2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

7 hours ago, marinerjoe said:

Hi Bulldog,

I plugged my VIN into the United Road page and saw it, a load number, and the correct dealer destination.  Have you any insight regarding getting more data? I am presuming my truck is still underway between KY and Petersburg, VA.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe,

When you are on the first tracking page, where you enter your VIN, there should be an option to register your email address.  Once you do that, then you can go to the OVISS login page where you can enter your email address and a password.  I hit Forgot password and it sent me a link to create a new one.  Once that is done, you can log in and see every vehicle going to your selected dealer, receive email notifications of pickup and delivery receipts.  My truck was listed as "Inactive Order" while in transit.  When it was unloaded, it went to "pending Pick-up" then to "in Route" when it was on the way to the dealer, and then "Delivered" once it was dropped off and signed for.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, akirby said:

You’re getting all the info Ford has.  Nobody knows exactly when it will get there.- it’s at the mercy of the train and trucking companies.

All you have to do is call and ask for the sales manager.

My truck was lost with dozens (hundreds) of others at the off loading depot.  In desperate need of quality organization!

Then why have sales personnel?  If a couple of well trained personnel are doing the work for a bunch of incompetent monkeys...

10 hours ago, JB & JB said:

We are contacting them again.  We did talk to the salesperson, our original salesperson moved on in this process, and the new one insists there is no VVR.  We called Ford  and they are now showing a new delivery window a week later.  This is a very disappointing process.   Is there someone who can give us a straight answer as to when our truck will arrive?  Built March 15, shipped March 16, ordered in November.  First they said that delivery would be end of March, then it changed to April 3-9, now it's as late as the 16th.  Did they lose the truck in route somewhere?

I had the same frustrating experiance with mine. It was sitting at the local rail yard and nobody could tell me when it would make the final trip to the dealer. Transport is all handled by ford corporate and the dealer has no power or info beyond what the VVR says(same eta info as the online tracker). I even offered to arrange and pay for a local towing company to deliver it but it was still out of the dealership control to arrange release from the rail yard.

In the end it sat for a out 3 weeks there before i finally got a text from my sales guy with a picture of it coming off the transport truck.

Edited by mattdm

1 hour ago, Mbrooks44 said:

I think it’s time to sit down and relax. I for one ordered in June. It was just built and hasn’t left the factory for over a week due to a train delay. If you let the dealer run you around, it’ll happen. Stand up and demand the sales manager or go to the dealer to speak with them. 

is there a train delay or some type of delay going on at the factory?

mine shows “in transit-received-ramp shelbeyville, KY” not sure if thats still at the plant yard or elsewhere. Been like that for over a week so far. So either it’s on the move or still stationary? No rail car #, sticker shows convoy.

Edited by MFord

9 hours ago, MinerAddiction said:

Well I didn’t get a PCO but I did get this today!!! I can’t stop smiling. 

76722D36-6D12-437F-B805-8B8A842EDE7D.jpeg

I can’t see anything, the picture is blank, that must be antimatter paint, no one can see antimatter, it’s the new Klingon cloaking device.  No really man, beautiful truck, congrats.  My KR in Antimatter will be at dealer any day now but the only way I’ll be able to find it is pressing panic button on fob, haha.  Enjoy…

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Nor Cal Zilla said:

I ordered an F-250 KR Tremor on 3/19 and I see that my order is at PL 250 and now I saw a later order sheet on here that shows PL 255.  Is it correct that Ford will invoice my dealer at the PL 250 level when my truck is delivered?  Does that change if any changes are made to my order?  I have tried to search the forums for answers and I was still confused so I thought I would ask to confirm.  Also, could someone post the notice to the dealers for PL 255 if possible?  Thanks.

Window Stickers and the Ford invoice are created just before the vehicle goes into production and use the pricing level in effect at the time the vehicle is produced. Both the Window Sticker and Ford invoice reflect any changes to the vehicle specifications at the time of production. I do not post Ford Price Lists.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MFord said:

is there a train delay or some type of delay going on at the factory?

mine shows “in transit-received-ramp shelbeyville, KY” not sure if thats still at the plant yard or elsewhere. Been like that for over a week so far. So either it’s on the move or still stationary? No rail car #, sticker shows convoy.

