2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

Allocation for 2022 Super Duty orders not already previewing on this morning's AM Preview Scheduling Report as selected for scheduling tomorrow will roll over to the next scheduling cycle. 

I searched forums but cant find answer is there a place to see if i was scheduled or will they email tomorrow if i have been.. Thanks for all the information this is first time ordering new car. 

I asked the dealer to improve my priority code from 19. Got changed it to a10, then I saw that everyone pretty much is a 10. When everyone is top priority code, no one is a top priority code. Ok there’s a few odd balls but mostly 10s everywhere. I just wish I knew how much allocation the dealer receives.

10D5A489-718C-46F0-B359-81DA2E2BAD8E.jpeg

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Years ago, I had to fly out of Newark to go to the Ford Dealers meeting in Las Vegas. It was Ford's ticket, so I didn't have a choice. I think it was July 1990. The flight took off literally in the middle of a hurricane but 5 minutes after takeoff we were above the storm and it was clear all the way to Vegas.   

I spent the first half of my career flying in and out of Newark a few times a year.  On Good Friday 2000 I had a 4 pm flight, didn’t board until 7, pushed back and sat on the tarmac until 10 pm.   Luckily I’ve only been back a few times the last decade.  I hate that place.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, akirby said:

I spent the first half of my career flying in and out of Newark a few times a year.  On Good Friday 2000 I had a 4 pm flight, didn’t board until 7, pushed back and sat on the tarmac until 10 pm.   Luckily I’ve only been back a few times the last decade.  I hate that place.

The delay was due to the chip shortage. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Phill DaBank said:

I asked the dealer to improve my priority code from 19. Got changed it to a10, then I saw that everyone pretty much is a 10. When everyone is top priority code, no one is a top priority code. Ok there’s a few odd balls but mostly 10s everywhere. I just wish I knew how much allocation the dealer receives.

10D5A489-718C-46F0-B359-81DA2E2BAD8E.jpeg

Weird how September order and april order same priority

1 hour ago, paulwb said:

Weird how September order and april order same priority

In normal times the scheduling for vehicles with the same priority is supposed to go by order date.  But nowadays it will probably pick the ones that are easiest to build.

Greetings fellow travelers on the Ford Order Express. First time poster. Ordered 1/20/2022, order confirmed 1/24/2022. Patiently waiting like everyone else. I have appreciated reading this forum for the past two months. Really appreciate the info that has sustained me for the duration. Here’s hoping we all get what we’re hoping for…and not what we deserve. ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, rjrrtheis said:

I have a scheduled build date for the week of 4/25. When can I expect my window sticker to show up on the tracking website?

Same week as you.  I'm guessing late next week?  Also, I see where some people scheduled on week and then by a specific day.  Do all orders get updated to the day? 

55 minutes ago, akirby said:

But nowadays it will probably pick the ones that are easiest to build.

100% convinced that my lean build & order timing blindly fell into an ideal production window.   I feel for the folks who are seemingly on endless hold. 

30 minutes ago, rjrrtheis said:

I have a scheduled build date for the week of 4/25. When can I expect my window sticker to show up on the tracking website?

My build was scheduled for 3/28.   Website showed in production 2 or 3 days prior to that & I believe the window sticker also appeared a few days prior.

Ford site lists a 3/31 built date & I received built email on 4/2

Good luck

24 minutes ago, stevenc said:

100% convinced that my lean build & order timing blindly fell into an ideal production window.   I feel for the folks who are seemingly on endless hold. 

Hope mine does its basic xl supercab no bells or whistles

Its not do bad when your truck is unscheduled ,in production,built then shipped. You can kinda keep tract of the progress as it goes along. But when your truck gets received at the final ramp your at the mercy of God as to when it will get delivered to the dealership.

This is by far the worst anticipation.

21 hours ago, Rangers09 said:

The good news just keeps on coming, my F-450 KRU has finally left KTP and is on a rail car.

31st August 21- Order submitted and accepted by Ford

17th March 22 - VIN issued & "Scheduled to Day" - 1st April

26th March 22 - Updated "Scheduled to Day" - 8th April

29th March 22 - Sent to Plant

30th March 22 - WS published

6th April 22 - Scheduled to start production - delayed

7th April 22 - Started production (batch 5059 #3100 of 3300)

9th April 22 - Completed production

11th April 22 - Released, awaiting shipment

12th April 22 - Shipped, ETA 26th April to 2nd May

Therefore, OTD will be around 8 months. Highly optioned KRU, but no AS, or bed liner (goes to LineX upon arrival)

Good luck to those of you still waiting, keep the faith, as your day will come.

Congratulations Rangers09. I am patiently waiting for my truck still. Ordered 09/28. No VIN as of last Wed. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your delivery soon.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rangers09 said:

The good news just keeps on coming, my F-450 KRU has finally left KTP and is on a rail car.

31st August 21- Order submitted and accepted by Ford

17th March 22 - VIN issued & "Scheduled to Day" - 1st April

26th March 22 - Updated "Scheduled to Day" - 8th April

29th March 22 - Sent to Plant

30th March 22 - WS published

6th April 22 - Scheduled to start production - delayed

7th April 22 - Started production (batch 5059 #3100 of 3300)

9th April 22 - Completed production

11th April 22 - Released, awaiting shipment

12th April 22 - Shipped, ETA 26th April to 2nd May

Therefore, OTD will be around 8 months. Highly optioned KRU, but no AS, or bed liner (goes to LineX upon arrival)

Good luck to those of you still waiting, keep the faith, as your day will come.

I’m sure glad to see another F-450 getting built. I’ve got an F-450 Platinum on order. Hopefully my build week will quit pushing and actually go into production. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frog_Legs said:

I’m sure glad to see another F-450 getting built. I’ve got an F-450 Platinum on order. Hopefully my build week will quit pushing and actually go into production. 

Woo-hoo my F450 XLT ordered April 19th 2021 is finally built and waiting shipment 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, jhbyers3 said:

Anyone been told to remove the spray in bed liner to get their Super Duty built faster?  I ordered 12/21/2021 with not visibility to production start date.  I know many have waited much longer.......

Yes. My salesman called me. I said sure remove it if you can guarantee I’ll maintain my price level before all the increases. He said he can’t guarantee that. Ok then why even call me? I feel like I’m wasting my time even talking to this kid and not the sales manager.