2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

12 hours ago, Drunkpunk082 said:

I have been tracking delivery of my truck through CSX.  As of today it shows it was delivered to Illinois and no further ETA.  Is there a way to track which carrier will be transporting my truck to the dealership?  Is Illinois the drop off point or just a stop along the way?  Final destination is Texas.  Thanks!

Mine left the factory then stopped in Gibson Indiana, now in Chicago. Been sitting there for 5-days. I also don't get an ETA on the CSX phone.

I must thank everyone on this forum for all the information provided during my somewhat short process.  I feel for those that have been waiting longer tha i did, its gotta be very frustrating.  My truck arrived today and will close the deal at exactly 3 months tomorrow. Ordered 1/21/22 delivered to Rich Ford in Albuquerque NM on 4/20/22 . Funny thing is CSX tracking still says its in Blue Island Illinois. Proof below that aint so.

Screenshot_20220420-200506_Gallery.jpg

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Blackhawk23 said:

Can someone explain this to me in layman’s terms? Does this mean no scheduling? Some scheduling? https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70846-ford-weekly-scheduling-notes/&do=findComment&comment=1180597

Wondering the very same thing - how does one find out if you’re “previewing” on a given week ahead of Thursday scheduling? I’m sure it’s something the dealer (should) be able to tell you, but I’m one of those with an uncooperative dealer.  

Thank you to everyone in the forum for the help & searching my truck finally arrived 4/19 and i picked it up 4/19 as well didn’t have time to post anything here was busy playing with the new rig. But thank you to all i really appreciate it. Good luck to the folks that are still waiting for there trucks they will be coming soon trust the process. It’s really worth the wait like everyone says. 

2022 F250 King Ranch Ultimate 

No AS No spray in bed liner & No 5th wheel prep but really just need to dril the middle Hole out which is something i can do on my own time luckily. Good luck to everyone and trust it. 

A097240C-636F-4B7C-9482-652FA157A64B.jpeg

459A8D44-22FA-42E1-BB34-2F32DAC68024.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, JC2014 said:

It is funny how fate works sometimes. I had been complaining about how long my truck has been sitting at the the train yard waiting to be delivered. Now it says that I should get by 4/23 originally I was supposed to get it by 4/11. Went and checked the mail today and low and behold it was there a PCO for 2500.00 that expires on 7/5. The only problem is it addressed to my wife who has never took a survey logged onto Ford or never went to build my ford or signed up for updates.  The only downside is I guess I have to put her name on the truck also.  ?  I'm sure they should take the PCO because the also advertise this on there website

custom order offer.png

I looked all across Canada for a dealership like Granger without luck, I'm paying MSRP for y truck, and consider myself lucky. I contacted a lot of dealers before one finally took me seriously and even ordered me a truck.

8 hours ago, Scooter 1918 said:

Wondering the very same thing - how does one find out if you’re “previewing” on a given week ahead of Thursday scheduling? I’m sure it’s something the dealer (should) be able to tell you, but I’m one of those with an uncooperative dealer.  

It's part of the AM Preview Scheduling Report that is available to Dealers.

11 hours ago, elltee said:

You do know that adaptive cruise can be disabled, don’t you? I just had to do that after driving through a snow storm and the front end of the truck was covered with frozen slush. Once the roads dried up I couldn’t use the cruise until I disabled the adaptive cruise. Once everything melted, all was good.

Yes, but call me lazy because it defaults to adaptive cruise and in my car you have to go through several screens to change to regular cruise. Since we don’t plan on using it we thought we would save the money and the wear and tear on our fingers switching it every time. ?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dr-Bear-PhD said:

I looked all across Canada for a dealership like Granger without luck, I'm paying MSRP for y truck, and consider myself lucky. I contacted a lot of dealers before one finally took me seriously and even ordered me a truck.

I agree, we don't have any dealers similar to Grainger, but which Provinces did you check for dealers.

Mine shows MSRP. I've dealt with the same Sales Manager for 15+ years, so rather than reducing the MSRP, he increased the trade-in value. My local dealer had 90 SD's on order and ships to other dealers for delivery. He is shipping another F-450 to Ontario. I'm in Metro Vancouver.

19 minutes ago, Rangers09 said:

I agree, we don't have any dealers similar to Grainger, but which Provinces did you check for dealers.

Mine shows MSRP. I've dealt with the same Sales Manager for 15+ years, so rather than reducing the MSRP, he increased the trade-in value. My local dealer had 90 SD's on order and ships to other dealers for delivery. He is shipping another F-450 to Ontario. I'm in Metro Vancouver.

I looked in BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. I went with a dealer in North Van, a friend of a friend recommended them. They finally took me seriously enough to actually place an order. This was after contacting 5 or 6 other dealers who just gave me runaround. The salesman told me when I got my VIN that I was really lucky, he has 12 pages of SD orders and less than half a page of them got VINs.

