salesman built 2/26.  Ford showed shipped 3/4 with a delivery date 3/19, salesman said 3/25 delivery but probably earlier, delivered 3/19 and will pick up today 3/20.

1 hour ago, rwillden said:

Have an F-450 order that was placed 12/16 and was scheduled for production initially in February. It has been pushed a few times and is now showing 3/28. Not complaining, and actually it’s been a bit of a blessing because I have a Chevrolet ordered as a buyback replacement that I will be trading in for the F450, and if the F450 comes first the dealer said they’d have to sell the F450. But I am trying to keep an eye out for it so I can make sure that I push Chevrolet as much as possible to get their order shipped. The Chevy is built and supposed to ship the end of this month. Just curious how likely it is that the F450 will be built this month and how long I can plan on for shipping. 

thanks!!

My Sales Manager advises an average shipping time of 23 days from the factory to the rail yard, which is only a couple of miles from the dealership. This is Metro Vancouver, BC

17 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

Is there a way to tell by the window sticker the rail car number etc… my truck was built 3 weeks ago and shipped a couple days after.  No news in almost 3 weeks. 

No u have to contact ur dealer, cyberdman, or I’ve heard even ford marketing could provide 

Thanks for the info Ice. 

I looked at that thread for the next build dates and I see it shows 5-2 is the next build week. I ordered on 12-28. Ford did send me a confirmation email that the order was received but that’s all I’ve gotten from Ford besides Fridays email about delays and commodity issues. Is it possible I could get a schedule notification this coming week? 

49 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

Is there a way to tell by the window sticker the rail car number etc… my truck was built 3 weeks ago and shipped a couple days after.  No news in almost 3 weeks. 

Window Stickers are created just before the vehicle goes into production and do not include rail car information. Rail car information is included in the Vehicle Visibility report which your Dealer has 24/7 access to. 

My truck has been " in production" with no date above " in production"  Window sticker is there however.  How long does a truck stay in production before being built?

Edit.  its been 1 week already

Edited by F3pifty
added clarification

24 minutes ago, F3pifty said:

My truck has been " in production" with no date above " in production"  Window sticker is there however.  How long does a truck stay in production before being built?

Edit.  its been 1 week already

I am not sure there is one standard answer here.  I've been "in production" for 14 days...and there is still no "in production" or "built" date in the tracker.  Have had my window sticker since 3/7.  Dealer tells me I am to be built today, but there are no signs via email or tracker to validate if that is true or not.

15 minutes ago, cboy said:

I am not sure there is one standard answer here.  I've been "in production" for 14 days...and there is still no "in production" or "built" date in the tracker.  Have had my window sticker since 3/7.  Dealer tells me I am to be built today, but there are no signs via email or tracker to validate if that is true or not.

You typically won’t get your email until the next day after your build date

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Window Stickers are created just before the vehicle goes into production and do not include rail car information. Rail car information is included in the Vehicle Visibility report which your Dealer has 24/7 access to. 

Do you know if they ship out on Saturdays and Sundays?

5 hours ago, Rogue6 said:

Closer to 3 weeks, from KTP to Boise.  I don’t know why but every specific date I was give was met.  Initially told minimum of 4 months.  Was given a build date of 2/28 by the salesman built 2/26.  Ford showed shipped 3/4 with a delivery date 3/19, salesman said 3/25 delivery but probably earlier, delivered 3/19 and will pick up today 3/20.

The Ford dealer in Spokane that I went with told me on Friday that delivery could take 3-4 months if the truck is produced on 4/25 as scheduled.  I walked out of there and told my wife that they are nuts.

My F250 shows in production and my build week is this week 3/21. I have a window sticker as of Friday morning and it shows convoy at the bottom center. Is it safe to say it will be delivered by truck?  If that's  the case hopefully it's faster than rail. Anyone with any knowledge on delivery type and time frames.

1 hour ago, NM04Ford said:

My F250 shows in production and my build week is this week 3/21. I have a window sticker as of Friday morning and it shows convoy at the bottom center. Is it safe to say it will be delivered by truck?  If that's  the case hopefully it's faster than rail. Anyone with any knowledge on delivery type and time frames.

Most likely rail to the closest yard and then truck it the rest of the way

• Like 1

Hey all, I ordered my tremor 6.7 in the end of november and never got a single email from Ford. I called the dealership on Friday to make sure that the email was correct and my sales guy said it was. He said that for some reason there have been a bunch of people who weren't receiving emails. I wanted it know is this true? Am I the only one who has experienced this?