2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Just called and my delivery has updated. Could be within the next 3 days. 

got even better news, i apparently have two pco’s. How do i go about checking them and rules to use? The ford marketing only had the numbers. He couldn’t tell me how much or what it was for etc… anyone able to help guide or check into that?

i’m hesitant to ask my dealer as i have been fighting price protection for a month and they have been giving me wrong info etc… so i dont think theyll want to honor my pco if they dont have to. It’s been a horrible experience.

Edited by MFord

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

2022MY Super Duty Scheduling - Per the new Production Week Scheduling Information posted, there will be NO regular allocation scheduling during the week of May 9th.

This relates to order scheduling, not production!  

I know this has probably been asked a million times, but does this 'No Scheduling' apply to dealer stock orders only, or does it also apply to retail unscheduled orders?

47 minutes ago, traynoral said:

I know this has probably been asked a million times, but does this 'No Scheduling' apply to dealer stock orders only, or does it also apply to retail unscheduled orders?

COVP retail orders qualify for incremental scheduling which is not tied to the larger Thursday scheduling which includes all other order types like fleet and stock. Incremental scheduling with COVP orders means you can get scheduled any day of the week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MFord said:

got even better news, i apparently have two pco’s. How do i go about checking them and rules to use? The ford marketing only had the numbers. He couldn’t tell me how much or what it was for etc… anyone able to help guide or check into that?

i’m hesitant to ask my dealer as i have been fighting price protection for a month and they have been giving me wrong info etc… so i dont think theyll want to honor my pco if they dont have to. It’s been a horrible experience.

Your dealer has to put it in smart vincent.  The other incentives are geographical.

Order date  10/21/21 F-450 Platinum Rapid Red

Received VIN 2/1/22

Original build week scheduled for 3/7/22

Build week pushed 8 times then settled at 5/2/22

Window sticker appeared  and tracker changed to in production on 4/27/22
UPDATE: Module codes populated today!

Received BUILT email and tracker has updated to built 5/4/22

Received Shipped email and tracker has updated to Shipped 5/6/22
Estimated delivery May 31st to June 6th  

A69E2C09-5AA0-430C-894F-BDE2005BE632.png

NOTE: THIS MORNING'S SCHEDULING INFORMATION FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 9TH WAS INCORRECT! (Ford Posted Incorrect Information!)

2022MY Super Duty Scheduling - For the week of May 9th - Orders WILL be scheduled for production the weeks of 05/30/2022 & 06/06/2022!

The correct information has been posted in the Production Week Scheduling Information forum.    

• Like 2

2 hours ago, traynoral said:

"No Scheduling" notices apply to all unscheduled orders. COVP verified retail orders with incremental allocation can schedule at any time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackhawk23 said:

COVP retail orders qualify for incremental scheduling which is not tied to the larger Thursday scheduling which includes all other order types like fleet and stock. Incremental scheduling with COVP orders means you can get scheduled any day of the week. 

Scheduling information provided is not applicable to Fleet orders which follow a different process and use a different priority code system. In addition, Fleet orders do not use Dealer allocation.  

Edited by ice-capades

34 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

"No Scheduling" notices apply to all unscheduled orders. COVP verified retail orders with incremental allocation can schedule at any time. 

Gotcha. What exactly does incremental allocation mean?

48 minutes ago, traynoral said:

Gotcha. What exactly does incremental allocation mean?

COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) verified orders qualify for priority scheduling and extra or "incremental" allocation granted specifically to expedite COVP verified retail order scheduling. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Scheduling information provided is not applicable to Fleet orders which follow a different process and use a different priority code system. In addition, Fleet orders do not use Dealer allocation.  

I stand corrected, thank you. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) verified orders qualify for priority scheduling and extra or "incremental" allocation granted specifically to expedite COVP verified retail order scheduling. 

Is there a way to make sure our order is COVP?

