2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

7 hours ago, OldManJax said:

Well mine finally arrived.  Just got a message from my sales person with a couple of pictures. They are doing the spray in bedliner and tinting the windows.

Ordered 1/8/22

In production 3/18/22

Built 3/19/22

Shipped 3/23/22

Arrived at railyard 3/26/22

Arrived at dealer 4/1/22

C0212E46-D72E-4F29-B2F6-8A00AB8375D3.jpeg

2918EE9D-7C30-4E76-A0C6-FECBDA768C61.jpeg

2E606EF3-3F9C-41D8-B072-1FA6D3AA6B65.jpeg

Congrats, your wait is over, probably will be harder to read all these stories every day now, will be busy paying all your attention to your truck...

16 minutes ago, 787Toolman said:

Congrats, your wait is over, probably will be harder to read all these stories every day now, will be busy paying all your attention to your truck...

I'll still come hang out.  Have to order the 5th wheel prep package now.  I ended up removing it to help the truck along.  I'm waiting on my Ford reward points to hit my, My Ford.  I already have 45K on there. I should get another 42K for the new truck.  That should be $400 to $500.  Pays for at least half of the kit and install.   

• Like 1

I know on the online builder is calls the BAP pieces Ebony Black. Can anyone with the BAP tell me if your pieces (grill, mirror caps, etc) are really an Agate or more of a gloss. I've read some conflicting post where some stated it was gloss and others Agate. I'm planning on having a few done when truck arrives so trying to get that color nailed down. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Gharri30 said:

I know on the online builder is calls the BAP pieces Ebony Black. Can anyone with the BAP tell me if your pieces (grill, mirror caps, etc) are really an Agate or more of a gloss. I've read some conflicting post where some stated it was gloss and others Agate. I'm planning on having a few done when truck arrives so trying to get that color nailed down. Thanks. 

It’s most definitely just gloss black. I’ve ordered the side emblems and almost ordered the grille but held off until I decide if I like the sport grille or want it black. The part description calls it out as either chrome or gloss black. 

Here is the grille part number for reference: LC3Z8200-HA

Edited by tcritch3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Drunkpunk082 said:

F39F5E37-5085-4B97-82DD-7A80377879FA.thumb.png.d00f9489fb9b32af842fd6b15545bf6b.pngNo email from Ford yet but went ahead and looked anyway…. I HAVE A WINDOW STICKER!!!  Man been waiting since November and it’s finally being built.  All the excitement had almost worn off.  So stoked!  She’s going to be the envy of many!

windowsticker.pdf

Holy cow, I thought my sticker was high, yours makes me feel a LOT better!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tcritch3 said:

It’s most definitely just gloss black. I’ve ordered the side emblems and almost ordered the grille but held off until I decide if I like the sport grille or want it black. The part description calls it out as either chrome or gloss black. 

Here is the grille part number for reference: LC3Z8200-HA

Good deal. I have the BAP but I'm going to have some color introduced into some pieces along with black but want to have them here when truck arrives and just sell what comes on the truck. Thanks. 

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 9:46 AM, ice-capades said:

It may be going to the ramp in East Brookfield, MA. That ramp receives all the Super Duty's with destinations in Southern New England with vehicles hauled by Diversified Automotive which is an excellent carrier. 

I used the CSX tracker this morning and found out my truck (railcar) departed for Albany at 6:21 this morning (4/2) with a final destination of East Brookfield Mass.  Arrival date 4/4 at 4:30pm in East Brookfield.  The CSX tracker is super easy to use as long as you follow directions.  The dealership is less than an hour from East Brookfield.  Hoping to see my truck by the end of next week.  Super stoked!!!!!

7 hours ago, CSX4350 said:

Holy cow, I thought my sticker was high, yours makes me feel a LOT better!

