2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

21 minutes ago, G8R said:

I have not seen anywhere where I am scheduled for a particular day, just got the email that I was scheduled for the week of April 4. Are you scheduled for Sunday?

I was scheduled to day - April 8th, so it was scheduled to start production on April 6th. Nothing yet and my WS hasn't changed.

Lariat, with ultimate package added, chrome package,FX4, 5th prep, sprayin bed liner, rear CHMSL camera, Quad beam LED package, 7.3 > elected not to drop anything and ride it out due to wanting it to pull camper and farm trailers with.

24 minutes ago, Richie said:

Lariat, with ultimate package added, chrome package,FX4, 5th prep, sprayin bed liner, rear CHMSL camera, Quad beam LED package, 7.3 > elected not to drop anything and ride it out due to wanting it to pull camper and farm trailers with.

Well I’m with you not dropping anything. This is hopefully one of my last trucks (made sure to make that as vague as possible) 7.3 King ultimate, spray in, a/streer, a/cruise, 5th wheel prep, chrome. Tried not to miss any boxes, and Star White. So looks like next hurdle is getting across the street. I’m trying to figure out what puts them in a batch? Ordered September 24th 

• Like 1

Order 10/22 , Carbonized gray. I have quit trying to figure out anything. Only talked with my dealer about 3x since it was order and the last time was about a week and half ago. he said I had price protection and all was good and told me at the time it was scheduled for 4/5 to be built. I was hoping to have 2nd week in May for a trip to break in but if not oh well. Need it in early june to pull to FLA. so once I  get it  wife and I making a long weekend trip to nowhere breaking it in. It will get here when it gets here I just want dependable truck. I have never owned anything but a ford and had good luck so far in life so hope this one is the same.

• Like 3

NOTICE: Ford will do 2022 Super Duty scheduling next week (Thursday, April 14th) for the production week of 05-09-2022. The complete Scheduling Toolbox for all models will be posted later tonight or tomorrow morning at the Production Week Scheduling Information thread (https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65125-production-week-scheduling-information/&page=32) per usual.  

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

NOTICE: Ford will do 2022 Super Duty scheduling next week (Thursday, April 14th) for the production week of 05-09-2022. The complete Scheduling Toolbox for all models will be posted later tonight or tomorrow morning at the Production Week Scheduling Information thread (https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/65125-production-week-scheduling-information/&page=32) per usual.  

Yay!!!

You rock Ice.  ?

Fingers crossed for everyone…and me.

Edited by sjmcken81
Addition

5 hours ago, G8R said:

The last email I got from Ford said I was scheduled to be built the week of 4/4. The tracker has shown my truck "In Production" since 4/1. I have seen in some posts where people end up showing a specific day for production in the tracker.

Any thoughts?

but again I can’t even pull the window sticker up on the trackerThe last email I received was a change in production date from March 28 to April 4 then back to March 28 I can’t get the tracker to track anything says invalid order or VIN number and my dealer says it was scheduled to be built this week and delivered by the 14th but again I can’t even pull the window sticker up on the tracker

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Blue oval 104 said:

but again I can’t even pull the window sticker up on the trackerThe last email I received was a change in production date from March 28 to April 4 then back to March 28 I can’t get the tracker to track anything says invalid order or VIN number and my dealer says it was scheduled to be built this week and delivered by the 14th but again I can’t even pull the window sticker up on the tracker

I’m curious what the 104 stands for in your username? Are you in the Bay Area by chance?

4 hours ago, Richie said:

Order 10/22 , Carbonized gray. I have quit trying to figure out anything. Only talked with my dealer about 3x since it was order and the last time was about a week and half ago. he said I had price protection and all was good and told me at the time it was scheduled for 4/5 to be built. I was hoping to have 2nd week in May for a trip to break in but if not oh well. Need it in early june to pull to FLA. so once I  get it  wife and I making a long weekend trip to nowhere breaking it in. It will get here when it gets here I just want dependable truck. I have never owned anything but a ford and had good luck so far in life so hope this one is the same.

Sounds almost exactly our plan!  Those road trips to nowhere start whenever the truck comes in. I want it soon, but I’m not in a hurry for it. My dealer has contacted me once and I’ve contacted them once. 

On 3/27/2022 at 5:34 PM, Late Apex 61 said:

My History

F350 4x4 CCSB 6.7 Lariat Ultimate

3.31 Electronic Locking

Power Running Boards

Engine Block Heater

Skid Plates

Moon Roof

Adaptive Cruise Control

Pro Trailer Backup

Fifth Wheel Hitch Prep

LED Headlamps

Rain Sensing Wipers

Wheel Well Liners

Splash Guards

20” Wheels

Upfitter Switches

397 Amp Alternator

Garage Door Opener

Hood Deflector

Ordered 10/26. 
Confirmed 10/26. 
Scheduled to week of 4/28 on 1/13. 

