2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, JC2014 said:

I"m having trouble with the ford tracking website when I put my information in and hit accept it bounces me back to the home page with blank fields. When I put in someone else's order number and vin it pulls it up. Has anyone else had this happen. And why would this happen?

Yep give it time it’ll come back. If you’re like me I was sure I personally wore it out. Finally got confirmation from dealer it SHOULD be delivered 1st week of May.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sh6l9by said:

Yep give it time it’ll come back. If you’re like me I was sure I personally wore it out. Finally got confirmation from dealer it SHOULD be delivered 1st week of May.

I just got done chatting with ford. They said it should be at the dealership some time next week they said 4/17 -  4/23. Hopefully I wont get bumped back again first it was 4/7 - 4/11 then by 4/15 now 4/17 - 4/23. I'm not holding my breath or else I would be dead.?

On 4/14/2022 at 10:04 AM, Benmgator said:

Looks like I missed the scheduling too. Ordered F350 KR November 19th (confirmation email received). This morning I asked my dealer to move me to a priority 2 now that I am over 5 months. Waiting to see if they will do so. I removed the spray in bedliner and rolling cover in February but kept the 5th wheel prep. Keeping the faith but it's getting hard. 

At what age of an order does the priority code improve to a lower number? Does anyone know if thats an automatic thing at lets say 5-6 months etc.?

Dealers can't move priority code to 2, only the region can, dealer can move from 10-19 on custom orders. 

27 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

I just got done chatting with ford. They said it should be at the dealership some time next week they said 4/17 -  4/23. Hopefully I wont get bumped back again first it was 4/7 - 4/11 then by 4/15 now 4/17 - 4/23. I'm not holding my breath or else I would be dead.?

Congratulations and good luck

GREAT things take time I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait.

On 3/17/2021 at 5:51 AM, mrmallerd said:

Please post order information & questions thereto here: 

I’m a new member here but ordered an F350 on 9/13/21. I was told on 2/11/22 that we needed to cancel fifth wheel prep, goose neck prep, spray-in bed liner and tonneau cover but when he tried he was told he couldn’t because my order is Priority 2. Is there any way to estimate when it will be built?

The sales code is F74477 and the order # is 0913. 

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Drag n' Fly said:

I’m a new member here but ordered an F350 on 9/13/21. I was told on 2/11/22 that we needed to cancel fifth wheel prep, goose neck prep, spray-in bed liner and tonneau cover but when he tried he was told he couldn’t because my order is Priority 2. Is there any way to estimate when it will be built?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.  No one can really estimate when a build will happen, at least within a few months.  Too many commodity and supply chain issues.  Your dealer can consult the Vehicle Visibility Report which will tell them where you are in the build process.  You are at priority 2, that's a good thing but it still requires that Ford has all the parts specific to your build for it to be scheduled.  If your dealer is not helpful you can go to the Vehicle Locator by Ford Employees sub-forum and utilize the tracking services of cyberdman.  Read the rules on the page header and the sticky post with additional rules.  DO NOT PM him.... Repeat DO NOT PM cyberdman.... Read and follow the rules!!!  

Good luck and hang in there!

Edited by PineNut
Removed stray letter

1 hour ago, Drag n' Fly said:

Thanks

You should be getting close. My order was confirmed 10/18/21. I received my window sticker yesterday and I am scheduled for build next week. I have 5th wheel prep, BAP, and a few other goodies that are on the delay list. There are others that ordered after me and have already been built as well. There's just no telling. 

I've been away for a couple weeks. What's the situation like these days with production? Has anything changed for the better? Coming up on 3 months since my order was placed and still no movement on my truck. Not that I expected any. I have no idea if I'll get my truck in July or October or 2023. Who knows!

12 hours ago, tjm73 said:

I've been away for a couple weeks. What's the situation like these days with production? Has anything changed for the better? Coming up on 3 months since my order was placed and still no movement on my truck. Not that I expected any. I have no idea if I'll get my truck in July or October or 2023. Who knows!

Edited by Late Apex 61
Misread original post.

On 4/14/2022 at 12:54 PM, Blue oval 104 said:

I order my king ranch 12-1. With spray in bed liner and fifth wheel   Was built last week and awaiting shipment

This is awesome to hear. Dealer wanted me to drop both of these options when I placed my order but I didn’t want to. Glad to hear they are getting selected for a build. 

82 days from the day I walked into the dealership to order.

Going to be a dream with the travel trailer this year.

Walked into the dealer and was the easiest transaction I’ve had buying a car in 10+ years.

Salesman already had the price protection and PCO added to the deal, no fuss no fight. In and out in well under an hour!

368943C2-379F-4B62-A7B9-264836519397.jpeg

AFE6562C-2AA9-456A-B1FE-56370AF54939.jpeg

745A3D9A-A1F9-4177-A064-B777AF896724.jpeg

• Like 2

Wanted to drop my stats in, in case they can help anybody.

Order ws placed in North Vancouver, British Columbia.

Ordered 2022 F450 Lariat without AS and bedliner on December 4, 2021.

Received VIN on March 2, 2022 with a build week of May 9th.

Gotta say I'm looking forward to the new truck!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Kirbdog44 said:

When did you order? Any of the common constraints?

I ordered Oct.12th, built 3/14, shipped 3/17, arrived at dealer 4/12 and finally took delivery 4/15.  The only commodity restraints was the adaptive steering and spray in bed liner. I dropped both of them and had the spray in liner done by the dealer.

44 minutes ago, Keith'sF-250 said:

Curious on what this means, On the palsapp.com  status says Dispatch on April 14 2022. Does that mean it was Dispatched, but no Carrier picked it up yet?

20220417_162758.jpg

A dispatch notice from the firm (Jack Cooper) transporting the vehicle for delivery to the dealership usually means that the vehicle has been dispatched for delivery and assigned to a carrier load. It may or may not have actually been loaded onto a carrier yet or it may have already been delivered to the dealership depending on equipment and driver availability.

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

A dispatch notice from the firm (Jack Cooper) transporting the vehicle for delivery to the dealership usually means that the vehicle has been dispatched for delivery and assigned to a carrier load. It may or may not have actually been loaded onto a carrier yet or it may have already been delivered to the dealership depending on equipment and driver availability.

Thx, Ice-Capades looks like it my be loaded but, I know it has not been delivered. I've been at the dealership today. The status just say dispatched on April 14 2022 along with others. So hopefully this week. This is what popped up once I put my trip tag # in. Looks like mine should be first to be dropped off.

20220417_174104.jpg