2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

5 hours ago, winkzoot said:

BCE Modules appeared today, another step closer. I was scheduled to the day (3/29) but still just show in production with no date. Hope to get the built email tomorrow. My weight has been a lot shorter than some folks. I am at two months right now since ordered. 

Mine were supposed to populate today but didn’t ?. Hoping for tomorrow. 

My truck is currently scheduled for production next week 4/4. This morning the tracker went from "confirmed" to "in production" for about an hour. Window sticker was not available. Now the status is back to confirmed. Has anyone else seen this happen?

9 hours ago, gom said:

Congratulations!

Also, totally jealous. Not completely hate you jealous, but maybe not stop you from walking into a glass door jealous.  ?

11 hours ago, Tim418 said:

Gonna be nice when it gets here, I ordered 7 days before you and not a peep other than the email a couple of weeks ago that said they’re trying to get me scheduled, me and about 50k more people, I guess the 5th wheel prep is my hold up, that is the only commodity restraint I have, at least that I know of. Good luck to you on a quick delivery

image.thumb.png.7b5562969dc9787c9ea805af4c317779.png

Getting closer and closer, hope the shipping estimate is close to reality

• Like 1

I received the "shipped" notification the other day ? if the estimate of 30 Apr - 6 May holds it will put me in the 6.5 month timeframe.  Holding myself back from asking for an status or location update as I don't want to bug people unnecessarily but I might break down and ask next week

• Like 1

Congrad's to everyone that has their truck in shippment or being build

I've been waiting 6 mths and still nothing and I see no scheduled builds next week - have the feeling I may need to start the entire process over again for a 2023.  Looks like my summer business will be a truck short maybe the winter business I will have a full fleet.  I guess the business of first in first out doesnt seem logical with big business.

25 minutes ago, Nolahd27 said:

I've been waiting 6 mths and still nothing and I see no scheduled builds next week - have the feeling I may need to start the entire process over again for a 2023.  Looks like my summer business will be a truck short maybe the winter business I will have a full fleet.  I guess the business of first in first out doesnt seem logical with big business.

Sure hope you get scheduled soon.

Just after the first of the year I removed all the options that I can do after market except for the 5th wheel prep in hopes of getting scheduled.  Maybe just a coincidence but I was scheduled a week after removing the other constrained items and a bunch of smaller options.

Best of luck to you.

• Like 1

Well mine finally arrived.  Just got a message from my sales person with a couple of pictures. They are doing the spray in bedliner and tinting the windows.

Ordered 1/8/22

In production 3/18/22

Built 3/19/22

Shipped 3/23/22

Arrived at railyard 3/26/22

Arrived at dealer 4/1/22

C0212E46-D72E-4F29-B2F6-8A00AB8375D3.jpeg

2918EE9D-7C30-4E76-A0C6-FECBDA768C61.jpeg

2E606EF3-3F9C-41D8-B072-1FA6D3AA6B65.jpeg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

Ford will show the codes tomorrow then take them away and say, April Fools, lol...my bday too...

Happy Birthday @787Toolman! Hoping you get codes today, but it could still be on the assembly line. I was able to get an update from a solid source that my truck is towards the end of the production line! Can't wait for my truck.

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2022 at 11:04 AM, JC2014 said:

I'm Just west of Chicago my truck is in route via train. I talked to my dealer this morning and he said they should take delivery between 4/5 to 4/7. If yours is in route also we might be on the same train?

That would be very cool! my railcar # is TTGX973483

Edited by F250less

On 3/28/2022 at 7:35 PM, CSX4350 said:

Thank you, I'll try tomorrow.

After getting the order number and sales code from the dealer (that took all week) all Ford was able to tell me was that "the order is processing". That's all, they can't confirm they have the right email address, what the order date was,, if there are any options constraints, nothing. They told me to check with the dealer, I told her the dealer was the problem.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?".

"Yes, any of the questions I asked".

4 hours ago, Nolahd27 said:

I waited 8 months to get scheduled.

Welcome to the forum, may I suggest reading a number of the threads and posts to learn about the scheduling process and the reasons for delays, and how your dealer can assist in expediting your order. Even without commodity delays, the first in/first out concept is modified by the dealers advising Ford in which order they want Ford to build vehicles. Commodity constraints change daily, as in addition to the well-publicised chip shortage, Ford is having daily challenges with parts supplies from 37 different vendors.

What has your dealer discussed with you regarding commodity constraints and suggestions for removing options from the build, to expedite the scheduling. Also, what is your priority code, and how has it changed since you ordered? How many SD's does your dealer have ahead of your order? After waiting for 4 months, your dealer should have requested their Regional Ford Manager for Priority 1 or 2, which get first consideration in scheduling. In addition to commodity restraints, your dealer can significantly delay your order, if they don't manage their USOB.

2 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

Happy Birthday @787Toolman! Hoping you get codes today, but it could still be on the assembly line. I was able to get an update from a solid source that my truck is towards the end of the production line! Can't wait for my truck.

@tcritch3 you’re almost there! My girl is somewhere between the rail yard in Tampa and the dealership 40 miles away!

Happy Birthday @787Toolman… here’s to you getting those codes getting you one step closer!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

My truck was built 3/22, it's on a CSX train since 3/23.  Should be picked up by car carrier on Sunday or Monday next week, I should drive it home one day next week.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CSX4350 said:

After getting the order number and sales code from the dealer (that took all week) all Ford was able to tell me was that "the order is processing". That's all, they can't confirm they have the right email address, what the order date was,, if there are any options constraints, nothing. They told me to check with the dealer, I told her the dealer was the problem.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?".

"Yes, any of the questions I asked".

Sad situation, I feel bad for you, I wish you better luck...

10 hours ago, Nolahd27 said:

What does your build sheet contain?