Haha, yeah…. BY FAR the most expensive vehicle I’ll have ever owned.  I figured if I was going to buy a house on wheels it might as well be a fully loaded house!  I put it all on this truck.  No PTO or plow package, but everything else.  I even tossed in the Warn winch.  Nothing removed from this build.  5th wheel package, spray in liner, adaptive cruise, ALL of it.  It’s been a hell of a wait but it’ll be worth it.  Fully loaded ones like this will be rare for a while as many people dropped options or didn’t have them available.  So stoked.  Trading in my Audi and ‘07 F250 will help a bit on the price.

I see the scheduling was updated for next week. No super duty scheduling. Does this mean COVP orders will also not be scheduled? Like unscheduled orders across the board are not? Or are COVP orders always eligible to be scheduled? I know they can be scheduled any time of the week, not just Thursday like “normal” orders. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OldManJax said:

Well mine finally arrived.  Just got a message from my sales person with a couple of pictures. They are doing the spray in bedliner and tinting the windows.

Ordered 1/8/22

In production 3/18/22

Built 3/19/22

Shipped 3/23/22

Arrived at railyard 3/26/22

Arrived at dealer 4/1/22

C0212E46-D72E-4F29-B2F6-8A00AB8375D3.jpeg

2918EE9D-7C30-4E76-A0C6-FECBDA768C61.jpeg

2E606EF3-3F9C-41D8-B072-1FA6D3AA6B65.jpeg

WTF?! I'm glad guys are getting trucks, but there others that have waited longer (lots longer in some cases).  I ordered an almost identical truck in Atlas blue a week before you (less options actually) and my dealer just tells Ford hasn't scheduled trucks in weeks. Which I know isn't 100% true. I have 41 trucks ahead of me at my dealer and my position has not changed one bit since the day I ordered my truck. I have no commodity constraint options. I kept my truck relatively simple and tech light.

I asked my dealer if they could lower my priority number and I was told they don't do that. It moves older orders ahead of newer orders and they feel that is unfair to their other customers.

Edited by tjm73

Can someone tell me what this means? I have an order confirmation email and secondary "thanks for your patience" email. And this morning I log in and see this. It doesn't add up for me. I don't understand why one things acknowledges I have an order and another says I don't. What am I missing?

What.png

25 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

Can someone tell me what this means? I have an order confirmation email and secondary "thanks for your patience" email. And this morning I log in and see this. It doesn't add up for me. I don't understand why one things acknowledges I have an order and another says I don't. What am I missing?

What.png

i have same thing got confirmation email while still at dealer but login and says same thing, ive called ford and order is confirmed but doesnt show on my account.

Same thing for me.  My order was entered on February 17, 2022 and was confirmed by an email a couple days later from Ford.  I created a ford.com account and they have no record of my order.  Ford is a big company and it is apparent that not all the systems are integrated with the order system.  There are some great people in these forums that can look up information.  It is too bad that we can't do the same.

So I sit and wait and read a lot on this forum.

16 hours ago, Drunkpunk082 said:

F39F5E37-5085-4B97-82DD-7A80377879FA.thumb.png.d00f9489fb9b32af842fd6b15545bf6b.pngNo email from Ford yet but went ahead and looked anyway…. I HAVE A WINDOW STICKER!!!  Man been waiting since November and it’s finally being built.  All the excitement had almost worn off.  So stoked!  She’s going to be the envy of many!

windowsticker.pdf

Congrats, your build is very similar to Mine except I went KRU. Also ordered in November but still no Vin.

8 hours ago, tjm73 said:

My Bronco an Lightning show up there because you go through the Online Reservation Process, but my Super Duty doesn't because its a Dealer Retail Order. . 

Anybody gotten this email? Wondering what the holdup is. 

F-350 CCSB 7.3L 3.73 FX-4
Sport appearance 
5th wheel prep
LED headlights

Originally ordered December 30, 2021.  I dropped black appearance because of the bedliner issues on Feb 14.  Now I see they have a BAP without the Bedliner... 

IMG_0214.jpg

Edited by pilotpip