2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

32 minutes ago, elltee said:

While I'm not that far along in the process, my salesman told me he get get me better rates than through Ford Motor Credit. They've been pretty competitive in the past, so I was pretty surprised as we've used FMC in the past. I don't expect to have to worry about it until the September-November timeframe as I ordered in early March.

Ford and Ford Credit incentives are announced quarterly and updated on a monthly basis. The revised incentives for May take effect today and are available through July 5th unless changed for June. Incentives are based on the customer's address. All Ford Credit finance rates changed for vehicles offering rates other than the standard rates.  

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Ford and Ford Credit incentives are announced quarterly and updated on a monthly basis. The revised incentives for May take effect today and are available through July 5th unless changed for June. Incentives are based on the customer's address. All Ford Credit finance rates changed for vehicles offering rates other than the standard rates.  

Thanks for the information. Hopefully when I'm ready to sign on the line, they have a good offer. I've bought one through FMC and leased three. I liked it because it was such a painless and seamless process. I do have concerns with the outlook trending toward higher interest rates in the near future. Luckily I should be in a good position for a sizeable down payment to help ease the monthly pain.

19 minutes ago, CheeseheadFord said:

Just got preapproved for my 250 last week at my local credit union at 2.74%, I'd be shocked if FMC was within 1 percentage point of that...

I just got 1.9% for 60 months on a Nautilus.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, akirby said:
29 minutes ago, CheeseheadFord said:

Just got preapproved for my 250 last week at my local credit union at 2.74%, I'd be shocked if FMC was within 1 percentage point of that...

I just got 1.9% for 60 months on a Nautilus.

Just got 2.19% for 48 month Navy Federal

26 minutes ago, kubes14060 said:

I was able to get 2.95% for 84 months at my credit union.  

My credit union won't even touch my truck. They say they don't give loans for 450's because they consider it a commercial vehicle. I was like you have to be kidding me!!

20 minutes ago, crashman-405 said:

My credit union won't even touch my truck. They say they don't give loans for 450's because they consider it a commercial vehicle. I was like you have to be kidding me!!

Check with PenFed, did my 450 loan through them 2.2% for 60 months. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, crashman-405 said:

If your dealership does ICCU then you might try to get a deal through them. I got a 1.89% with 60month term. ICCU wouldn't get me even close to that by themselves. But the dealership can bargain a lower rate. 

• Thanks 1

When Does NADA update their on-line pricing guides after price increases to find invoice and list price of a specific set of options?  Previously, it seemed that they caught the pricing increases very quickly, but they are still reporting the previous pricing with the 1695 delivery charge.

Order date  10/21/21 F-450 Platinum 

Received VIN 2/1/22

Original build week scheduled for 3/7/22

Build week pushed 8 times then settled at 5/2/22

Window sticker appeared  and tracker changed to in production on 4/27/22
UPDATE: Module codes populated today!

• Like 2

I thought this was interesting, I was just messing around on Fords build site, and they now allow you to select a bunch of options, unlike before for the last month or so.  But I was putting my platinum build together and noticed the "multi-contour delete" option.  Is this a potential item that could be holding up the build times for platinums/KR/Limiteds?  If so, I will gladly remove that to get mine built quicker. I assume this is just the massaging part that is deleted?  Not the actual seat cushions and leather used in those trims?  Maybe someone will chime in and give me some more detail before I call my dealer and ask for the delete option 

2 hours ago, teecamp said:

I thought this was interesting, I was just messing around on Fords build site, and they now allow you to select a bunch of options, unlike before for the last month or so.  But I was putting my platinum build together and noticed the "multi-contour delete" option.  Is this a potential item that could be holding up the build times for platinums/KR/Limiteds?  If so, I will gladly remove that to get mine built quicker. I assume this is just the massaging part that is deleted?  Not the actual seat cushions and leather used in those trims?  Maybe someone will chime in and give me some more detail before I call my dealer and ask for the delete option 

Very interesting observation.  I’ve waited so long for my Platinum F450 (8th pushback to 5/16 now) that I want my massaging seats!  Lol. 

8 hours ago, teecamp said:

Since Ford stopped taking SD orders on 4/1 it doesn't really hurt Ford to let people "build" their vehicles with all options to play with. They could even gather info to help them determine what to offer on the MY23 whenever that happens.

Edited by Monoman
Hit CR too soon

1 hour ago, crashman-405 said:

Got my “built” email this morning with an ETA delivery to the dealership between May 21-27. 
F-450 Platinum Star White

ordered 09/04/2021

confirmed 09/06/2021

eight bumps 

went into production May 02

built May 03

I got the same email with ETA to the dealership May 31st to June 6th. 

Order date  10/21/21 F-450 Platinum Rapid Red

Received VIN 2/1/22

Original build week scheduled for 3/7/22

Build week pushed 8 times then settled at 5/2/22

Window sticker appeared  and tracker changed to in production on 4/27/22
UPDATE: Module codes populated today!

UPDATE: Built May 3rd estimated delivery May 31st to June 6th

• Like 1

Fyi

order confirmed 8/26

for f450 platinum rapid red

with some add on to replace ruby red f450 2016

dealer not much help either but have been checking this site for 6 months now hoping to get email for production one day

lucky I did not sell old truck yet otherwise camping would be canceled 

Edited by F450

On 5/3/2022 at 7:42 AM, JWardlaw said:

I have just about lost my patience too. Built 3/30 and still sitting at the plant waiting to ship. The latest ETA to dealer is May16-21, doubt I will see it then since it still hasn’t shipped. 

Oh gosh! That is even more maddening than our situation. What reason would they have to not ship it after a month? Did your salesman give you a reason?

44 minutes ago, BuffaloBasinGal said:

Oh gosh! That is even more maddening than our situation. What reason would they have to not ship it after a month? Did your salesman give you a reason?

How can you possibly not know the answer to that at this point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BuffaloBasinGal said:

Probably why there is no scheduling this week. To catch up on shipping?