2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

20 minutes ago, ice-capades said:
  • Per the Production Week Scheduling Information posted for the week of May 30th, there will be 2022MY Super Duty "Cleanup Scheduling" for orders to be scheduled for production the week of June 27th.   

I am taking this as a hopeful sign being that my sons birthday is 6/27 and I am pretty sure 7 months as unscheduled clean would throw me into the "clean up category". Hoping for the best. Thank you ice for all you do.

God bless out troops. Happy Memorial Day.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, NH_Bulldog said:

Actually, until you pay for the truck and take physical possession, you haven’t bought anything……It belongs to Ford and/or the dealership. 

You know what I mean!!! I “WILL” have to pay. Is that better or should I elaborate a little more?

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Your Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system that includes the complete order history and all scheduling, production and shipping status updates through final delivery to the dealership. In addition, the report includes the rail carrier and rail car number information which you may be able to use for tracking purposes.  

Thank You!

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:
  • Per the Production Week Scheduling Information posted for the week of May 30th, there will be 2022MY Super Duty "Cleanup Scheduling" for orders to be scheduled for production the week of June 27th.   

what exactly does cleanup scheduling mean?  
thanks. 

Ron. 

• Like 3

Yeah what he said.  To me "clean up" is getting everything in order, going through what you know you can build, and moving on to the next model year.  OR...anything up to a certain date that hasn't been scheduled. 

I don't know I just made a 300 mile run for 10 ton of landscape rock in the "old" 2017 6.2 and thought, man I love this thing.    

47 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

It's just additional scheduling to complete the available production for that period. 

I wonder if that’s what happened to me. Was originally scheduled at June 27, then bumped to July 18 last Friday, then pulled back to June 13 on Monday.

Filling in the schedule with a buildable unit perhaps???

Edited by DNICE
Added words

3 hours ago, Sbyrd47 said:

Thank you all for you experiences. Talked to my dealer and they said my build date was June 6 but I haven’t received an email from ford.  Can this be right?

Depends on whether your Dealer attached your e-mail address to your order in WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) and the COVP (Customer Order Verification Program). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malaney said:

ice

Have you heard any kind of timeframe for the current chip hold (not mc seat)? Seen a bunch built early May still waiting on something. 

Ford doesn't normally disclose timeframes for commodity restraints on supplier issues such as the microchip shortages. My dealership had 8-10 vehicles sitting on microchip hold a week or so ago but now only 1 or 2.   

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Wiznich06 said:

Did you by chance go through Brighton Ford?

Sweet Plati!

Plati I ordered mine through Schomp Ford in Aurora. At that time Schomp offered an Invoice + price with no dealer fees while all my local Northern Colorado dealers were MSRP with an additional dealer fee.

12 hours ago, Sbyrd47 said:

Thank you all for you experiences. Talked to my dealer and they said my build date was June 6 but I haven’t received an email from ford.  Can this be right?

I got my  build day last week from the customer service number. June 3rd. Yesterday (Friday), the tracker updated to in production. Today , windosticker was available.  All without an email from. Ford. And I KNOW my correct email is in their system. Point is you may not necessarily get an email. 

Man this hurry up and wait while my truck sits at a rail yard is killing me. Up until now I had some idea of the progress of what was going on with the truck. Now nothing. What are the average wait times that vehicles sit at the yard before being delivered to the dealership for those of you guys that have taken delivery?

32 minutes ago, crashman-405 said:

Man this hurry up and wait while my truck sits at a rail yard is killing me. Up until now I had some idea of the progress of what was going on with the truck. Now nothing. What are the average wait times that vehicles sit at the yard before being delivered to the dealership for those of you guys that have taken delivery?

My truck was supposed to arrive at the yard in Joppa, MD yesterday but I've got no update. It shipped 5/22.

My Bronco Sport left Mexico for the yard in AZ 4/21, arrived at the yard in IL 4/29 and sat there until 5/19 when it became "cleared for movement" and then finally ended up at my dealership yesterday after sitting in DE waiting for a courier to become available. 

Two different vehicles taking two different routes, but give it a couple of weeks. 

6 hours ago, THASS said:

My truck was supposed to arrive at the yard in Joppa, MD yesterday but I've got no update. It shipped 5/22.

My Bronco Sport left Mexico for the yard in AZ 4/21, arrived at the yard in IL 4/29 and sat there until 5/19 when it became "cleared for movement" and then finally ended up at my dealership yesterday after sitting in DE waiting for a courier to become available. 

Two different vehicles taking two different routes, but give it a couple of weeks. 

What does the "cleared for movement" mean and how do you find that information out?. Mine is at the destination rail facility and I'm assuming waiting for transport to the dealership in Charlotte NC.

22 minutes ago, crashman-405 said:

What does the "cleared for movement" mean and how do you find that information out?. Mine is at the destination rail facility and I'm assuming waiting for transport to the dealership in Charlotte NC.

Because I'm a geek, I downloaded the Union Pacific internal guidelines and found that it means the load has been inspected, secured and ready to roll out. 

There are lots of threads here, but call Union Pacific (1-800-877-5123) and use their automated system to "trace" your railcar (dealer will provide).

25 minutes ago, THASS said:

Because I'm a geek, I downloaded the Union Pacific internal guidelines and found that it means the load has been inspected, secured and ready to roll out. 

There are lots of threads here, but call Union Pacific (1-800-877-5123) and use their automated system to "trace" your railcar (dealer will provide).

Oh mine has gone as far as it's going to go by rail. It's sitting in a lot awaiting a car hauler to bring it to the dealership. That's where things have gone silent.

19 minutes ago, crashman-405 said:

Oh mine has gone as far as it's going to go by rail. It's sitting in a lot awaiting a car hauler to bring it to the dealership. That's where things have gone silent.

Got it. Same here. Labor shortage and black hole of information. I guess it'll get there when they find someone to take it.