2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, akirby said:

You should be more pissed at your dealer. What are they saying?

Nothing other than commodities issues and I’m not alone. Manager tried to get me priority 1’d but they basically said No and I have to wait. I wonder if it’s more about allocation with my dealer? Already missed the Dover race and in all likely hood New Hampshire too!  I talked to regional rep and she said it could be anything holding me up but gave no more details. Beyond frustrated not to mention they have all my money for trade allowance and my truck sold. 

I ordered a 2022 F350 KR loaded up on 7/6/21 with no word yet. Priority code 10.  Does anyone have any advice as to if or when they rethink my truck will be scheduled??????

Edited by SRB1082
Wrong date

On 5/14/2022 at 11:53 AM, NH_Bulldog said:

Hey, I just saw that your truck was delivered to the dealership this morning, CONGRATULATIONS!

THANK YOU! It still is hard to believe it is finally at the dealer. We drove up to see it yesterday to make sure it was real and that we weren’t dreaming. We didn’t get to drive it home since they are going to install a bumper grille guard, so hopefully that gets done first part of the week and we can take the beauty home! we’re so thankful that the transport company got it there because our kids’ rodeo season starts in a week. Just in time…whew!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Jfinn said:

LMFAO!!!  
APRIL 28, 2021

No schedule, no emails, NOTHING 

Anyone longer than that?

If so much respect

Have zero faith in Ford

F-450 Platinum 

Something is crazy with that.  Got to be the dealer.  I ordered F450 Platinum Mar 31, 2021 and took delivery Jan 15, 2022.  Everything but AS.  I dropped it in Aug 21.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Dog breath said:

Can someone here do a search on

palsapp? I cannot get into the palsapp tracking. My vin is 
1FT8W3DT0NEE33013

Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system that will show the latest status information, rail car carrier, rail car number, and vehicle location. Make your Dealer do their job and provide the information you require!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system that will show the latest status information, rail car carrier, rail car number, and vehicle location. Make your Dealer do their job and provide the information you require!

My salesman has been great with all info but and has told me it should arrive at the dealership 5/21. I checked the Csx rail car and it is empty. Figured it was in either Jacksonville or Orlando but want to confirm. I tried the hack for palsapp tracking but doesn’t work. Was hoping someone had access

24 minutes ago, Dog breath said:

My salesman has been great with all info but and has told me it should arrive at the dealership 5/21. I checked the Csx rail car and it is empty. Figured it was in either Jacksonville or Orlando but want to confirm. I tried the hack for palsapp tracking but doesn’t work. Was hoping someone had access

THE DEALER KNOWS EXACTLY WHERE IT IS - they’re just too lazy to look it up for you.  Ask them to give you the VVR.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dog breath said:

Stop wasting your time with the sales representative! Talk directly to the sales manager or general manager. As akirky stated, they know exactly what the vehicle status and location is.

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

On 5/15/2022 at 7:01 AM, elltee said:

Chances are your dealer didn’t submit your information to FMC with your order. Mine didn’t either, but there are times when that seems to be a blessing when I see people receiving multiple delay emails. I did call Ford Marketing and they confirmed my order. The number is somewhere in this thread. Start looking around page 330 and keep going.

I ordered the same back in December 2021 and have received  nothing......

7 hours ago, Nolahd27 said:

Once you finally get a vin and production date, how long does it take to get the actual sticker?

My WS was published 9 days before it's "Scheduled to Day" build date. It was available 1 day after the Ford tracker showed it as "In Production"

I ordered on 3/30. Scheduled for production 5/23 week. 7.3 Lariat, carbonized grey, sunroof, upfitters, value package, ultimate trailer, roof lights, FX4, sport appearance package, tailgate step, and a couple small items. Everything I really wanted except the BAP which I have already ordered badges and ovals. Can’t wait to fill It up! Gas just hit $4.47 here in central Virginia!

Ordered 6/21/21 F350 6.7 CCSB Platinum-Loaded -AS, Spray in, 5th wheel prep, pushed back 9 time. Final I went into production 5/14/22 and now its built but now I'm on a chip hold because if the multi contour seats module. So if you have vehicle with multi contour seats they are building and holding. No ETA on when the modules will be back in stock. This vehicle could be sent to the dealer for future install but for some reason they choose not to. 

Edited by yorid

1 hour ago, Hammerdog said:

I ordered on 3/30. Scheduled for production 5/23 week. 7.3 Lariat, carbonized grey, sunroof, upfitters, value package, ultimate trailer, roof lights, FX4, sport appearance package, tailgate step, and a couple small items. Everything I really wanted except the BAP which I have already ordered badges and ovals. Can’t wait to fill It up! Gas just hit $4.47 here in central Virginia!

You just made about 60-80 thousand customers envious.  I have the same truck on order a month before you and am in permanent nothing.  There are some who have been waiting over a year.  Now they are looking at July build dates to schedule likely next week.  I am sure Ford is doing what they can, but they could be sitting on more than $4 billion dollars of unbuilt trucks.  I have a relative who worked for Ford and has one of his responsibilities was doing scheduling and working through the "Balancing Out" process.  Ending the model year is a very serious decision (especially since there is rumored to be a number of changes over the 2022 MY)

Bottom line:  Great news for you and you are definitely in the minority.  Enjoy that new truck.  It would be more discouraging to see only trucks on order more than 6 months old being built.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 1:05 PM, F250 order dreaming said:

Wow! I was shocked to find my email saying my truck is already sceduled for production today!  

3/30/22 ordered

3/31/22 received confirmation email

4/21/22 received production/Vin email

5/16 scheduled for production

I am excited, but feel horrible for everyone waiting around forever... I was thinking mine not even get built cause i ordered so late.

2022 f250 XL  CCSB

4x4

Iconic Silver

STX package

Led box lights

Clearance lights

Power package

Tinted windows

Carpet delete

Trailer Brake Controller

Collision Avoidance Assit

Remote start

Sync 3

Well... I ended up getting a push from the week of May 16th until week of May 23rd. Was expecting to get another push, but I just got my window sticker! So pumped.  Wish all you waiting luck on getting built quickly!

windowsticker-2.pdf