2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, jhbyers3 said:

I sure hope you're right....LOL!  My order date was 12/20 and the only thing I did to change it was remove the bed liner.  So...based on your timeline, I should be receiving my "schedule" e-mail soon.  Thank you!

I ordered 12/19, got scheduled last week for 5/23.

While killing time eagerly awaiting my truck to enter production, I was looking through the info about my ordered truck on the Ford tracking site. I noticed that the “Tremor w/ black package” is listed under Packages.

I didn’t order the Tremor Package. I did order the off-road package to get the skid plates and better suspension and the black appearance package.

Does anyone know why it would be listed like that?  When I look at the trucks body, it clearly says FX4 not Tremor. 

DFDF4418-940D-4BAC-B6DE-CCAA4B761032.png

48 minutes ago, Bluedust11 said:

While killing time eagerly awaiting my truck to enter production, I was looking through the info about my ordered truck on the Ford tracking site. I noticed that the “Tremor w/ black package” is listed under Packages.

I didn’t order the Tremor Package. I did order the off-road package to get the skid plates and better suspension and the black appearance package.

Does anyone know why it would be listed like that?  When I look at the trucks body, it clearly says FX4 not Tremor. 

DFDF4418-940D-4BAC-B6DE-CCAA4B761032.png

Dont worry theres lots of errors on that thing.  the window sticker is the end all be all not that thing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PanteraCFH said:

Morning @Lee2021, did you ever get a specific build date or just the build week?

I’m guessing you’re wearing out that “Track My Order” button also??

Cyberdman provided me with a build date of 4/27 (today), and then the Ford chat gave me an updated build day of 4/30.  At any rate, everything should be allocated and running down the various lines for the final assembly this weekend.  I'll be looking for that "it's been built" very soon!

• Like 1

Finally, the wait is almost over, as my Sales Manager called to advise my truck was at the dealer. It has some scrapes on a couple of hubs, which he will resolve with Ford and it goes to Line-X tomorrow. Should be picking it up Saturday.

Timeline:

31st August - Ordered F-450 KRU, order confirmed by Ford same day

17th March - Serialised and "Scheduled to Day" 1st April  Note - totally bypassed the "Scheduled to Week"

26th March - delayed, "Scheduled to Day" - 8th April

29th March - sent to plant

30th March - window sticker published

6th April - delayed, as should have started production this date

7th April - commenced production

9th April - Built

10th April - to GFX

11th April - released for shipping

12th April - shipped

27th April - delivered to West Coast Ford, Metro Vancouver

Very impressive as shipping took 15 days. Certainly, it helps when the dealer is only 2 miles from where they come off the train. Note - CSX tracking still has it in Chicago.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frog_Legs said:

My F-450 Platinum also went to production today. Looks like my truck and crashman-405’s are going to be cousins. ?

278C86D7-483A-43C5-8FC1-4C875C4D29FD.png

I’m assuming both of your build weeks are 5/2?  My F450 Platinum is scheduled for a build week of 5/9.  Eagerly waiting for that window sticker and “in production” email.  

Edited by manko
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, manko said:

I’m assuming both of your build weeks are 5/2?  My F450 Platinum is scheduled for a build week of 5/9.  Eagerly waiting for that window sticker and “in production” email.  

My F450 is still set for the week of May 9, no bumps yet. Fingers crossed both our trucks make it. 

331 days and counting...
But, we hit a milestone yesterday! Our truck finally left FTP and is en-route. ETA is May 17th.
We will soon see what the final count will be!

Such a rollercoaster of emotions over the past many months but excitement is starting build again.
Can't wait to see it.

Submitted - June 1 2021

Confirmed - June 2 2021
Sent to Plant - April 4 2022
Window Sticker - April 11 2022
Initial Build Date - April 16 2022

Built - April 20 2022

Shipped - April 27 2022

F450 Lariat

1 hour ago, Blackhawk23 said:

Has anyone gotten a “you’ve been scheduled” email yet this morning?

i have been lurking this forum for several months but finally had to register this morning because i just got my schedule email for the week of 5/23.  F350 7.3 Lariat Ultimate BAP FX4 with moonroof and 5th wheel prep.  been a long wait but now have something to look forward to.  looked up my order online and it says BAP without spray in bed liner.    

Edited by bigpoppa
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, No-Communication548 said:

Hot Damn, I finally got the scheduled e-mail today after waiting almost 8 months.

Congratulations, I highly doubt you have been checking your email every Thursday morning ???