So I wanted to verify my status as "unscheduled clean" just because I hadn't really heard.  They verified I was and then added this to the email... 

On another note and since I have you here, Ford is not price protecting anything.  We have seen some price increases as much as $3500 from order dates.  Just want to tell you so you know that is now a possibility.

I asked for something in writing and said that that's not my understanding as I'm a COVP. 

No this is just what we have seen and dealt with recently.

I think it's BS but that's just me. 

25 minutes ago, River Wild said:

So I wanted to verify my status as "unscheduled clean" just because I hadn't really heard.  They verified I was and then added this to the email... 

I asked for something in writing and said that that's not my understanding as I'm a COVP. 

That sounds like a load of s$@%. They just don’t want to wait for the reimbursement or don’t want to do the paperwork. 

35 minutes ago, River Wild said:

I had a good conversation this week with my dealership. I am also still unscheduled. Ordered 12/9 f350 platinum tremor 7.3 with 5th wheel prep, spray in bedliner, floor mats, moonroof, console vault, upfitter switches. I asked my salesman what was up and if I could change anything, he shied away from telling me much, so I asked again about changing options and he hooked me up with the sales manager. I asked the sales manager about what options I should remove, he tried to remove them but said the system wasn’t allowing him to remove them, printed off my DORA which shows me at a priority 2, I asked if he could speak with the regional rep about removing options and he said he would reach out to her. I mentioned to him how it sucks that the price has gone up 3 grand since I ordered and he told me “ don’t worry you have price protection” he volunteered this info which was great. Also got a call back a few days later that they did not remove any options based on the advise of the regional rep, hope this holds true, I am thinking I have been at priority 2 for at least a month and a half based on our previous conversations. Hoping to get scheduled soon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joeprima said:

Is there a way to make sure our order is COVP?

Your dealer can confirm. A COVP order requires a deposit, signed order copy and a copy of your drivers license.   The order would also have a priority code between 10 and 19, indicating it’s a retail order.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MFord said:

I was not allowed by Ford to use both of my PCO’s together. I was only allowed to use one.  Please let us know if you were able to use them both. 

Edited by Late Apex 61

9 hours ago, River Wild said:

It's all BS! Ford's price protection policy has been in effect for decades and hasn't changed. Your Dealer is just setting you up to accept the price increases so they can pocket the increases as additional profit. Don't be surprised if the Dealer adds an ADM when the vehicle finally arrives!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Quadman80 said:

Hey everyone. New to this forum and wondering what the wait times are looking like. I ordered a 2022 Platinum F250 and had the order Confirmed on 11-11-2021 and haven’t heard anything since then.   Is this normal?

Seems normal for me, I guess. Lol.   Ordered 12/7/21.  My salesman this week told me I’m priority 11.   Not sure what this equates to in wait time until build or scheduling happens.    I’m starting to wonder if I will get it by October.  

12 hours ago, Quadman80 said:

Hey everyone. New to this forum and wondering what the wait times are looking like. I ordered a 2022 Platinum F250 and had the order Confirmed on 11-11-2021 and haven’t heard anything since then.   Is this normal?

There is not much normal in the truck buying world right now.  A November order is not that unusual, actually there are some waiting on orders that are getting out close to a year.  It might be a good idea to reach out to your dealer and ask for a update.  The dealer has 24/7 access to your order status via thier Vehicle Visiblity Report.  There very well could be commodity constraints that are holding up your order.  You can discuss these with your dealer as to what they may be and if you should consider dropping them from the order to improve your scheduling odds.  Lots of people have dropped things that can be done after delivery like bed liners and 5th wheel prep with some success.  

Good luck and hang in there.

Edited by PineNut

Just for reference, my order F350 CCSB was confirmed 9/14/21 priority code 10. In Feb I was notified by my dealer that Ford had moved it to priority code 2. Just before he left Ford cyberdman told me it was clean not scheduled. Nothing since. 

Not much to go on.