2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

27 minutes ago, F450 said:

I have to admit I do feel mad at ford/dealership that other people are being schedule before me 

while I have been waiting in line since Aug 27

ford losing my respect

I totally get it, my dealer told me that I was an outlier with my quick turnaround 

Good morning everyone! I finally got my VIN number and Scheduled to Build email today!!! I saw that this week they were scheduling for May 30 and June 6, so I was very surprised to see my email state "Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of June 27, 2022." 

image.png.a62d94bde8ce73bbd044706586a2c67b.png

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

For those of you who just found out that you were bumped up to "Priority 2" recently,

Don't get your hopes up too fast,

I've been at "Priority 2" since January 10, 2022 and still have not received an email or notification of a possible build date.

I Placed my order on October 25, 2021

I received my scheduling email this morning for week of 06/20/2022, timeline as follows:

01/24/2022 ordered F250 SCSB XL STX FX4 7.3 3.55 Antimatter Blue

01/25/2022 Confirmation Email Received Verified Priority 10 (Unscheduled Clean)

03/19/2022 Delay Email Received

05/08/2022 Moved to Priority 02 (Unscheduled Clean)

05/12/2022 Scheduled for Production week of 06/20/2022.
f250xl_bcb446d9c85b58c77bd91a8ba1939fdeb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F450 said:

I have to admit I do feel mad at ford/dealership that other people are being schedule before me 

ford losing my respect

I feel for you guys still waiting. I said to my salesman that Ford's decision making process to build/not build a given truck makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

ford losing my respect

I'm with you I ordered on Aug. 24th 2021. My son ordered on Sept. 23rd 2021. Still waiting and watching others complain about having to wait 2 or 3 months.

At this rate, I feel like Platinum/KR/Limited orders are rarely going to get built.  Just know, I hate all of you that are getting scheduled today lol

I would pay some good money for someone to talk to the sales manager at my dealership and walk her through how to properly manage orders because she is flipping clueless but then again, so am I.  She schedules every single vehicle at priority 19 and just keeps telling me it will make no difference to bump me up. Oh, and she loves to say how these forums wreaked havoc on dealerships because "someone is giving out information that should not be out there."

No joke, that is who I am dealing with.  Unfortunately I live in a small town and there are no other dealers around me unless I want to work with someone 4+ hours away. Congrats on those that have received the scheduled email.  

I must have ordered from the Wrong Dealer...In Town Dealership with "Low Allocation"

10/25/2021 Placed Order - 2022 Platinum CCLB, 6.7, Star White, FX4, 3.31E-locker, 5th Wheel prep, Spray-in Bedliner, Moonroof

10/25/2021 Confirmation Email Received Verified Priority 19 (Unscheduled Clean)

03/19/2022 Delay Email Received

01/10/2022 Moved to Priority 02 (Unscheduled Clean)

No email today - still Unscheduled 

I'm in the same opinion as F450

1 hour ago, F450 said:

ford losing my respect

21 minutes ago, teecamp said:

I would pay some good money for someone to talk to the sales manager at my dealership and walk her through how to properly manage orders because she is flipping clueless but then again, so am I.  She schedules every single vehicle at priority 19 and just keeps telling me it will make no difference to bump me up. Oh, and she loves to say how these forums wreaked havoc on dealerships because "someone is giving out information that should not be out there.

Another example of incompetence at the dealership level with staff that has no clue on how to manage their USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank}. She thinks the online forums have wreaked havoc on the dealerships? Gee, that's too bad! If the dealerships did their jobs properly, those of us here wouldn't have to spend hours every day trying to educate customers and by providing the information and tools to help them force the dealerships to do their jobs properly!

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

I feel for you guys still waiting. I said to my salesman that Ford's decision making process to build/not build a given truck makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

It makes perfect sense if you understood the dealer-mfr relationship and all of the internal issues and problems that have to be worked through when you have a supply chain that can’t guarantee any parts will arrive as planned and you have such a huge backlog of orders on trucks with so many parts and options.  Add dealers who don’t know or are too lazy to manage their order banks and it’s a problem.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, akirby said:

It makes perfect sense if you understood the dealer-mfr relationship and all of the internal issues and problems that have to be worked through when you have a supply chain that can’t guarantee any parts will arrive as planned and you have such a huge backlog of orders on trucks with so many parts and options.  Add dealers who don’t know or are too lazy to manage their order banks and it’s a problem.

So ...I think you're saying the problem is not simple.... LOL

I guess the real observation would be without knowing the dynamics of the process it makes no sense at all.

