2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, CGDonovan said:

Just got my scheduled for production and VIN email today.

• Ordered 2/10/22 From Chapman
  • Confirmed 2/10/22 from Ford.
  • Delay email on 4/7/22
  • Scheduled for production email 5/12/22 for the week of 6/20/22

6.7L F250 CCSB Anitmatter blue.

• Tremor package
  • Lariat Ultimate
  • LED roof Lamps
  • Black interior

Chapman ford in Ohio?

Finally got scheduled! 

1/11/22-Order Confirmed

3/18/22-Delay Email

5/12/22-Scheduled for Production week of June 6th

F-350 SCLWB SRW Antimatter 4x4

image.png.8f20ac0545cd1caba44befcc70236e4c.png

I'm not 100% sure what the Tremor Chrome Package Discount is?

The only restraint item I had was 5th wheel prep, which I didn't want to give up on.

There comes a time when one must think that the Regional Reps are not doing their jobs.

For example: If a vehicle is sitting at a Priority 2 for several months (i.e. 4 -5 months), shouldn't it at least be bumped up to a Priority 1 to get scheduled?

I'm sure that it is possible for FORD to schedule Super Duty Trucks for people that have Ordered way back in September, October or earlier, regardless of which dealer they ordered from and regardless of their allocation.

It would promote better Customer Service throughout the Ordering process.

It is currently ridiculous to keep seeing Orders get scheduled with the same parts/constraints so much earlier that those of us who ordered 6 - 7+ months ago.

FORD should automatically bump up all Super Duty Orders that have been in the system longer than 7 Months to Priority 1.

Rant over

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 11:57 AM, Crimsonken said:

2/25 Ordered and confirmed.

5/12 scheduled for build 6/20.

6.7 Power Stroke Lariat.

moon roof

wheel liners

black interior

up fitter switches

I WISH I HAD YOUR LUCK. ORDERED 1/13/22  F350 KING RANCH ULTIMATE  CC/LB/SRW ANTIMATTER BLUE. DELETED  AS/FW PREP/SPRAY IN BED LINER AND WHEEL WELL LINERS. NOT GOING TO DELETE ANYTHING ELSE. STILL NOTHING. I’M NUMBER 1 IN LINE AT MY DEALER. PRIORITY 02 UNSCHEDULED CLEAN?????

Edited by King ranch 62

46 minutes ago, Havasu Guy said:

There comes a time when one must think that the Regional Reps are not doing their jobs.

For example: If a vehicle is sitting at a Priority 2 for several months (i.e. 4 -5 months), shouldn't it at least be bumped up to a Priority 1 to get scheduled?

I'm sure that it is possible for FORD to schedule Super Duty Trucks for people that have Ordered way back in September, October or earlier, regardless of which dealer they ordered from and regardless of their allocation.

It is currently ridiculous to keep seeing Orders get scheduled with the same parts/constraints so much earlier that those of us who ordered 6 - 7+ months ago.

FORD should automatically bump up all Super Duty Orders that have been in the system longer than 7 Months to Priority 1.

Rant over

Totally agree.   
next month will be close to 7 months.  Seeing many get delivered only after 3 ish months.    Ford need to get their shit together!

Order confirmed 12/2/2021

Got my awaited email today scheduled build for 6/27, for my F250 Platinum Tremor 6.7 Diesel, removed the tonneau cover, bed liner, and fifth wheel prep awhile back it hurt to do so, but did in hopes of getting a truck this year.

I was very excited until I noticed the production picture and options listing on the tracker still had the Tremor fixed black step bars on the truck when I ordered the power steps.  

Is this something to worry about or wait until the window sticker comes out?  With both the platinum and tremor packages neither step was an upgrade so I am just hoping it is a mistake.

Missing power steps would be alot bigger deal than a bed liner to me.

3 hours ago, rubriv said:

Finally got the "scheduled" email!  After 4.5 months of waiting.  I know many have been waiting longer and I feel for you.  Hang in there, I hope you get yours soon.

Ordered: 12-30-21

Confirmed: 12-31-21

Today (5/12/22),  I received Received my VIN and a scheduled build date of 6-20-22

2022 F-250 Lariat CCSB 7.3L, BAP, Lariat Ultimate Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist, moonroof, upfitter switches, rear seat heater, dual batteries/alternator.

