2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

46 minutes ago, BP25 said:

Alright, I'm new to the "production" piece of this process (after waiting since my 8/25 order date).  I was scheduled to the day of 4/2/22.  I got an update today that it's not in production yet and no further updates.  I am part of batch 5061.  Has anyone else in that batch been built yet?  Is it common for batches to be delayed?  

I'm just wondering if I can expect to be built soon, or if this is an extension of the scheduling date changes we all saw in the previous weeks/months.  Has anyone else been in the same situation?

Thanks!

Yes it’s common lately that production builds get delayed or rescheduled.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 787Toolman said:

Have you tried to build what you want using Ford's website?, It only takes a few minutes to confirm what options are available with specific build choices or options.  If you don't know how, post your build sheet and I'll build it online with the options you want, it tells you why you can't have an option and allows you to change other features to make it possible.

This is my order

Edited by Phill DaBank
File update

15 hours ago, Rangers09 said:

To figure out a package, check the Dealer Order Guide for Super Dutys. In the top menu, it is 3rd from the left. Select and navigate to the Super Duty, selecting US or Canada, as applicable.

Thx. I was able to find the dealer order guide. Was looking for something like this in late Feb as I was researching the truck and looking to order. Overall I think I understood the packages but definitely not an expert.

My phone just pinged with an update from United Road that my truck has been picked up from the ramp and is on it's way to the dealer.  Now I am going to spend the next 2 hours obsessively hitting the refresh button on my computer to watch the little truck icon inch along the map at a seemingly snails pace....... 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, NH_Bulldog said:

My phone just pinged with an update from United Road that my truck has been picked up from the ramp and is on it's way to the dealer.  Now I am going to spend the next 2 hours obsessively hitting the refresh button on my computer to watch the little truck icon inch along the map at a seemingly snails pace....... 

How did you setup getting updates?

I just chatted with my dealer while I was in for an oil change and he brought up the price protection on his own and said that they shouldn't have any problems doing that as long as they can get assurance that it will be paid from Ford (which we know it will be). This is sure a different tune than what he told me a couple months ago. I am betting that he just didn't know about it but the managers are pretty sharp down there and know their stuff. They also said that they were going to honor the discount we were promised from the previous sales manager who is in a different position now, I was pretty worried about what would happen with that. Let the good times roll!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EB1959 said:

How were you able to get an update from the transport company about your truck?  Figured that was a dealer only ability.

Once I found that United Road was the hauler, I went to their website and punched in the VIN.  It gives you an opportunity to sign up for alerts and once I did that I have been able to track it at the click of a mouse

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NH_Bulldog said:

Once I found that United Road was the hauler, I went to their website and punched in the VIN.  It gives you an opportunity to sign up for alerts and once I did that I have been able to track it at the click of a mouse

How did you figure out they were the hauler?

Ours says Built March 15 shipped  March 16 … and we’re still waiting… wish we received email, but never did.   Not sure what the delay is since no one is giving information.  Ford said there were no restrictions on our order.  Hopeful it shows up soon.  

8 hours ago, Phill DaBank said:

AB9BC917-4AA3-4972-8063-72B1934A4040.jpeg

Phil, after looking at order guide, it appears you must have Lariat trim or higher to get adjustable pedals, you have an XLT premium package, so you'd need to move your trim level up to Lariat.  As for the roof clearance lights, you'd just need dealer to add order code 592.  Upfitter switches can be requested using order code 66S.

image.thumb.png.0bade09bdf1a1af368ad0188c9fe1726.png

2 hours ago, dkeene said:

Mine shipped almost 3 weeks ago. It has been sitting unloaded on the holding lot waiting to delivered to the dealer for almost two weeks. 

Mine shipped on 3/23, now sitting at final destination still not unloaded as of early today.  Dealer informed me another customer's truck is at same spot since 3/24 and still not unloaded so that was not good to hear but sometimes the truth hurts.  No choice but to wait, getting mad or pissed don't change a damn thing except my blood pressure.

• Like 1

My truck was mark shipped on 3/27 and it was supposed to arrive at the dealer in Rochester, NY between 4/8 and 4/13.  Based on everyone else's experiences, I figured it would be lucky to get there by the end of April.  Well, I got an email from my dealer on 4/1 that my truck arrived early?  I have no idea how that happened so quickly.  

And its not an April Fools joke because he sent me pictures of it.  So again, for those of you thinking only bad experiences are happening for everyone, you just never know.  Keep the faith. 

truck2.jpg

Truck.jpg

• Like 4

Ordered 11-29-21

Entered Production 2-23-22, but seem 

In Production 3-14-22

Built 3-15-22

Shipped 3-16-22

ETA 4-3 to 4-9-22  

Still waiting delivery.  No tracking available per our dealer, and no e-mails were ever received from Ford.

Not sure how some people are able to get information and others not.  

25 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

When you get an update from Cyberdman that states  In Transit  Received at XYZ  rail yard. Does this mean that your truck has been unloaded or that the train car is at its final destination.

It only means that the rail car has arrived at the final rail ramp destination. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JB & JB said:

Ordered 11-29-21

Entered Production 2-23-22, but seem 

In Production 3-14-22

Built 3-15-22

Shipped 3-16-22

ETA 4-3 to 4-9-22  

Still waiting delivery.  No tracking available per our dealer, and no e-mails were ever received from Ford.

Not sure how some people are able to get information and others not.  

Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system that includes the complete order history including all scheduling, production and shipping status updates. The Vehicle Visibility report will show the current vehicle status, location, rail carrier, rail car number and the reason for any delays or holds. If your Dealer tells you they don't know, they either don't know about or how to use the Vehicle Visibility system, too lazy or can't be bothered, incompetent or simply lying to you.