2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

17 minutes ago, PDT818 said:

Curious as to why the only tracker view I have in like the one below, where others are showing a different view I don't have. I don't show anything on the main ford website under my orders.

image.png.a908b40b0b486cf98c1e3d849c6728d0.png

Your tracker will look like that until you get scheduled for production and receive a VIN. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FTwoFiddy said:

19 minutes ago, PDT818 said:

Curious as to why the only tracker view I have in like the one below, where others are showing a different view I don't have. I don't show anything on the main ford website under my orders.

image.png.a908b40b0b486cf98c1e3d849c6728d0.png

How were you able to even access this? I thought needed to have a VIN to even use the tracker.

23 minutes ago, Pauljbouda said:

That’s just the webpage view of the confirmation email that was sent

How do you get to that page?  I never received an email confirmation of my order even though I've called Ford and confirmed they have the correct email address.

1 hour ago, CBears said:

I was scheduled to the day of 03/20.  Hadn't heard anything and cyberdman told me there was no movement he could see in his tracker.  I then figured I'd try this site and sure enough there were BCE codes!  ???   After 7 months of waiting there is finally some movement.  Without this forum to keep me busy it would have been much harder.  Of course the wait isn't over but very thankful for all the contributors on here!!!

Hell yeah! Awesome news.

Ordered an xlt scsb on 1/28/22. Received the email from Ford stating build is delayed due to parts shortage. So called dealer and deleted 5th wheel package and ball. Also dropped mud flaps and hood guard. I decided to switch rv 5th wheel from a king pin and convert it to accept a  2 5/16  ball.

That way I don't have to mess around with 5th wheel hitch in the bed

I sure hope this helps me get truck faster,  but who knows? Lol I'll post if and when I ever get scheduled to be built. This a great forum, learning a lot from others. Thanks

6 hours ago, CBears said:

I was scheduled to the day of 03/20.  Hadn't heard anything and cyberdman told me there was no movement he could see in his tracker.  I then figured I'd try this site and sure enough there were BCE codes!  ???   After 7 months of waiting there is finally some movement.  Without this forum to keep me busy it would have been much harder.  Of course the wait isn't over but very thankful for all the contributors on here!!!

@CBears I’m right there with ya… checked the tracker and saw that a production date was populated. Then checked BCE codes and whatdya know… ?? a ton of codes that weren’t there last night! I’m beginning to get excited ? 

055D2304-D7D7-44A0-AA9E-E0EBB6E48928.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, No-Communication548 said:

I ordered an F250 Lariat Ultimate 7.3 Tremor with the BAP in early September and still don't have even a VIN#. Is that unusual or are there other people here with orders that old?

No-Comms,

We ordered an F250 7.3l Platinum Tremor on June 16, 2021…nine months ago, still awaiting a vin.

We’ve also been at priority-2 since Christmas…hoping to get scheduled/vin this week…fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, No-Communication548 said:

I ordered an F250 Lariat Ultimate 7.3 Tremor with the BAP in early September and still don't have even a VIN#. Is that unusual or are there other people here with orders that old?

I order Aug 24. I was told by my dealer in early Jan that they were contacted by the regional rep as to why I hadn't been scheduled and told me that I should consider deleting spray in bedliner, 5the wheel prep, & tonneau cover which were at that time 20-30 weeks before I would even be looked at to be scheduled. I deleted all of those options and was schedule in the next couple days and it was just built this past weekend awaiting shipping now. 250 Platinum CCLB

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mike83 said:

I ordered mine end of January and never got an email. A week ago I contacted the dealer and they printed me out what they

dealer order receipt acknowledgment (DORA). It showed when the order was placed and my order number. They also gave me the Order Fulfillment Vehicle Visibility report which showed the truck was “In Order Processing” and “Unscheduled Clean”. On a side note I ordered a Lincoln Aviator on Saturday and I got an email a few hours after leaving the dealership. Lincoln dealer told me it would 2-3 months on the Aviator and it would be a 2023. I wonder what will end up happening with my truck order. 

