2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

On 3/21/2022 at 9:01 AM, Rogue6 said:

It’s an oversized RV bay 47’ deep15.5’ wide 17’ tall, the door I think is 12w x 14tall.  Make backing the trailer in easy.

thanks for all the the likes, nice to have it and hope the rest of you get yours soon.

Nice, I may need to build something like that. When I saw the edge of the driveway I thought the garage wasn't very big overall. It just shows that looks can be decieving.

On 3/19/2022 at 3:09 PM, YODA said:

Ordered F350 King Ranch with 5th wheel prep package and other goodies, November. Production set for Monday and I now have the window sticker ?

windowsticker.pdf

I ordered the same and order confirmed on 11/19. If you don't mind. Let me know when yours is built and shipped. I's still waiting for the in production email. Hoping it's soon. 

On 3/21/2022 at 7:59 AM, FirstFord22 said:

@Outlaw96669 before I canceled my original order I placed in November, I received a confirmation email from Ford after it was submitted as a stock order with a PC of 80. Needless to say, I bailed from that dealership in February because I got the impression they had absolutely no idea what they were doing. If it wasn’t for all the advice I received on here I would probably still be waiting for a rig that would have never been built. So yes, it should still generate a confirmation email assuming it was entered correctly. 

According to ice, an email can only be entered on a retail order?

So what it think happened, since I got a confirmation email,  that they put in my retail order and sometime after changed my priority to a stock order that will never get built. I suspect the same happened to you.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rogue6 said:

Lithia, 

I ordered from Kendall. Not a peep from them. I ordered 2/4/22 so I’m not to worried about it only being almost 2 months. Congrats on yours tho I’m just a little jealous lol if it weren’t for the pricing from Kendall I would’ve went with Litha

25 minutes ago, F250less said:

Mine FINALLY switched to "in production". Dealer told me that I have a build "day" of 3/29!! It's been a long 8.5 months. ?

Did this happen today? Trying to figure out when mine will change. Build day is 3/30 as of right now.

44 minutes ago, Prelude22 said:

I ordered from Kendall. Not a peep from them. I ordered 2/4/22 so I’m not to worried about it only being almost 2 months. Congrats on yours tho I’m just a little jealous lol if it weren’t for the pricing from Kendall I would’ve went with Litha

I had xplan and had a solid referral to a sales guy at lithia. 

4 hours ago, FTwoFiddy said:

Yes, there will eventually be a date under "in production" once your build day comes. My truck went "in production" on 3/7 even though my build week wasn't until 3/14. I checked the tracker daily since I didn't know my actual build day. I checked the tracker yesterday morning and still nothing. Checked for BCE code, sure enough I had them. Went back to the tracker and then had a date of Sunday 3/20. I received my built email this morning and now have the date of 3/21 under built. I would keep checking for BCE codes as it seems to be quicker to update than the tracker. image.thumb.png.ebfc42442043e2b2eac7ace1456193b5.png

Now my BCE codes are written but still no date showing up on tracker for “in production“ so things are moving along.  Last Build date week was 3/21 so far it seems to be coming to pass, shouldn’t be long now but then just starts the next phase of delivery and that new anticipation.  Oh well, I’m getting a little excited but still probably wont smell the new leather for two to four more weeks if I’m lucky.

25 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

Now my BCE codes are written but still no date showing up on tracker for “in production“ so things are moving along.  Last Build date week was 3/21 so far it seems to be coming to pass, shouldn’t be long now but then just starts the next phase of delivery and that new anticipation.  Oh well, I’m getting a little excited but still probably wont smell the new leather for two to four more weeks if I’m lucky.

That's great! Mine was built 2/8 and arrived at the dealer 2/22, so about 2-weeks if all goes well. Good luck.

• Thanks 1

This is first time ordering a Super Duty, usually I pick one off the lot but this time I ordered a 22 King Ranch ultimate on 1/19 as of today I got an email saying some options I chose lengthen the time before my truck is built. Has anyone ordered a Super Duty who lives in Hawaii?

ice-capades, can you please let us know when Ford will allow us to amend our WBDO orders to swap out the "Black Appearance Package" for the "Lariat Black Appearance Package Without Spray-In Bedliner"?  I called my dealer and they confirmed they currently cannot do it.  I would like to follow up with them as soon as possible to make sure it's done once Ford makes it available though.

Thank you!

23 hours ago, dkeene said:

Congratulations!!! It looks level or pretty close. Have you measured to see the difference?

front is 41”, rear is 44” with the passenger side being a 1/4” higher front and rear.

payload is 3030.

Edited by Rogue6

57 minutes ago, rubriv said:

ice-capades, can you please let us know when Ford will allow us to amend our WBDO orders to swap out the "Black Appearance Package" for the "Lariat Black Appearance Package Without Spray-In Bedliner"?  I called my dealer and they confirmed they currently cannot do it.  I would like to follow up with them as soon as possible to make sure it's done once Ford makes it available though.

Thank you!

I just checked the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) system and the Lariat Black Appearance Package Without Spray-In Bedliner (17M) option is still not available. Ford posted a notice at WBDO on 03/07/2021 stating that the option was not yet available to amend orders and that Dealers would be notified when it was available. No update notice has been released yet! 

5 hours ago, Benmgator said:

I ordered the same and order confirmed on 11/19. If you don't mind. Let me know when yours is built and shipped. I's still waiting for the in production email. Hoping it's soon. 

I ordered 350 KR Shortbed SW w/ACruise,5W and wheel well liners in late Nov. Nothing to date. Did you get aVIN yet?

On 3/21/2022 at 5:02 PM, kfford said:

I have also checked with dealer and contacted Ford customer service who also said my email was listed and verified it but still never received an email 

19 hours ago, DaveMows said:

Same here, I have been in contact with both the dealer and Ford Marketing and they say that I should be receiving emails and they have the correct email but nothing. Marketing said that its a dealer issue and spoke with fleet manager who stated he called about the issue and has  not received anything from Ford back. Crickets! 

My dealer advised me today that the rep said my truck was built last week but it’s missing some parts (chip). It’s being stored offsite until the parts arrive. The dealer said they’re going to see if they can get it shipped or have it picked up as is. He said once they get it at the dealership they can order the chip. He said they’ve done that recently with some other customer orders. The dealer said the service department can get the chip faster than it sitting in a line to receive one from the plant. 

23 minutes ago, dkeene said:

Thanks. It doesn’t look like it. I’m trying to decide if I am going to do a leveling kit.

The truck looks awesome. Mine is star white and carbonized gray bottom. 

Sorry Forgot to quote. This response is for Rogue6.