2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Toolman    Don’t feel bad you’re VIN# is literally 19,991 after mine and I still don’t have a date. Ballpark sure original build week was supposed to be 1/31 pushed 9 times latest 4/4

King, 7.3, all the no no stuff. Glad at least you have some hope. BEST of Luck, enjoy, I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait.

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2022 at 6:20 PM, Rogue6 said:

as I have mentioned before no emails from ford.  When I ordered I told the sales guy I did want to be a bother or be a whiner, he told me it was probably a minimum of 4 months from January 8th.  So 2 weeks in I email the sales guy he gives me the vin and order number, so I check the tracker obsessively, pleasantly surprised to see movement, no emails, 4 weeks later it’s in production email the sales guy he tells me scheduled to be built 2/28, will probably have end of March, 2/26 shows built.  3/6 shows shipped, still no email from Ford, email sales guy 4 weeks from the last time and he tells me it’s in Utah with a delivery date of 3/25 to Boise.

Priority 19.

F250 4x4 7.3 CCSB

Lariat value

skid plates

upfitter switches

powersteps

275/70/R18 A/T

carpet delete

heated steering wheel, embarrassing but wow it’s so nice

Star White

was going to get the factory spray in bed liner, but the sales guy said not to because they were seeing it cause delays.

So hopefully sometime next week I take possession.

I’m in Boise too. Where did you order from?

On 3/18/2022 at 2:59 AM, Dog breath said:

What did you order? Do you have any accessories that would have to be installed by GFX.  I was told that even before Covid that anything going to GFX delayed trucks. My thought is that whatever they install I can do myself or get done elsewhere

F450 Platinum with all the options including AS, Spray in liner, 5th prep, console vault and camper package. My dealer said when I ordered it that it should arrive near Easter which I was fine with. What's been frustrating is that when the order went in in Aug it was a Priority 10 and within less then a month it went to a 2 and all the dealer kept saying it should be in production soon due to it being a 2. As we can see that's a bunch of crap. No other options, so just gotta wait it out. Luckily I still have have my 12 F250.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bob103 said:

I checked with my dealer today and he verified my email address that he has and provided to Ford. I’ve still never gotten an email from Ford. 

Same here, I have been in contact with both the dealer and Ford Marketing and they say that I should be receiving emails and they have the correct email but nothing. Marketing said that its a dealer issue and spoke with fleet manager who stated he called about the issue and has  not received anything from Ford back. Crickets! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

So are you saying there will be a date under where it says in production on screen shot below?  My truck has showed "in production" since 3/15 but no change since.  I'm thinking KRs parts are causing a delay, my VIN ends in D68786.  My sales manager texted me on the 15th to let me know, Ford order tracker showed "in Production" on the 16th or following day.  Motorcraft as built site still shows no BDE codes which means it's not built.

image.thumb.png.e1f9f4251723561d7360eafc92e82144.png

@787Toolman until yesterday there was no date populated under “in production”, then I happen to get BCE codes the same day I noticed @CBears “in production” date was 3/18 then built 3/19. Let’s see if I have a similar update later today. 

73659FFA-4C4D-41E2-B908-FF0252B9D50C.png

8 hours ago, Sh6l9by said:

Toolman    Don’t feel bad you’re VIN# is literally 19,991 after mine and I still don’t have a date. Ballpark sure original build week was supposed to be 1/31 pushed 9 times latest 4/4

King, 7.3, all the no no stuff. Glad at least you have some hope. BEST of Luck, enjoy, I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait.

Sh6l9by, Yeah, my build week started as 2/14, slid 5 times to 3/21.  Went into production 3/15 and window sticker was available on 3/16 and no movement since.  I'm starting to think KRs may have parts shortages or one of my options has shortages, I have a at least one rare option selected, being PTO provisions, which requires a different transmission.  I also have console safe, full build shown in order file in signature below.

12 hours ago, Lundman said:

I ordered july/13/2021

F250 Lariat 4x4 

BAP

MOONROOF

ULTIMATE PACKAGE

CAPTIANS CHAIRS

7.3 GASSER

Still no VIN.

