2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

20 hours ago, Mikey5454 said:

I don’t know why you guys have been waiting so long to get your F2 50s I ordered mine January 28, 2022 FX four package ultimate lariat package the glass roof the ultimate trailer package and I picked my truck up from the dealership on 12 April 2022 in all I waited a little over eight weeks to get my truck after ordering it so I don’t know why you guys are having to wait so long maybe the Isla dealers You were ordering your trucks rum were marking up their inventory because bored I’ve been penalizing these people for the past 12 months for marking up above MSRP

This has to be a troll post right? 

Coming up on a month sitting at the rail. Pretty much out of luck eh? I’d imagine nothing Ford marketing can do for me either. Just shows “in transit-received, shelbeville etc…” my arrival window has passed already too. 

3 hours ago, FirstFord22 said:

@tcritch3 where is she?! I’ve already 620 miles on my girl. I want photos, man 

I’ve not picked her up yet but PDI is done and I’m ready to sign on Monday. I have some pictures but the stupid website won’t let me upload! I absolutely love it!! I’ll get some uploaded tonight when I’m back in town. 

On 4/22/2022 at 10:19 AM, gom said:

Last I'd heard, of course just from forum chatter, was they were going to build through late fall. That talk has been pretty consistent for quite some time so I tend to think that's their intent.

My best guess is they are going to try to build all the retail orders.

That could change real quick if 22MY parts became an issue whereas they thought 23MY would not be, I'd imagine.

I hope the chatter is right. I order back in January and have read that Ford will not roll over 22MY to 23MY if you don’t get scheduled. Just get to pay the new prices and start the wait all over again. 

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the insight.

Ordered 2022 Lariat Ultimate w/ Tremor, BAP, 5th wheel and AS in July 2021 (07/21/2021) and haven't been scheduled/received a VIN. Priority Level 2 according to my dealer since late Fall 2021. No change since then.

I know many of you have been waiting awhile as well. Curious to see if my order will be pulled prior to the model year change. Has anyone experienced their order being canceled after waiting 9+ months?

Thanks!

On 4/22/2022 at 3:25 PM, crashman-405 said:

Im assuming that what you would find there is the same from the tracking website or do you see it before it’s added to the tracking site?

The Window Stickers get loaded into the FordDirect database, but I can't speak to how quickly they're available at the consumer tracking site or the timing of the related Ford e-mail communications. 

Hey all, I am trying to get my order to show in my account on the ford website. It shows my bronco order (that I never went through with) but this truck isn't on there.

I DO have email confirmation of my order. Does the dealer need to do something to link that up?

On 4/22/2022 at 9:56 PM, CodyH said:

How long are trucks usually in production? My window sticker shows 4-14. It went into production 4-14 but still shows in production. Could it be waiting for 5th wheel prep across the street? 

Ford's Vehicle Visibility reporting system can show a vehicle as "in production" for as long as a week or longer as the vehicle moves through the various production stages. Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility system which will show the current status. 

On 4/21/2022 at 2:53 PM, traynoral said:

There has to be a better way to get at least a rough idea of what is holding up certain vehicles. This really is not good customer service.

I agree, not telling a customer anything other than you are a priority 2, unscheduled, clean is no answer especially when you ordered 4/28/21. Ordered F450 Platinum w/ AS and took out bed liner, yet I still see other trucks being built with AS.  Does anyone know what Ford plans to do with 2022 orders?  Are they going to build all 2022 orders, or are the unscheduled / unbuilt going to die in order processing? Bottom line Ford needs to step up and give us some answers !!  

9 hours ago, Mike83 said:

I hope the chatter is right. I order back in January and have read that Ford will not roll over 22MY to 23MY if you don’t get scheduled. Just get to pay the new prices and start the wait all over again. 

All depends on the dealer.

Although mine is built and shipped, had it not made it as a 22MY, my dealer advised he would automatically order a 23MY, request Ford for Priority 1 or 2 upon submitting the order, and also guarantee our agreed price.

