2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

47 minutes ago, clark98ut said:

Is the Lariat Sport Package a delay item?  Ordered 12/6 from Bill Fick.  I've removed 5th Wheel Prep and wheel well liners at their recommendation, and nothing.

Mine just got built with the sport package, no restrictions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system that includes the complete order history including all scheduling, production and shipping status updates. The Vehicle Visibility report will show the current vehicle status, location, rail carrier, rail car number and the reason for any delays or holds. If your Dealer tells you they don't know, they either don't know about or how to use the Vehicle Visibility system, too lazy or can't be bothered, incompetent or simply lying to you. 

I've seen you repeat this at least a thousand times, and it remains as true now as when you first said it. I question why FMC doesn't hold dealers to a higher standard of customer service with severe repercussions when they get "lazy". I understand the incentives, hold backs, dealer awards, etc., but in the end, it seems to be nothing more than political theater. Nothing ever changes for the better. Why is that? 

25 minutes ago, Mister Bill said:

hold dealers to a higher standard of customer service

I understand this all to well.  Once our truck is in OUR hands, and we drive off the lot, Ford, the owner of the dealership, the BBB will get an ear full of how we feel about our dealer.  The letter is already composed, just waiting to be printed.  This process has turn us off from ordering ever again and not because of the parts delays and covid  crap.

1 hour ago, Mister Bill said:

I've seen you repeat this at least a thousand times, and it remains as true now as when you first said it. I question why FMC doesn't hold dealers to a higher standard of customer service with severe repercussions when they get "lazy". I understand the incentives, hold backs, dealer awards, etc., but in the end, it seems to be nothing more than political theater. Nothing ever changes for the better. Why is that? 

If you’ve seen this a thousand times ( which might be an understatement) then you should also know that state franchise laws prevent Ford from interfering with the dealer customer relationship - even when the dealer is terrible.  Years ago Ford tried to give extra incentives to dealers with great customer satisfaction- dealers sued, Ford lost.  It sucks.

18 minutes ago, akirby said:

If you’ve seen this a thousand times ( which might be an understatement) then you should also know that state franchise laws prevent Ford from interfering with the dealer customer relationship - even when the dealer is terrible.  Years ago Ford tried to give extra incentives to dealers with great customer satisfaction- dealers sued, Ford lost.  It sucks.

So, politics. 

1 hour ago, Mister Bill said:

Someone is living right. Perfect timing!

I also got the same PCO today, but mine was about 6 months too late for me. I guess if 2023 trucks are released soon, and if I happen to like them, this would make the upgrade less costly, but I typically keep my vehicles for 20 years, so mine will probably go to waste. 

Here we are at the dealer!  

We feel very blessed because we were able to stumble upon a dealer stock order at a dealer about an hour away just a few weeks ago just as the VIN was released.  It checked off all the boxes for us and then some, so we secured it with a deposit and kept our fingers crossed that this would all come together before 4/4 when my $3,000 PCO expired.  Long story short, the truck came in late yesterday 4/4, we finalized the deal through email and doc-u-sign, I got my rebate and I went to pick up the truck today.  Probably the best part is that my wife loves the truck! 

History:

12/27/21 - Dealer Ordered

3/15/22 - Invoiced/Window Sticker created

3/19/22 - Deposit placed

3/22/22 - Truck Built

3/25/22 - Truck shipped via Rail 1:21 pm

3/30/22 - Autorack arrives at destination Ramp 10:50 am

3/31/22 - Truck Unloaded and parked

4/4/22 - Truck Loaded on Car Hauler and in route to dealer 1:30 pm

4/4/22 - Truck arrives at dealer 4:15 pm

4/5/22 - Take possession of truck at dealer 12:00

Build:

2022 F250 Crew Cab Iconic Silver

FX4

7.3L Gas

10 speed

3:55 Locking rear axle

Chrome Package

XLT Premium Package

10,000 lb GVWR

Navigation

Power sliding rear window

Twin Panel Moon Roof

Snow Plow Prep

Power Scope mirrors

Roof clearance lights

LED Box Lighting

Upfitter switches

397 AMP Alternator

Remote Start

Dual Batteries

40/console/40 front seat

At Dealer.jpg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MAFFS89 said:

If you crack the code let me know, been barking up every tree suggested for months. 

Same.  It would certainly sweeten the deal.  Only incentive I've ever seen was a snail mail flyer back in December'ish.  I think it was $1500 on a new F150 for being an existing customer.  

4 hours ago, akirby said:

Just this morning I asked my dealer to provide rail delivery tracking info & was told they are not privy to any more detailed info than the consumers are ?.   I'm convinced that the sales force is suffering PTSD from so many shortages & backlogs that they are unwilling to even sniff a general time parameter window for fear of backlash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glenn in AZ said:

What list do I need to be on in order to get an offer?

I had my son build trucks and sign up for every dealer around two months ago i had forgotten he did that and today tells me it worked. I want expecting it but have read on other forms today seems like alot who got it are getting build dates i hope thats the case even thoigh i only been waiting few months not like some that have waited for close to a year. 