This is crazy, the only commodity that could delay you compared to others is BAP.  There must be an issue with your dealer's allocation, order type or priority.  A bunch of other BOF members have gotten their trucks built with similar options, at least I think I've seen them show their trucks with BAP recently.  Good luck, you are a trooper...

8 hours ago, DaveMows said:

Same here, I have been in contact with both the dealer and Ford Marketing and they say that I should be receiving emails and they have the correct email but nothing. Marketing said that its a dealer issue and spoke with fleet manager who stated he called about the issue and has  not received anything from Ford back. Crickets! 

Fleet manager?  If your order is not a retail (COVP) then it is probably not going to be filled anytime soon.  I would insist on the dealer proving the order is a COVP and if it is not then reorder through another dealer that knows what they are doing. 

17 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

@CBears I’m right there with ya… checked the tracker and saw that a production date was populated. Then checked BCE codes and whatdya know… ?? a ton of codes that weren’t there last night! I’m beginning to get excited ? 

I know right!  After all this time finally somewhere my actual truck is being built.  Very exciting.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Blue oval 104 said:

Scheduled for 3-28. No VIN yet. Any others scheduled for next week?

I'm also scheduled for next week.  From what I gather, the window sticker shows up two (or so) days after it switches to "in production"??

22 minutes ago, BP25 said:

I'm also scheduled for next week.  From what I gather, the window sticker shows up two (or so) days after it switches to "in production"??

I had a build date for 3/15. I got my window sticker on 3/4. Then I got pushed back to 3/19. It was built on 3/19, and awaiting shipment. So window sticker on mine was available for 2 weeks before I got built, I'm sure it is a little different for everyone. 

13 hours ago, Blue oval 104 said:

Scheduled for 3-28. No VIN yet. Any others scheduled for next week?

Your order can't be scheduled and not have a VIN number. The VIN number is assigned at the time the order is scheduled. Your Dealer has the VIN number in the Vehicle Visibility report. 

2 hours ago, Monoman said:

Fleet manager?  If your order is not a retail (COVP) then it is probably not going to be filled anytime soon.  I would insist on the dealer proving the order is a COVP and if it is not then reorder through another dealer that knows what they are doing. 

Fleet orders use an entirely different ordering and scheduling process and are NOT eligible for the COVP program which is restricted to retail orders only.  

11 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

So are you saying there will be a date under where it says in production on screen shot below?  My truck has showed "in production" since 3/15 but no change since.  I'm thinking KRs parts are causing a delay, my VIN ends in D68786.  My sales manager texted me on the 15th to let me know, Ford order tracker showed "in Production" on the 16th or following day.  Motorcraft as built site still shows no BDE codes which means it's not built.

image.thumb.png.e1f9f4251723561d7360eafc92e82144.png

Yes, there will eventually be a date under "in production" once your build day comes. My truck went "in production" on 3/7 even though my build week wasn't until 3/14. I checked the tracker daily since I didn't know my actual build day. I checked the tracker yesterday morning and still nothing. Checked for BCE code, sure enough I had them. Went back to the tracker and then had a date of Sunday 3/20. I received my built email this morning and now have the date of 3/21 under built. I would keep checking for BCE codes as it seems to be quicker to update than the tracker. image.thumb.png.ebfc42442043e2b2eac7ace1456193b5.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 787Toolman said:

I think I know what is holding up my Antimatter Blue King Ranch now, they can’t find the paint.  Everyone knows Antimatter is invisible, lol…kind of like that truckload of unobtainium metal I’ve had on order for ever but still waiting.

@787Toolman I think I read an article that the unobtanium has been reclassified as a rare metal! I’m cashing in ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

This is crazy, the only commodity that could delay you compared to others is BAP.  There must be an issue with your dealer's allocation, order type or priority.  A bunch of other BOF members have gotten their trucks built with similar options, at least I think I've seen them show their trucks with BAP recently.  Good luck, you are a trooper...

The moonroof was also listed as a commodity restraint a few times, when they were posted. Plus they have numerous others that change daily that didn't get posted.

• Like 1