1 hour ago, Jfinn said:

I agree, not telling a customer anything other than you are a priority 2, unscheduled, clean is no answer especially when you ordered 4/28/21. Ordered F450 Platinum w/ AS and took out bed liner, yet I still see other trucks being built with AS.  Does anyone know what Ford plans to do with 2022 orders?  Are they going to build all 2022 orders, or are the unscheduled / unbuilt going to die in order processing? Bottom line Ford needs to step up and give us some answers !!  

Talk to your dealer, they should have all the information.

7 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Ford's Vehicle Visibility reporting system can show a vehicle as "in production" for as long as a week or longer as the vehicle moves through the various production stages. Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility system which will show the current status. 

Mine went into Production on 4/19 and was built 4/20.

On 4/22/2022 at 11:26 PM, Mikey5454 said:

I don’t know why you guys have been waiting so long

A lot of people ordered at one of the worst times is most likely why.  We ordered ours Oct 21st, 2021.  Didn't get to the dealer until April 18th, 2022.  Some of the  hold up were chips, some the 5th wheel prep, some spray in bed liner.  So, it's good you got your truck quick, but it was timing, supply, and labor issues.

Edited by EB1959

1 hour ago, EB1959 said:

A lot of people ordered at one of the worst times is most likely why.  We ordered ours Oct 21st, 2021.  Didn't get to the dealer until April 18th, 2022.  Some of the  hold up were chips, some the 5th wheel prep, some spray in bed liner.  So, it's good you got your truck quick, but it was timing, supply, and labor issues.

I usually have bad timing.

Ordered 18 Oct but at least it's built and on a train, hopefully May sometime........     Been tracking the high speed rail shipment, it's moved about 120 miles in the last 2 days ?

The stars aligned.. ordered a F350 Tremor 7.3 exactly how I wanted it 12/6/21. Got an order confirmation but that was all. My dealers was not very forthcoming with info. I learned all I could from this forum (Thanks to Ice!). I had a truck bed camper on order and it was built and delivered this Tuesday. So, I was in a bind.. a camper and no truck. And no clue when my truck would be built or if I’d get one. So I started calling dealers all over Georgia. Two days later I received a call back from a nearby dealers (not the same as who I ordered from). This dealer had a F250 Tremor basically the exact same truck except a F250, not the F350. Within a couple hours I traded my Fiat Spider 124 for my adventure wheels. Now, to go back and try to get my deposit back. 

Thanks to all of the advice from Ice and all of you! Really appreciate your guidance!

A9C6235F-EDF8-49FA-87FC-3C76BA628A1C.jpeg

B3032B88-335D-495E-8F17-766306770BAD.jpeg

Edited by sschamberland
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

How many of you boys & girls are scheduled to be built this week?!? 

My last email from Ford said my build week is the week of April 25th. My salesman said that my build date is the 28th, but didn’t provide any info on how he got that number (VVR, I guess?).

2/1: Ordered

2/3: Confirmation Email

3/7: Sched. Week of 5/2

3/31: Sched. Week of 4/25

4/17: Salesman says 4/28 Build Date

4/21: Window Sticker available

F350 SRW 4X4 CCLB LARIAT 6.7L EXTERIOR: ANTIMATTER BLUE
INTERIOR: BLACK ONYX LEATHER

1 hour ago, tcritch3 said:

Here she is!!! I freaking love this truck! Hoping I get to bring her home tomorrow or Tuesday. 

IMG_3780.JPG

IMG_3781.JPG

IMG_3782.JPG

IMG_3783.JPG

IMG_3784.JPG

IMG_3785.JPG

Man, you must be drooling with the anticipation! I know the feeling all too well after I got the photos from the sales associate then she went for 3 days for the modifications

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jfinn said:

Yes, that is completely unacceptable. Way to much money is being paid for these trucks to be left that much in the dark.