2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

15 minutes ago, awesomeegyptian said:

Hey all, I ordered my tremor 6.7 in the end of november and never got a single email from Ford. I called the dealership on Friday to make sure that the email was correct and my sales guy said it was. He said that for some reason there have been a bunch of people who weren't receiving emails. I wanted it know is this true? Am I the only one who has experienced this? 

I have read a where a bunch of folks are not getting emails, I've been getting them just fine.  I suspect that the email address either got written down wrong or the dealer made a mistake in the address submittal or just never did it.  I've read where a few have called Ford Customer Service and got them to add it but I'm not sure it was always working afterwards.  Maybe someone that knows 100% for certain will chime in shortly and let you know, but I don't think you're alone.

15 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

I have read a where a bunch of folks are not getting emails, I've been getting them just fine.  I suspect that the email address either got written down wrong or the dealer made a mistake in the address submittal or just never did it.  I've read where a few have called Ford Customer Service and got them to add it but I'm not sure it was always working afterwards.  Maybe someone that knows 100% for certain will chime in shortly and let you know, but I don't think you're alone.

Appreciate the response and I had asked the dealership and they said the email is correct and even read it back to me. I was thinking of calling customer service tomorrow. Just very frustrating not knowing a single thing going on.

1 hour ago, NM04Ford said:

My F250 shows in production and my build week is this week 3/21. I have a window sticker as of Friday morning and it shows convoy at the bottom center. Is it safe to say it will be delivered by truck?  If that's  the case hopefully it's faster than rail. Anyone with any knowledge on delivery type and time frames.

Most likely rail to the closest yard and then truck it the rest of the way

3 hours ago, awesomeegyptian said:

Hey all, I ordered my tremor 6.7 in the end of november and never got a single email from Ford. I called the dealership on Friday to make sure that the email was correct and my sales guy said it was. He said that for some reason there have been a bunch of people who weren't receiving emails. I wanted it know is this true? Am I the only one who has experienced this? 

I ordered mine end of January and never got an email. A week ago I contacted the dealer and they printed me out what they

dealer order receipt acknowledgment (DORA). It showed when the order was placed and my order number. They also gave me the Order Fulfillment Vehicle Visibility report which showed the truck was “In Order Processing” and “Unscheduled Clean”. On a side note I ordered a Lincoln Aviator on Saturday and I got an email a few hours after leaving the dealership. Lincoln dealer told me it would 2-3 months on the Aviator and it would be a 2023. I wonder what will end up happening with my truck order. 

5 hours ago, awesomeegyptian said:

I have the correct email attached to my order. I received my initial order confirmation from Ford via my email, as well as my scheduled status/VIN email, then three additional emails pushing my scheduled week out. However, last week Thursday I was able to go onto the Ford Tracker and find out my order had gone into the Production status.  As of today, I still have not received an email from Ford with that update.  So I guess my answer would be yes and no. 

I ordered a Lariat 6.7 on 10/26, but did not go into Scheduled Status and get a VIN until 1/13. My current build date is scheduled for 3/24. 

Best of luck with your order. 

Edited by Late Apex 61

On 3/19/2022 at 12:35 PM, ice-capades said:

You need to have made 15 good posts in order to qualify for tracking assistance at the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees forum. Be sure to read the rules carefully as they are strictly enforced. 

Let me ask this, then...

If the dealer originally put my order in as a priority 20(stock,) would it have generated a confirmation email? 

2 hours ago, Outlaw96669 said:

Let me ask this, then...

If the dealer originally put my order in as a priority 20(stock,) would it have generated a confirmation email? 

@Outlaw96669 before I canceled my original order I placed in November, I received a confirmation email from Ford after it was submitted as a stock order with a PC of 80. Needless to say, I bailed from that dealership in February because I got the impression they had absolutely no idea what they were doing. If it wasn’t for all the advice I received on here I would probably still be waiting for a rig that would have never been built. So yes, it should still generate a confirmation email assuming it was entered correctly. 

