2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

27 minutes ago, OldManJax said:

I bought my truck from Duval.  When was your built date?  Mine was on the 19th.  Maybe my truck is on the same train as yours?

Mine was built 3/15…got my shipped email 3/17…but train didn’t leave Louisville Station till 3/20…train car is NS 171097

if you haven’t asked Cyberdman for an update recently he will provide rail information if it’s listed…just don’t specifically ask for rail info

16 minutes ago, Mbrooks44 said:

My is on a rail car but I have to track Union Pacific. Sounds easy, but it’s all voice activated and it starts with NB. It only hears MB or MP no matter what I do. Any web based trackers instead of their dumb phone system?

Try typing 6222 when it asks next time…

Edited by Pauljbouda

Mine went into production on Monday 3/21, and I have heard nothing since.  I contacted my salesman and from the VVR, it said: “Shows produced. Has not been released or assigned to a rail car yet. Does show a eta of 4/01-4/07“ 

I hope the ETA holds true.  Has anyone else not seen a tracker update since Monday?  Mine still shows In Production with the date. Nothing for Built.

Edited by marinerjoe

21 minutes ago, marinerjoe said:

Mine went into production on Monday 3/21, and I have heard nothing since.  I contacted my salesman and from the VVR, it said: “Shows produced. Has not been released or assigned to a rail car yet. Does show a eta of 4/01-4/07“ 

I hope the ETA holds true.  Has anyone else not seen a tracker update since Monday?  Mine still shows In Production with the date. Nothing for Built.

My tracker updated to built on Tuesday with the date of 3/21 but nothing has changed since. Said estimated delivery 3/24-3/30 so I would think it would ship soon if it hasn't already.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OldManJax said:

How did you get your rail information?  I asked my dealer and they told me they didn't have it.  

Rail carrier and rail car information is included in the Vehicle Visibility report. The default display is one line. If it doesn't show on the default display, the user needs to select the "Full Table" display. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, westernsky said:

I should be more observant. All your dates including that info is listed in your signature!

I have a 4/4 build week and Im trying to convince myself that it could happen sooner.

Depending on your build day of that week, the status update should come a week before it is scheduled to be built. That was the same for my uncle and MIL who ordered trucks at the same time as me. They both are scheduled a day ahead of me and I was worried I was pushed out a week or more but the status finally changed late last night and my window sticker is now available too. Any idea what your build day is?

1 hour ago, txsd said:

I’m not sure there will be any new scheduling emails today based on @ice-capades update earlier.  However, I’m not really sure what the update means as it’s a bit different from updates in the past where it clearly states there will be no scheduling for the week.

Scheduling Notes - New York Region

• 2022MY F-150 - The plant is full. Allocation for orders not already previewing will roll over to next week.
  • 2022MY Super Duty - The plant is full. Allocation for orders not already previewing will roll over to next week.

This information is specific to the New York Region but may apply nationwide.

Sometimes while selecting vehicles to be scheduled on Thursday the plant scheduling capacity for the week is reached earlier than planned due to various factors and/or plant constraints that have arisen. In those cases, vehicles already previewing as selected on the AM Preview Scheduling Report will usually schedule but those not previewing as selected for scheduling will get pushed back to the next week.  

40 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Rail carrier and rail car information is included in the Vehicle Visibility report. The default display is one line. If it doesn't show on the default display, the user needs to select the "Full Table" display. 

I gotcha, I will text my buddy that works there see if he can get it out of them.

I ordered an F-250 Lariat on Jan. 5th and last week I received an email from Ford saying that they are sorry but they have no idea when my truck will be scheduled for production.  I  have no idea if the dealer (Capital Ford in Charlotte) has the allocation, or even if this matters on retail customer orders.  In any event, I am pretty frustrated with the situation.  I asked my dealer if certain options could be slowing the process and he said that he was aware of any.

Ford email: 

Thanks again for placing your 2022 Super Duty F-250 Lariat order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.
Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.

My build:

F-250 Lariat

crew Cab

6 3/4'’ bed

Bucket seats/console

camper package

front and rear wheel well liners

spray in bed liner

4.3 axle ratio

7.3 gas engine

Carbonized Grey color

Black Onyx interior color

4x4

bed step

5 hours ago, Cglenn said:

Anyone with a Platinum order get the coveted schedule email?

I have a Platinum, but no schedule email.  Only email I have ever received was the conformation email and an email last week about the delays.  Would love to be on that schedule email.

3 hours ago, cboy said:

Update: Built!!!!! ??:mademyday::happyfeet:

F350, Lariat, DRW, SCLB, 6.7, 5th wheel, spray-in, winch, extended running boards, vehicle safe, skid plates, snowplow/camper, UTT, wheel liner, splash guard, upfitter, door opener, tailgate step, bed step, hood deflector, lariat value pkg, gooseneck ball, engine block heater,++(no AS).

