2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

I have been tracking delivery of my truck through CSX.  As of today it shows it was delivered to Illinois and no further ETA.  Is there a way to track which carrier will be transporting my truck to the dealership?  Is Illinois the drop off point or just a stop along the way?  Final destination is Texas.  Thanks!

10 hours ago, Jp_norris said:

I have a tremor order placed July 9, ford has still not picked it up.

So, I'm a creeper -- and creepers creep.

Looks like in November your dealer set you to a 10. You work there. 

I'd talk to my GM and ask them to contact your zone rep and set it to a priority code of 01. At this point they would be on a razors edge to build it and have it delivered under the 1 year mark. I've seen people run right up on the edge of that year mark but I haven't seen anyone go over yet. Seems like most people who start running up on that are able to get some individual attention to get their vehicles built.

Sucks that you had to move 5WP, though, that's a big one. Maybe your employer will allow you to use their equipment to do the install so it doesn't cost you $2k to get it in there after delivery.  :\ 

19 hours ago, blackboost said:

Mine was 155 miles from the Denver rail head.

Unloaded at rail head 4/5/22

Arrived at the dealership 4/9/22, and it had an estimated dates of 4/7 to 4/13

I would think yours should be arriving pretty quick, hopefully!

Thanks! I think it might be rolling on a transport to the dealer right now. I saw a tip on here about signing up for transport receipts and I received an email that it was loaded last night. Maybe we'll get it this week!

1 hour ago, Drunkpunk082 said:

I have been tracking delivery of my truck through CSX.  As of today it shows it was delivered to Illinois and no further ETA.  Is there a way to track which carrier will be transporting my truck to the dealership?  Is Illinois the drop off point or just a stop along the way?  Final destination is Texas.  Thanks!

Mine showed up in Illinois on April 5th CSX tracking said clear Illinois on 25th. Recieved a call from my Salesman Monday the 18th and he said it's in Albuquerque NM at the local ramp waiting to be moved to the dealership less than 10 miles away. So don't rely on the csx tracking entirely. 

It is sad so many have problems with their dealers.  I’m waiting on my 350 lariat as patiently as I can for now.  Ordered 12/28 hoping for a June delivery.  Not looking good since I haven’t been scheduled yet.  Asked my dealer for info and still no response after 2 weeks.  Guess I’ll try to call the GM or sales manager to see if I can get any info.  I wish I could order through ford and bypass the dealer.  A company (the dealerships) that collect profits for no service is just piss poor in my opinion.  

I got bounced around between dealers including through the Costco buying program until I walked into a small dealer outside the metro area. The salesman who greeted me was the owner. While he’s almost as in the dark about the progress of my order as I am, he has been no less than excellent to deal with. He’s old school. What a joy. 

Crossing my fingers that I have a notification in my email box tomorrow morning! I know scheduled orders got their emails last week on Thursday around 6 for the most part. Is anyone else in this boat? My dealer has told me several times that they have the allocation for April and that I should be on it as I am technically the oldest order at the dealership. If I don't hear anything this week I will probably reach out just to see if I was pushed down the list. I know it's not in their hands, just curious to know, and they've encouraged me to reach out if I have questions. I do know that there is one more possible week of scheduling this month but I'm anxious to get a date in hopes that I'm lucky and don't get pushed back, or maybe not as far pushed back. We'll see, fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

42 minutes ago, Alex Kreh said:

Crossing my fingers that I have a notification in my email box tomorrow morning! I know scheduled orders got their emails last week on Thursday around 6 for the most part. Is anyone else in this boat? My dealer has told me several times that they have the allocation for April and that I should be on it as I am technically the oldest order at the dealership. If I don't hear anything this week I will probably reach out just to see if I was pushed down the list. I know it's not in their hands, just curious to know, and they've encouraged me to reach out if I have questions. I do know that there is one more possible week of scheduling this month but I'm anxious to get a date in hopes that I'm lucky and don't get pushed back, or maybe not as far pushed back. We'll see, fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

I am in the same boat. Hoping to get that email too. My dealer told me that they think I will get the email this month for May scheduling.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, F250sd4life said:

I received this email from ford authority news that states MSRP for 2022 XLT base basic models is $42;220.00

on my retail order for XLT is $50,125.00 for base price.

what’s up with that ? Is this site BS.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/04/ford-super-duty-discount-offers-non-existent-during-april-2022/

I'd imagine those are the prices from when the 22MY was announced. "Journalist's" are very rarely known to actually care to be accurate in their 'reporting'. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F250sd4life said:

I received this email from ford authority news that states MSRP for 2022 XLT base basic models is $42;220.00

https://fordauthority.com/2022/04/ford-super-duty-discount-offers-non-existent-during-april-2022/

If you go to Ford's website and "build" a Superduty, an XLT regular cab long bed (because of the recent price increase) shows to start at a base MSRP of $42,920. I'd be willing to bet you didn't order a regular cab long bed.

