2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

On 3/21/2022 at 10:19 AM, ice-capades said:

It would be interesting to know what information he said was incorrect. 

It makes you wonder why these salesman/dealers are not here correcting you with their ... COUGH COUGH ... alternative facts ... COUGH COUGH ...     LOL

Edited by Monoman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, awesomeegyptian said:

I actually got off the phone with them not even an hour ago and they tell me there system is down and to call back in a few hours LOL. My luck is just wonderful

I tracked my truck too many times today, I must have broke it ?

3 hours ago, No-Communication548 said:

I ordered an F250 Lariat Ultimate 7.3 Tremor with the BAP in early September and still don't have even a VIN#. Is that unusual or are there other people here with orders that old?

I ordered in August and just got scheduled last week.

48 minutes ago, Fzappa1 said:

Anyone have a truck built and delivered with the fifth wheel prep package lately? 

My dealer has 5th wheel prep on all 3 SD's that are built and being shipped. He also had 24 trucks scheduled last week, with mine and a number of others also having the 5th wheel prep.

25 minutes ago, Rangers09 said:

My dealer has 5th wheel prep on all 3 SD's that are built and being shipped. He also had 24 trucks scheduled last week, with mine and a number of others also having the 5th wheel prep.

That’s good news, mine was built and showed shipped 2 weeks ago, the dealer looked at the VVR last week and the truck was still sitting in Kentucky, I e mailed them today to see if there’s any updates, I’m still waiting to hear back.  

4 hours ago, No-Communication548 said:

I ordered an F250 Lariat Ultimate 7.3 Tremor with the BAP in early September and still don't have even a VIN#. Is that unusual or are there other people here with orders that old?

I ordered july/13/2021

F250 Lariat 4x4 

BAP

MOONROOF

ULTIMATE PACKAGE

CAPTIANS CHAIRS

7.3 GASSER

Still no VIN.

2 hours ago, paulwb said:

Ordered f350 with xplan signed dora and now dealer saying they wont honor xplan pricing.. 

I'd be VERY upset about that and to be honest I fear the same thing when my truck finally gets built. 

All I can hope is that all these dealers that are bending people over will loose many customers when times are again good.  Probably not but I can hope....

20 minutes ago, Blown32 said:

I'd be VERY upset about that and to be honest I fear the same thing when my truck finally gets built. 

All I can hope is that all these dealers that are bending people over will loose many customers when times are again good.  Probably not but I can hope....

Agree with you. I have always bought local but being trained now that real customer service is worth some drive time 

10 hours ago, FTwoFiddy said:

I was in the same boat (didn't know my exact build day but sometime last week). No update in the tracker this morning but just checked that site and I also have BCE codes this morning after not having them yesterday! This forum has helped me not constantly bug my dealer for updates!

congrats on getting your BDE codes, that should be worth Fiddy Cent...I'm waiting on my codes, mine is scheduled to be built the week of 3/21, this week, I don't know the build day, I have not asked cyberdman to track it, figured I'd just wait since it will hopefully happen very soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paulwb said:

Ordered f350 with xplan signed dora and now dealer saying they wont honor xplan pricing.. 

That sucks. I've thought about the same thing since it will take 8 months order-to-delivery. We also agreed on a trade price when I ordered, which is probably also null/void (although used prices still seem to be high). I hope you're able to work something out with them. Good luck.

47 minutes ago, BP25 said:

That sucks. I've thought about the same thing since it will take 8 months order-to-delivery. We also agreed on a trade price when I ordered, which is probably also null/void (although used prices still seem to be high). I hope you're able to work something out with them. Good luck.

I called ford they seem to think since i have a signed order dealer will honor it.. Im thinkinh of recording sale and if they dont honor it post it on youtube.. If nothing else I'll feel better. 

7 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

@CBears I’m right there with ya… checked the tracker and saw that a production date was populated. Then checked BCE codes and whatdya know… ?? a ton of codes that weren’t there last night! I’m beginning to get excited ? 

055D2304-D7D7-44A0-AA9E-E0EBB6E48928.png

So are you saying there will be a date under where it says in production on screen shot below?  My truck has showed "in production" since 3/15 but no change since.  I'm thinking KRs parts are causing a delay, my VIN ends in D68786.  My sales manager texted me on the 15th to let me know, Ford order tracker showed "in Production" on the 16th or following day.  Motorcraft as built site still shows no BDE codes which means it's not built.

image.thumb.png.e1f9f4251723561d7360eafc92e82144.png