Timeline:

9/24 - Ordered

10/7 - Order Confirmed email

2/1- Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/4 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

2/7 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/7

2/25 - Scheduled for production email for week of 3/14

3/6 - Tracker shows "In production" - no email or "In production" date

3/7 - Window Sticker available with date of 3/7

3/10 - Window Sticker with date of 3/10

3/16 - Tracker still shows "In production" but with no production date

3/16 - Dealer informed me that it has been sent to the plant, and I have a build date of 3/20

3/18 - window sticker with date of 3/18

3/22 - Noticed that the Module Build Data shows many modules - good indication my truck is in the build process

3/22 - Tracker still shows no date for "in production" or "built"

3/23 - Tracker showed a 3/22 "in production" date 

3/23 - Dealer informed me that he sees a delivery date of April 23-29 

3/24 - Built email received, delivery date between April 23 and 29- tracker shows built with date of 3/23

That’s awesome, congrats. 
I don’t know what’s going on with mine. 
F350, Lariat, DRW, SCLB, 6.7, spray-in, mud flaps. 
Production date 3-15 and still no build date. 

22 minutes ago, teecamp said:

I have a Platinum, but no schedule email.  Only email I have ever received was the conformation email and an email last week about the delays.  Would love to be on that schedule email.

Same, ordered Platinum Tremor 12/9 with confirmation email the same day and the delay email last week. Still waiting to be scheduled. It would at least be nice to have a vin so I could check the tracker instead of feeling like I am in limbo. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PDT818 said:

Anyone get a scheduled email yet today?

Nope - Lariat 250 7.3 ordered on 12/24, confirmed 12/29. Removed commodity restrained items, Fifth wheel, Bedliner on 1/12.    Email received this past Saturday others look to have gotten showing a delay w/ no ETA for scheduling.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bajadrifter said:

I ordered an F-250 Lariat on Jan. 5th and last week I received an email from Ford saying that they are sorry but they have no idea when my truck will be scheduled for production.  I  have no idea if the dealer (Capital Ford in Charlotte) has the allocation, or even if this matters on retail customer orders.  In any event, I am pretty frustrated with the situation.  I asked my dealer if certain options could be slowing the process and he said that he was aware of any.

Ford email: 

Thanks again for placing your 2022 Super Duty F-250 Lariat order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.
Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.

My build:

F-250 Lariat

crew Cab

6 3/4'’ bed

Bucket seats/console

camper package

spray in bed liner

4.3 axle ratio

7.3 gas engine

Carbonized Grey color

4x4

bed step

I got the same email.  Yesterday I got my VIN.  

• Like 2

My journey is almost over,

Here is my time line and build

F350 Lariat DRW

value pack

safe

fifth wheel prep

tailgate step

3rd brake light camera

upfitter switches  

2 tone iconic silver/ carbonized gray

12/13 ordered

12/14 e mail from ford

12/16 e mail and build date 2/4

2/3 bumped 4 times 

2/24 build

3/4 showed built

3/9 shipped actually shipped on the 9th

3/22 arrived at Miami rail yard

I'm hoping it doesn't sit for a long time at the train station.  

Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT 2022 Image 1 of 5

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, bajadrifter said:

Ford email: 

My build:

F-250 Lariat

crew Cab

6 3/4'’ bed

Bucket seats/console

camper package

spray in bed liner

4.3 axle ratio

7.3 gas engine

Carbonized Grey color

4x4

bed step

I ordered Jan 19th.

Don't take the 'sorry it's taking so long' email personally, thousands of us received the same email.

The spray in bed liner is a well known hold up that your dealer should be well aware of.  Once the truck comes off the line it goes to GFX for installation of the bed liner and wheel well liners.  Deleting those options would eliminate the trip to GFX and may increase your odds of being scheduled sooner.  A lot of people have chosen to delete those from thier builds as they are easily done after delivery.

Hang in there, our turn will come!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, FordTruckFan said:

UPDATE: I picked up my truck last week.  With all the talk about the bad dealers not honoring the price protection I was a little worried.  I have to say my dealer was great!  He told me about the price protection (two increases since I ordered) and gave me the price at time of order.  He honored my X-Plan price.  He gave me my PCO that expired Jan 1.  They also filled it up with gas.  Thats a big one right now!  LOL  There are still honest and good dealerships out there.  Thanks to Dorrance Ford in Galesburg MI!  GREAT JOB!

Our dealer told us they do ANY talk about price till the truck is delivered, so I doubt we'll even see the price when we ordered.  The sales manager is handling our order, and he can't even bother to call us during this whole ordeal to let us know what's going on.  Glad you have an honest dealer. 

• Like 1