2 hours ago, F250sd4life said:

Understand that the base model XLT is a regular cab 2WD truck for that $42k figure.  What is your configuration?  

6 hours ago, Alex Kreh said:

My dealer has told me several times that they have the allocation for April and that I should be on it as I am technically the oldest order at the dealership.

Ice has repeatedly stated that retail orders are separate and not impacted by dealer allocation.

On 4/19/2022 at 5:09 PM, Blackhawk23 said:

Personally, I hate adaptive cruise. The shortest follow distance is still too far and it’s infuriating every time someone cuts in front of you, it slams on the brakes and slows you way down. 

I have adaptive cruise control on my 2012 Ford Edge and I like it, but have noticed some issues like you talk about, too. Mainly it shuts down hard when passing semis in the fast lane. Since we are going to be hauling horses mainly with our F350 we decided against getting it in our pickup so that it doesn’t unexpectedly hit the brakes hard and throw our horses down in the trailer.

Edited by BuffaloBasinGal
Spelling

10 hours ago, gom said:

So, I'm a creeper -- and creepers creep.

Looks like in November your dealer set you to a 10. You work there. 

I'd talk to my GM and ask them to contact your zone rep and set it to a priority code of 01. At this point they would be on a razors edge to build it and have it delivered under the 1 year mark. I've seen people run right up on the edge of that year mark but I haven't seen anyone go over yet. Seems like most people who start running up on that are able to get some individual attention to get their vehicles built.

Sucks that you had to move 5WP, though, that's a big one. Maybe your employer will allow you to use their equipment to do the install so it doesn't cost you $2k to get it in there after delivery.  ? 

Correct, I thought once I got to a 10 it would only be a short amount of time especially being the only 10 in their orders, boy was I wrong. Every scheduling week on Tuesday im asking to see if I’m previewing, got a shock this week. A xlt ordered a month ago at a 19 priority is the only one previewing. I’m a service tech so I will be the one installing the 5wp, probably on a Saturday off the clock. This is a TINY family owned dealership, I’d say one of the smallest in Indiana if I had to guess so I think that plays a role in the lack of vehicles being scheduled, and the ones that are are typically stripped down work trucks. I’ve been there 6 years now, these people are like family but I haven’t had the guts to sit down and ask for calls to be made to get me into that special 1-2 priority list. I’ve dropped hints like asking “what’s it take to get me to a 2 priority” the answer I get is “only ford can do that”…… I get the feeling that he(the gm) either has never or does not want to call zone reps to ask for these kind of favors. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBasinGal said:

I have adaptive cruise control on my 2012 Ford Edge and I like it, but have noticed some issues like you talk about, too. Mainly it shuts down hard when passing semis in the fast lane. Since we are going to be hauling horses mainly with our F350 we decided against getting it in our pickup so that it doesn’t unexpectedly hit the brakes hard and throw our horses down in the trailer.

You do know that adaptive cruise can be disabled, don’t you? I just had to do that after driving through a snow storm and the front end of the truck was covered with frozen slush. Once the roads dried up I couldn’t use the cruise until I disabled the adaptive cruise. Once everything melted, all was good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackhawk23 said:

Can someone explain this to me in layman’s terms? Does this mean no scheduling? Some scheduling? https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70846-ford-weekly-scheduling-notes/&do=findComment&comment=1180597

I guess no one has an answer or we already know more bs and limited scheduling. Maybe I just don’t want to know!

It is funny how fate works sometimes. I had been complaining about how long my truck has been sitting at the the train yard waiting to be delivered. Now it says that I should get by 4/23 originally I was supposed to get it by 4/11. Went and checked the mail today and low and behold it was there a PCO for 2500.00 that expires on 7/5. The only problem is it addressed to my wife who has never took a survey logged onto Ford or never went to build my ford or signed up for updates.  The only downside is I guess I have to put her name on the truck also.  ?  I'm sure they should take the PCO because the also advertise this on there website

custom order offer.png