Yes there can be delays in just about every step of the process.   in case you haven't heard

• Ford is having issues with supplies (not just chips) and labor. 
  • Ford's suppliers are having issues with supplies and labor.
  • Ford's partners (i.e. GFX) are having issues with supplies and labor.
  • Ford's shipping contractors (Rail and truck) are having issues with supplies and labor. 

All of this has a compounding effect and makes it very difficult for Ford (and the other car makers) to schedule production and deliveries with reasonable accuracy. 

Is it Ford's fault? Not completely.... probably not mostly.  Is there any easy fix?  Nope and the "Pick only two" rule still applies.  Fast, Cheap, Good - Pick two.    We all want our trucks to get here fast, we do not want to sacrifice quality, and we do not want the price to go up.   We have a problem that will probably going to take time and/or money to solve.   For now, I'm ok with waiting longer for my truck.

Edited by Monoman
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Monoman said:

Yes there can be delays in just about every step of the process.   in case you haven't heard

• Ford is having issues with supplies (not just chips) and labor. 
  • Ford's suppliers are having issues with supplies and labor.
  • Ford's partners (i.e. GFX) are having issues with supplies and labor.
  • Ford's shipping contractors (Rail and truck) are having issues with supplies and labor. 

All of this has a compounding effect and makes it very difficult for Ford (and the other car makers) to schedule production and deliveries with reasonable accuracy. 

Is it Ford's fault? Not completely.... probably not mostly.  Is there any easy fix?  Nope and the "Pick only two" rule still applies.  Fast, Cheap, Good - Pick two.    We all want our trucks to get here fast, we do not want to sacrifice quality, and we do not want the price to go up.   We have a problem that will probably going to take time and/or money to solve.   For now, I'm ok with waiting longer for my truck.

Oh I definitely know about the delays. Going on month 7. I was just curious if something specific is going on with shipping. Talked to a few others who also stated there truck has been in no mans land after getting a shipped notification. I feel for the people who have ordered before me!

15 hours ago, MinerAddiction said:

Well I didn’t get a PCO but I did get this today!!! I can’t stop smiling. 

76722D36-6D12-437F-B805-8B8A842EDE7D.jpeg

I'm jealous of the BAP. I looked up your window sticker and you have pretty much the exact truck I wanted....  I dropped the BAP and got a build date just before they started offering the BAP without the bed-liner. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I just need a guide on what to order/replace aftermarket to get that look.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PanteraCFH said:

I'm jealous of the BAP. I looked up your window sticker and you have pretty much the exact truck I wanted....  I dropped the BAP and got a build date just before they started offering the BAP without the bed-liner. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I just need a guide on what to order/replace aftermarket to get that look.

Did you change to the Sport package when you dropped the BAP or just striaght dropped it? Also did you add the LEDs on when you dropped the BAP? That's one of the main add ons. Along with body color front and rear bumper, plus the black ovals, fender badges, grill, mirror caps and running boards. Some of those only apply to Lariat trim though. There's something else I'm forgetting. I have the BAP on my Lariat that should be built at the beginning of May. I'll be swapping out my ovals, fender badges, mirror caps and grill to color match with black. Could wait on it to paint the ones on the truck but going to just buy some and have them ready. Also going to aftermarket 22s on 37s so my wheels and tires will go up for sale along with those other pieces. 

Edited by Gharri30

23 hours ago, DCCCTX said:

I'm in a similar situation, truck built 2/1, sent by rail to Kansas City on 3/8, offloaded on 3/9 and been sitting in the rail yard ever since. I'm fixing to run out of my financing window and going to have to reapply for the loan again and i'm pretty sure my interest rate will be higher than the original setup. Very frustrating to say the least.

Well crap!  That is where mine has been sitting since 4/3.  Where is yours heading from there if I may ask?

• Angry 1