• Like 1

I had the same line from my dealer.  I told exactly where to look and what to click and what I needed and he said they can’t get that info.  I made a request on the Ford employee section and he gave me the rail car number, date of shipping and dealer ETA.  I emailed my salesman and said here you go since you couldn’t get this yourself.  

When it came to my $3,000 PCO, he said he had no control over it, so I called Ford marketing, got all the info he needed, provided it to him and walked him through the process to request an extension if my truck sale was not completed in time (4/4 expiration date).

When my truck left the yard yesterday morning, I was tracking it in real-time watching the icon move along the map.  I called my salesman and said the truck will be there in a few minutes, let’s get this written up now to save time and wrap it up today and preserve my discount.  He said it won’t get here today, they haven’t even left the ramp and there is no telling when they might.  I sent him a screenshot of the tracking and said it’s almost there, he said no it isn’t.  I said look out the front window.  He says yeah, a hauler just pulled in.  I said let me guess, 2 blue super duties, my silver super duty and a green Bronco?  Silence.

Then we work on completing the deal and he says I need a picture of your cash reward, I said no you don’t, here is the certificate number, my customer ID and the offer code. He said we need the physical card, I said nope, I gave you all you need.  You have confirmed my info, confirmed that my offer is active, I have confirmed with Ford and now that we all know it is valid, we also all know that you don’t need the actual card.  Then I asked him after all this time if he still thinks I don’t know more about this than he does or is it that he is just being a jerk?  Silence.

We picked up the truck today and in our parting conversation he asked how I knew all this info and how I was able to track my truck so accurately from the Dearborn plant….my wife laughed out loud, literally laughed out loud and pointed to the sticker on the windshield Proudly Made at the Kentucky Truck Plant, Louisville Kentucky.  

Silence.  

Good talk

Edited by NH_Bulldog
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Howdy! I’m new to the forum. I went back and read posts starting on page 275, so my questions are answered. Truth be told, you guys answered questions I didn’t know I had. 

My order was placed 2-26-22.  Antimatter Blue KR Ultimate. I have a really good dealer. I’m getting periodic updates from my salesman via email even though there are no changes to the order. I’ve got priority code 10.

I came to this thread from the start, so I’ll be exploring other threads. If you’ve got suggestions on threads you think would be helpful to me, shoot the topics and I’ll search. 

Thanks!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Keith'sF-250 said:

I got the email today also! $2500. My truck supposed to be built tomorrow or sometime this week. Ordered 9/25 and received a pco sometime beginning of October for $2500 that expired jan.3. I feel so relieved this one won't be expired before I take delivery.?

Screenshot_20220405-190431_Email.jpg

I received one for $3500 that expired on 1/3. Mine said in the fine print that you must place an order or a retail purchase prior to 1/3. Since the order was placed prior to 1/3 the offer is still good.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kubes14060 said:

My truck was mark shipped on 3/27 and it was supposed to arrive at the dealer in Rochester, NY between 4/8 and 4/13.  Based on everyone else's experiences, I figured it would be lucky to get there by the end of April.  Well, I got an email from my dealer on 4/1 that my truck arrived early?  I have no idea how that happened so quickly.  

And its not an April Fools joke because he sent me pictures of it.  So again, for those of you thinking only bad experiences are happening for everyone, you just never know.  Keep the faith. 

Congrats Kubes...Is that Agate Black?

1 hour ago, NH_Bulldog said:

I had the same line from my dealer.  I told exactly where to look and what to click and what I needed and he said they can’t get that info.  I made a request on the Ford employee section and he gave me the rail car number, date of shipping and dealer ETA.  I emailed my salesman and said here you go since you couldn’t get this yourself.  

When it came to my $3,000 PCO, he said he had no control over it, so I called Ford marketing, got all the info he needed, provided it to him and walked him through the process to request an extension if my truck sale was not completed in time (4/4 expiration date).

When my truck left the yard yesterday morning, I was tracking it in real-time watching the icon move along the map.  I called my salesman and said the truck will be there in a few minutes, let’s get this written up now to save time and wrap it up today and preserve my discount.  He said it won’t get here today, they haven’t even left the ramp and there is no telling when they might.  I sent him a screenshot of the tracking and said it’s almost there, he said no it isn’t.  I said look out the front window.  He says yeah, a hauler just pulled in.  I said let me guess, 2 blue super duties, my silver super duty and a green Bronco?  Silence.

Then we work on completing the deal and he says I need a picture of your cash reward, I said no you don’t, here is the certificate number, my customer ID and the offer code. He said we need the physical card, I said nope, I gave you all you need.  You have confirmed my info, confirmed that my offer is active, I have confirmed with Ford and now that we all know it is valid, we also all know that you don’t need the actual card.  Then I asked him after all this time if he still thinks I don’t know more about this than he does or is it that he is just being a jerk?  Silence.

We picked up the truck today and in our parting conversation he asked how I knew all this info and how I was able to track my truck so accurately from the Dearborn plant….my wife laughed out loud, literally laughed out loud and pointed to the sticker on the windshield Proudly Made at the Kentucky Truck Plant, Louisville Kentucky.  

Silence.  

Good talk

How did you find out what hauling company was delivering your truck? Mine was unloaded from the train almost 2 wks ago and is on a holding lot. I would like to be able to track it and see when it gets delivered.