2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

27 minutes ago, F450 said:

Your concern!!!

try Aug 27 and no schedule

?

I feel for ya,  it’s complete BS on Fords Scheduling.    I’m getting rather frustrated also and I’m not in the wait that long….yet.  Crappy thing is my trade was valued a 7k more 2 months ago. 

Edited by RFT2112

‘22 F-350 Platinum Tremor with the multi-contour (massaging) seats.  Finally got it last week.  I think they didn’t finish building the passenger seat.  Dealership is telling me they all come that way but I find that hard to believe.  Passenger side allows height adjustment but won’t adjust the seat cushion.  The front portion of the switch clicks but nothing happens.  Rear portion of that same switch does raise and lower the entire seat.  Video explains it. 

Dealership says there isn’t even a motor in that part of this seat and it’s normal.  Can anyone confirm/deny this?  Next closest dealer that is not a part of that some company is a long drive.  I’d like to know if it’s actually broken or not before I try going there.

Thanks!

32 minutes ago, Drunkpunk082 said:

‘22 F-350 Platinum Tremor with the multi-contour (massaging) seats.  Finally got it last week.  I think they didn’t finish building the passenger seat.  Dealership is telling me they all come that way but I find that hard to believe.  Passenger side allows height adjustment but won’t adjust the seat cushion.  The front portion of the switch clicks but nothing happens.  Rear portion of that same switch does raise and lower the entire seat.  Video explains it. 

Dealership says there isn’t even a motor in that part of this seat and it’s normal.  Can anyone confirm/deny this?  Next closest dealer that is not a part of that some company is a long drive.  I’d like to know if it’s actually broken or not before I try going there.

Thanks!

IMG_2246.MOV

Call Ford Customer Relations. Tell them you aren't satisfied with the dealers response and believe the seat is missing functionality. Or something to that effect.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ford truck guy said:

What happened? 

I am currently gone but my father picked up the truck for me. Just told me got damaged in transport on the passenger side right in front of rear tire. Scratched down to metal and a visible dent to the regular human eye. When taken to the repair shop the guy said we will not repair it that is not right nor fair for a brand new truck. You will have a new bed side coming.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Drunkpunk082 said:

Thanks!

Check the specs, your driver seat is probably a 10-way and the passenger may be an 8-way.  

30 minutes ago, Cux211 said:

What would cause a truck to be “in production” for 10 days? I removed the 5thwp, AS and spray in back in January 

Mine went into production on 5/2. I haven't received the built email yet but I did have the as-built data when I checked yesterday (11 days) so it should be close. Have you checked yet to see if you have that data?

Edited by Gharri30

31 minutes ago, Cux211 said:

What would cause a truck to be “in production” for 10 days? I removed the 5thwp, AS and spray in back in January 

It's not unusual depending on how the order status is reported in the Vehicle Visibility reporting system. Sometimes, depending on the plant, the Vehicle Visibility system will show every production status change from the initial "Sent to Plant" and then every department change until the "Produced" status is reached. Other times, the order status will show the initial "Sent to Plant" status and then not show the final "Produced" status a week or later. The option content doesn't appear, from my experience, to be a factor. 

Vehicle Visibility_Sent to Plant-Produced_10-Day Example.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Gharri30 said:

Mine went into production on 5/2. I haven't received the built email yet but I did have the as-built data when I checked yesterday (11 days) so it should be close. Have you checked yet to see if you have that data?

Yeah my modules populated a while back not sure of the date 

• Like 1

I've been in production for 2 week now, tracker still just a dot no date, just got the as-built data, I'm hearing the plant keep shutting down do to parts shortage. Almost a 1 year wait so it doesn't surprise me with my luck. 

Edited by yorid

1 hour ago, Cux211 said:

Mine shows in prod since 5/5, modules populated on 5/5 as well. Not sure why it’s not moving. Batch 5712

On 4/29/2022 at 12:18 PM, BuffaloBasinGal said:

A third bump on delivery to the dealership and we are scheduled for May 2nd now. We’ve had more bumps throughout this order process than a mile of washboard gravel road. Have a great weekend everyone!

Hey, I just saw that your truck was delivered to the dealership this morning, CONGRATULATIONS!

• Thanks 1

I ordered and paid deposit for 2022 F250 Lariat on 01-21-2022.  I have not received an confirmation email, order number or any communication since then.  Should I have received and confirmation or order number?  I was told it would take 30 weeks.

9 hours ago, brag2017 said:

I ordered and paid deposit for 2022 F250 Lariat on 01-21-2022.  I have not received an confirmation email, order number or any communication since then.  Should I have received and confirmation or order number?  I was told it would take 30 weeks.

Chances are your dealer didn’t submit your information to FMC with your order. Mine didn’t either, but there are times when that seems to be a blessing when I see people receiving multiple delay emails. I did call Ford Marketing and they confirmed my order. The number is somewhere in this thread. Start looking around page 330 and keep going.

On 5/13/2022 at 4:19 PM, Aaron22 said:

I got you beat Aug 7 and no schedule…

LMFAO!!!  
APRIL 28, 2021

No schedule, no emails, NOTHING 

Anyone longer than that?

If so much respect

Have zero faith in Ford

F-450 Platinum 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jfinn said:

LMFAO!!!  
APRIL 28, 2021

Anyone longer than that?

If so much respect

Have zero faith in Ford

F-450 Platinum 

You definitely should be a little pissed and making some phone calls. 

1 hour ago, Jfinn said:

LMFAO!!!  
APRIL 28, 2021

Anyone longer than that?

If so much respect

Have zero faith in Ford

F-450 Platinum 

You should be more pissed at your dealer. What are they saying?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akirby said:

You should be more pissed at your dealer. What are they saying?

Nothing other than commodities issues and I’m not alone. Manager tried to get me priority 1’d but they basically said No and I have to wait. I wonder if it’s more about allocation with my dealer? Already missed the Dover race and in all likely hood New Hampshire too!  I talked to regional rep and she said it could be anything holding me up but gave no more details. Beyond frustrated not to mention they have all my money for trade allowance and my truck sold. 

• Like 1