My dealer told me we should order without the 5th wheel prep and that they would install it when it arrived... for the same price.

I had my dealer switch out my BAP to the flavor without the bedliner about a month ago... again they said they would do it for the same price when it arrived.

Almost the exact same build and order dates for me too.  I also have the adaptive cruise, FX4, snow plow prep, and no 5th wheel prep.

Got the email today with the build week of 6-20!

Maybe they will be building a whole mess of 7.3 F250 BAP that week!

3 hours ago, rubriv said:

Finally got the "scheduled" email!  After 4.5 months of waiting.  I know many have been waiting longer and I feel for you.  Hang in there, I hope you get yours soon.

Ordered: 12-30-21

Confirmed: 12-31-21

Today (5/12/22),  I received Received my VIN and a scheduled build date of 6-20-22

2022 F-250 Lariat CCSB 7.3L, BAP, Lariat Ultimate Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System with Pro Trailer Backup Assist, moonroof, upfitter switches, rear seat heater, dual batteries/alternator.

My dealer told me we should order without the 5th wheel prep and that they would install it when it arrived... for the same price.

I had my dealer switch out my BAP to the flavor without the bedliner about a month ago... again they said they would do it for the same price when it arrived.

WOW!

What a great dealer!  Congratulations.

I also received the scheduled email this morning, and on top of that the salesman called about 30 mins. Later to let me know Incase I didn’t receive an email from ford.

ordered 1-20-22

confirmed 1-20-22

delay email 3-18-22

scheduled 5-12-22 for week of 6-6-22

f-250 lariat, 6.7ps ccsb fx4 star white w/carbonized accent, black onyx int. ,5thwp  lariat ultimate w/power running boards, quad beam leds ,high cap trailer tow, universal garage door opener heated rear seat and up fitter switches.

hopefully I see it by the 4th of july

First time poster, long time lurker.

Got my scheduling email today. 6/20 build date. f250 XLT SRW, 7.3, CCSB. Typical options for an XLT that will be used for towing, like trailer backup assist.

1/27/22 Ordered from Chapman ford Pennsylvania.

Edited by NonStopSwagger

I second that

8 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

Rant over

i completely agree 

ford should get there head out of there a??

Ford should see they have some pissed off customers 

If the dealers don’t know what there doing they should step in

for sake of the buyer 

aug 27 confirmed order

no schedule 

Edited by F450
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, NonStopSwagger said:

First time poster, long time lurker.

Got my scheduling email today. 6/20 build date. f250 XLT SRW, 7.3, CCSB. Typical options for an XLT that will be used for towing, like trailer backup assist.

1/27/22 Ordered from Chapman ford

Chapman ford in Ohio?

I received the scheduled for production email yesterday, it could not have been more warmly received.

I was growing quite concerned about Ford canceling the order late in the year.

The production date is quite a ways away, but now that I have a VIN I feel that Ford is just as invested as I am in getting this built.

I know I will probably be bumped several times, and that delivery will be a long period, but to me I am willing to wait as long as I know that Ford is going to deliver eventually.

Ordered: 2/7/22

Production email on: 5/12/22

Production scheduled for week:  6/20/22

F-250 Supercab Lariat - Atlas Blue

7.3L, Sport appearance, Lariat Value, Camper, Power Equipment, Ultimate towing, etc

I have always bought XL trucks, this will be my first Lariat (Wife demanded). 

Kind of looking forward to it now, just don't tell her.

22 hours ago, 22Tremor said:

Order confirmed 12/2/2021

Got my awaited email today scheduled build for 6/27, for my F250 Platinum Tremor 6.7 Diesel, removed the tonneau cover, bed liner, and fifth wheel prep awhile back it hurt to do so, but did in hopes of getting a truck this year.

I was very excited until I noticed the production picture and options listing on the tracker still had the Tremor fixed black step bars on the truck when I ordered the power steps.  

Is this something to worry about or wait until the window sticker comes out?  With both the platinum and tremor packages neither step was an upgrade so I am just hoping it is a mistake.

Missing power steps would be alot bigger deal than a bed liner to me.

I wouldn't worry until you get the window sticker.  The pictures are stock images that are one-size-fits-most, they are not 100% accurate.  My friend's truck lists Tremor options on his and he didn't order a tremor