I'm also not trading in my old truck. I'm giving it to my younger brother, he needs a truck for work, he owns a landscaping company and drives a beat to shit Ranger haha

Did you order an F450 too?

11 hours ago, Cglenn said:

I guess no one has an answer or we already know more bs and limited scheduling. Maybe I just don’t want to know!

It means anything not scheduled this week will roll over to next week.  You guys need to stop micro analyzing this stuff.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, BuffaloBasinGal said:

Thanks! I think it might be rolling on a transport to the dealer right now. I saw a tip on here about signing up for transport receipts and I received an email that it was loaded last night. Maybe we'll get it this week!

We received an email from the transporter with a “load” receipt including our pickup and a bronco, but the pickup has not arrived at the dealer yet. I thought that receipt meant it was loaded and being hauled direct to the dealer. But, that was Tuesday evening and it has not arrived yet to the dealer just a few hours away. So, do they take the pickup to a staging area and then consolidate the vehicles onto a larger transport and wait until they have a bigger load to take to the dealer?

Anything is possible, including that the truck could have already arrived at the dealer and no one has mentioned it yet.  Mine was hauled by United Road, and when I got the load email, I went online and was able to track the hauler in near realtime on a map as it made it's way to the dealer.  In fact, I was on the phone pressuring my dealer to finalize the sale so I could get my $3,000 PCO and it rolled into the yard while we were talking.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr-Bear-PhD said:

I looked in BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan. I went with a dealer in North Van, a friend of a friend recommended them. They finally took me seriously enough to actually place an order. This was after contacting 5 or 6 other dealers who just gave me runaround. The salesman told me when I got my VIN that I was really lucky, he has 12 pages of SD orders and less than half a page of them got VINs.

I'm also not trading in my old truck. I'm giving it to my younger brother, he needs a truck for work, he owns a landscaping company and drives a beat to shit Ranger haha

Did you order an F450 too?

I purchased F-350 Lariat Ultimate with a few add-ons.  This dealer is Gerald and they are in Illinois. Great people to deal with.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBasinGal said:

We received an email from the transporter with a “load” receipt including our pickup and a bronco, but the pickup has not arrived at the dealer yet. I thought that receipt meant it was loaded and being hauled direct to the dealer. But, that was Tuesday evening and it has not arrived yet to the dealer just a few hours away. So, do they take the pickup to a staging area and then consolidate the vehicles onto a larger transport and wait until they have a bigger load to take to the dealer?

According to United Road, your truck is still at the Railyard (Union Pacific Ramp in Henderson Colorado).  It has been off-loaded from the train, but not yet loaded onto a transport vehicle to your dealership

Edited by NH_Bulldog
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, JC2014 said:

I purchased F-350 Lariat Ultimate with a few add-ons.  This dealer is Gerald and they are in Illinois. Great people to deal with.

That's a damn nice truck! I skipped the ultimate package on my lariat, my dealer speculated that that's why my truck has been scheduled ahead of other orders he has because something something something fewer microchips.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBasinGal said:

The transport companies dispatch departments have software that helps them configure what vehicles can be loaded onto specific carriers based on vehicle type, size, wheelbase, SRW vs. DRW, specific loading and unloading requirements for specific vehicles, etc. In addition, the transport companies usually haul vehicles for multiple manufacturers at each ramp. Car carriers are not dispatched without a full load and loads may include vehicles from more than one manufacturer. The driver, assigned to a load, loads all the vehicles as required by the transport company for issues of performance and monitoring of damage claims that the driver is held accountable for.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBasinGal said:

Yes, but call me lazy because it defaults to adaptive cruise and in my car you have to go through several screens to change to regular cruise. Since we don’t plan on using it we thought we would save the money and the wear and tear on our fingers switching it every time. ?

Fair enough! It can be a pain hunting through all those screens and menus.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, traynoral said:

Did anyone get their email this morning with their VIN and scheduling?

I am going on 4 months since I placed my order and was really hoping to get the email today but have not.  I too am curious if anyone got their VIN and scheduled for prod email today.

Hey all,

Just joined up here to keep an eye on the latest for these 2022 super duty's. I ordered the following on March 25, 2022 and the order was confirmed same day. only thing I am worried about is the power running boards has that been an issue as of late? Otherwise very vanilla build.

King Ranch

Agate Black w/ Stone Grey trim (painted bumpers)

4x4

4.30s

FX4 package

Power Running Boards

Did NOT opt for ultimate pack as I despise the pano roof, I will do morimoto LED headlights aftermarket, I will do LineX at dealer.

32 minutes ago, EJS1463 said:

Another Thursday and no email, doesn't seem like anyone has received a email about being scheduled for production the last few weeks.

30 minutes ago, clark98ut said:

Same here.  12/6 order, nothing.

27 minutes ago, traynoral said:

None for me either. Ordered 01/18/22. Any idea what their retail back log is at this point?

I also have not gotten an email for scheduling or Vin...Order Date 10/25/2021

26 Weeks (6 Months) and counting