Pushed out to week of 3/7 on 2/11. 

Pushed out to week of 3/14 on 3/2. 

Pushed out to week of 3/21 on 3/3. 

BUILT ON 3/26. 

Now I have to wait for the installation of some of those options at GFX. 

Then wait and see how long it will take to ship it out here to California. 

But I do think there is actually some light at the end of the tunnel. 

Per Ford the projected delivery date is between 4/14 and 4/20. 

Arrived at Port Richmond depot this morning!

I emailed my dealer this morning to get an update, and he sent me a screenshot of the VVR showing that my truck had arrived here in California at the Port Richmond depot at 10 o’clock this morning.  He says he expects to have the truck delivered to his dealership sometime next week. 

Looks like we’ll be just shy of six months from order to delivery. 

In case anyone has issues with price protection, my dealer is giving me the run around with a refunded check. They are trying to process it under the “In bound stock units and registration through smart vincent”

stating my “retail” order from September falls under it. I stated to them it is a retail order but he said he spoke with the inventory manager and was told otherwise. Been a week and getting the run around. Ive given the benefit of the doubt to the dealer but unfortunately I had to call ford marketing to reach out to a ford rep for some resolution.

sales manager of several years (ive given him benefit of the doubt) stated he has never seen price protection and my vehicle will get “reinvoiced” and ill get a check 30-45 days. we’ll see where this goes. I thought it would be a smooth x plan transaction too. Womp. 

edit. I write this in hopes to provide solutions and steps for others who may face this in the future. Great insight on these boards from moderators to employees where we can be an informed customer for our purchases, regardless of vehicle. 

Edited by MFord
  • Angry 1

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Hopefully I will make the cut. Finally got the 17L package changed to the 17M package on March 28th. Hopefully that will help. Ordered 10/21/22 and currently sitting at priority 2. 

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

This has literally made my night Ice, I SHOULD be scheduled this week based on what my dealer has told me, or at least later this month. However, I'm so glad that they are getting back up and running cause obviously anything they produce for someone else is one step closer for me!! Thank you Ice!!!

48 minutes ago, RoncoSD said:

It is Stone Gray. It's for old people. I call it Stoneage Gray

Hay, I take offense to that as I have a Stone Gray F350 DRW on the way and I'm not old...... well, I guess I likely fall into the older crowd ? so what ta heck if the shoe fits, wear it ?

I was okay with silver, the dark gray, or stone gray so I left the choice to the better half.  I do like that I rarely see another one in that color.

Congrats on your new truck!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Alex Kreh said:

This has literally made my night Ice, I SHOULD be scheduled this week based on what my dealer has told me, or at least later this month. However, I'm so glad that they are getting back up and running cause obviously anything they produce for someone else is one step closer for me!! Thank you Ice!!!

Hope you're lucky.

My F-450 previewed back in mid-November and again in January, but with commodity restraints, I didn't get scheduled until middle of March.

1 hour ago, MFord said:

In case anyone has issues with price protection

sales manager of several years (ive given him benefit of the doubt) stated he has never seen price protection and my vehicle will get “reinvoiced” and ill get a check 30-45 days. we’ll see where this goes. I thought it would be a smooth x plan transaction too. Womp. 

Sounds like they can do this from the screenshot I saved, that someone else posted. If you read the bottom paragraph AXZD plans about sending a check to you.

Screenshot_20220406-114322_Facebook.jpg

My order in first of February 22 just informed that my truck will be at the dealership between the 13th and 19 April which is in about a week I didn’t get bumped back a week I was told my truck would be on the production line on 28 March but got bumped to 1 April I am real happy and no complaints hope you guys are having better luck

11 hours ago, MFord said:

In case anyone has issues with price protection, my dealer is giving me the run around with a refunded check. They are trying to process it under the “In bound stock units and registration through smart vincent”

stating my “retail” order from September falls under it. I stated to them it is a retail order but he said he spoke with the inventory manager and was told otherwise. Been a week and getting the run around. Ive given the benefit of the doubt to the dealer but unfortunately I had to call ford marketing to reach out to a ford rep for some resolution.

edit. I write this in hopes to provide solutions and steps for others who may face this in the future. Great insight on these boards from moderators to employees where we can be an informed customer for our purchases, regardless of vehicle. 

The price protection for "in bound" units is a new program for orders ordered for stock, produced and in transit but does not apply. A vehicle ordered as a retail order is covered under the longstanding price protection for retail orders. The sales manager is giving you BS having never seen a price protection policy. Vehicles do NOT get reinvoiced. The Dealer files the price protection claim and can select Ford to send the price adjustment check directly to you.  

Edited by ice-capades
Typo