I might just have then do the same for me. I also heard if you contact ford they can help resolve that issue.  Fingers crossed we get the new trucks soon. 

14 hours ago, Late Apex 61 said:

I have the correct email attached to my order. I received my initial order confirmation from Ford via my email, as well as my scheduled status/VIN email, then three additional emails pushing my scheduled week out. However, last week Thursday I was able to go onto the Ford Tracker and find out my order had gone into the Production status.  As of today, I still have not received an email from Ford with that update.  So I guess my answer would be yes and no. 

I ordered a Lariat 6.7 on 10/26, but did not go into Scheduled Status and get a VIN until 1/13. My current build date is scheduled for 3/24. 

Best of luck with your order. 

Well congrats on hopefully getting the truck soon! I hope to get scheduled soon seeing so many people who ordered after me and already have vins. 

16 minutes ago, HarryTaint said:

I order Aug 24. I was told by my dealer in early Jan that they were contacted by the regional rep as to why I hadn't been scheduled and told me that I should consider deleting spray in bedliner, 5the wheel prep, & tonneau cover which were at that time 20-30 weeks before I would even be looked at to be scheduled. I deleted all of those options and was schedule in the next couple days and it was just built this past weekend awaiting shipping now. 250 Platinum CCLB

Harry,

I should have mentioned that we have all the major commodity constraints…AS, 5th WP, spray in liner, and tonneau cover…dropped the spray in liner a couple weeks ago.

That said, this will be our long term truck, so don’t want to drop the other stuff…at least not yet.  In the meantime, we still have our 2012 max tow, low mileage, 6.2l, Platinum F150 to get us by while we wait.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, No-Communication548 said:

Who would you contact at Ford? My dealer hasn't been very helpful or forthcoming with any information.

You are better off contacting your dealer. They have access to the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). Ask them what the status of your order is and go from there. If your sales person can't / won't help you, ask to speak to the person that does the ordering for the dealership. 

2 hours ago, No-Communication548 said:

I must be one of the "lucky" ones.  I ordered a 350 Lariat Ultimate, BAP, 5th wheel, etc. on 8/25.  I got the VIN/scheduled email on 2/1, screwed around with a few date moves, and as of now, supposed to be built next week.  We'll see if that actually holds true.

36 minutes ago, sjmcken81 said:

Harry,

I should have mentioned that we have all the major commodity constraints…AS, 5th WP, spray in liner, and tonneau cover…dropped the spray in liner a couple weeks ago.

That said, this will be our long term truck, so don’t want to drop the other stuff…at least not yet.  In the meantime, we still have our 2012 max tow, low mileage, 6.2l, Platinum F150 to get us by while we wait.

It is my long term truck too, but I would like to have the truck and start using it. I contacted local aftermarket places and I have ordered and everything is in for myself that I deleted. Obviously not AS. I have spray in liner, tonneau, ceramic, undercoating, window tinting, 5th wheel prep, wheels, tires all ordered and waiting for the truck to arrive so I can have them installed. I did it this way so I did not have to wait on ford any longer than I've already been waiting. For me I was sick and tired of waiting and the aftermarket stuff is just as good if not better than what ford would put on. Having a truck to use while you wait makes a difference too, I have an explorer. 

20 hours ago, awesomeegyptian said:

Hey all, I ordered my tremor 6.7 in the end of november and never got a single email from Ford. I called the dealership on Friday to make sure that the email was correct and my sales guy said it was. He said that for some reason there have been a bunch of people who weren't receiving emails. I wanted it know is this true? Am I the only one who has experienced this? 

I have also checked with dealer and contacted Ford customer service who also said my email was listed and verified it but still never received an email 

23 minutes ago, kfford said:

I have also checked with dealer and contacted Ford customer service who also said my email was listed and verified it but still never received an email 

I actually got off the phone with them not even an hour ago and they tell me there system is down and to call back in a few hours LOL. My luck is just wonderful