• Like 1

Received the coveted email this morning:

F250 XLT 6.2 Supercab carbonized gray

XLT value package

Upfitter switches

Remote start

Extended running boards

TaIlgate step

Power extending/folding mirrors

Ordered: 1-20-22

Confirmed: 1-24-22

Received VIN/ build date of 6-27-22 on 5-12-22

8006CBCA-1DA3-4972-B52E-2798FCE53F30.png

931E7CAD-0DD0-449B-8004-C35E98C1D746.png

Edited by DNICE
Delete one picture

25 minutes ago, traynoral said:

No email for me this morning :(. Ordered F450 XLT on 01/18/22. Someone mentioned to me the other day that the ultimate trailer tow camera system had been holding up some builds. Has anyone heard that on their end?

It comes standard on the F-450 KR and that wasn't one of the restraints my dealer mentioned, prior to mine being scheduled mid-March.

1 hour ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

I also got an email with a schedule build date of 27 June 2022. Ordered on 14 Feb 2022. F350 CCSW Larriat Tremor w/ 7.3.

Well heck.  Same order date.  nada.  keep proving my theory that I won't see anything until Sept/Oct.

25 minutes ago, traynoral said:

No email for me this morning :(. Ordered F450 XLT on 01/18/22. Someone mentioned to me the other day that the ultimate trailer tow camera system had been holding up some builds. Has anyone heard that on their end?

Not sure about ultimate tow but wouldn’t be surprised. I lucked up and my sales guy just happens to be the inventory manager at the dealership. I stopped in yesterday to take care of some stuff since my F450 just shipped. He told me I must have been lucky because he had just been told they are out of the 5th wheel prep packages again and had been told that the SDs that had it on their build would HAVE to remove it if they wanted it built. Unfortunately for you it’s not an option to remove it since it’s standard on the F450. All that being said, if what he told me is true, I would assume that is holding yours up. But hang in there I ordered mine 12/7 and it was built 3/30 so it might just take a little bit more time.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, dirtlawyer92 said:

Finally a reason to post 

1/10/2022 - Ordered 2022 F250 KRU, 6.7 PSD, moonroof, power running boards, switches, clearance lights, carpet delete

1/11/2022 - Confirmed unscheduled clean

5/12/2022 - Scheduled for production week 6/27 

Congratulations ???? it’s almost built. I ordered 1/13/22 maybe I’m getting closer. King ranch ultimate f350 cc/srw/lb ???

• Like 1

Finally got the "scheduled" email!  After 4.5 months of waiting.  I know many have been waiting longer and I feel for you.  Hang in there, I hope you get yours soon.

Ordered: 12-30-21

Confirmed: 12-31-21

Today (5/12/22),  I received Received my VIN and a scheduled build date of 6-20-22

2022 F-250 Lariat CCSB 7.3L, BAP, Lariat Ultimate Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist, moonroof, upfitter switches, rear seat heater, dual batteries/alternator.

My dealer told me we should order without the 5th wheel prep and that they would install it when it arrived... for the same price.

I had my dealer switch out my BAP to the flavor without the bedliner about a month ago... again they said they would do it for the same price when it arrived.

Edited by rubriv

4 hours ago, NH_Bulldog said:

My friend just got the coveted email this morning!  Ordered January 24th and Scheduled to be built the week of June 6th.  It is an F250 XLT 6.7L Diesel Crew Cab Short Bed.  No major constraints, but does have Twin Panel Moon Roof, Spray-in bed liner, front and rear wheel well liners and splash guards. 

My first order that was placed 6/24 just got scheduled today for a build week of 6/27. It was as loaded as I could get for a SCSB F350 (Lariat value, FX4, UTTP, Sport) but when the constraints came about I asked the dealer to remove AS and spray in liner which they did not do.  I ended up ordering another CCSB F250 11/19 and it is build and scheduled to arrive in June without those two items however it does have the hitch prep and I bumped up the order by adding the LED headlights, HCTTP and premium package.  When I got the VIN and build date back in March I emailed the other dealer to cancel the order and they never replied which was fine as they did not require a deposit like the second dealer did.

Just got my scheduled for production and VIN email today.

• Ordered 2/10/22 From Chapman
  • Confirmed 2/10/22 from Ford.
  • Delay email on 4/7/22
  • Scheduled for production email 5/12/22 for the week of 6/20/22

6.7L F250 CCSB Anitmatter blue.

• Tremor package
  • Lariat Ultimate
  • LED roof Lamps
  • Black interior

• Like 1