37 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

@Outlaw96669 before I canceled my original order I placed in November, I received a confirmation email from Ford after it was submitted as a stock order with a PC of 80. Needless to say, I bailed from that dealership in February because I got the impression they had absolutely no idea what they were doing. If it wasn’t for all the advice I received on here I would probably still be waiting for a rig that would have never been built. So yes, it should still generate a confirmation email assuming it was entered correctly. 

Thanks. 

Maybe it shouldn't matter to me anymore but I had already been waiting 4 months before finding out this past Friday I was a stock order. I immediately ordered at another dealership and have to start the waiting all over again.

21 minutes ago, Outlaw96669 said:

Thanks. 

Maybe it shouldn't matter to me anymore but I had already been waiting 4 months before finding out this past Friday I was a stock order. I immediately ordered at another dealership and have to start the waiting all over again.

I know your frustration, but I can say for me it was worth jumping ship! I placed my second order on 2/1 and got a production email 9 days later, something I would never have received with the previous dealer. Hang in there!

11 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

Congrats, looks great...That's one hell of a garage door, must be 12' tall?

It’s an oversized RV bay 47’ deep15.5’ wide 17’ tall, the door I think is 12w x 14tall.  Make backing the trailer in easy.

thanks for all the the likes, nice to have it and hope the rest of you get yours soon.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Outlaw96669 said:

Let me ask this, then...

Priority code 20 is for stock orders (20-80) only and retail orders use priority codes 10-19 with 19 being the default priority code unless the Dealer manually assigns a lower code. E-mail addresses can only be attached to retail orders in the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system. 

WBDO_Retail Customer E-Mail.jpg

On 3/19/2022 at 5:31 PM, Pauljbouda said:

I was scheduled to the day of 03/20.  Hadn't heard anything and cyberdman told me there was no movement he could see in his tracker.  I then figured I'd try this site and sure enough there were BCE codes!  ???   After 7 months of waiting there is finally some movement.  Without this forum to keep me busy it would have been much harder.  Of course the wait isn't over but very thankful for all the contributors on here!!!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, CBears said:

I was scheduled to the day of 03/20.  Hadn't heard anything and cyberdman told me there was no movement he could see in his tracker.  I then figured I'd try this site and sure enough there were BCE codes!  ???   After 7 months of waiting there is finally some movement.  Without this forum to keep me busy it would have been much harder.  Of course the wait isn't over but very thankful for all the contributors on here!!!

I was in the same boat (didn't know my exact build day but sometime last week). No update in the tracker this morning but just checked that site and I also have BCE codes this morning after not having them yesterday! This forum has helped me not constantly bug my dealer for updates!

Edited by FTwoFiddy
grammar
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, FTwoFiddy said:

I was in the same boat (didn't know my exact build day but sometime last week). No update in the tracker this morning but just checked that site and I also have BCE codes this morning after not having them yesterday! This forum has helped me not constantly bug my dealer for updates!

Yeah, that too!  Not sure my dealer is glad I'm on this forum.  He's been really good and responsive to me but told me some things that icecapades' posts showed were incorrect.  Hopefully this also helped some customers that came after me.

17 minutes ago, CBears said:

Yeah, that too!  Not sure my dealer is glad I'm on this forum.  He's been really good and responsive to me but told me some things that icecapades' posts showed were incorrect.  Hopefully this also helped some customers that came after me.

I left out the forum in most of my conversations with my dealer. I just checked the tracker again and it now shows 'in production with an yesterday's date below it. This is the first I have seen an actual date there. Hoping for the built email tomorrow!

On 3/17/2022 at 11:19 AM, MFord said:

Tracker shows in production now and window sticker available. Hoping not to get bumped. Have a build day for the 25th. Too bad rates are creeping up. Starting to see a glimmer of light. Also shows itll be shipped convoy. Maybe faster than rail. We’ll see! 

You might see about getting pre-approved with an auto loan now to lock in your rate. We applied with our local credit union back in January and they said the rate of 3.99% was locked in for us even if we take possession of the pickup months later.

19 minutes ago, CBears said:

It would be interesting to know what information he said was incorrect. 

• Like 2