2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

10 hours ago, F250 order dreaming said:

I am.one of the lucky ones I guess. Got my shipped email yesterday and estimated delivery of 6/2.  Puts delivery about 62 days from ordering. I know my truck isn't a big fancy really expensive truck, but I will be happy to have it.  Hope everyone else gets their truck quickly!

Screenshot_20220531-124855_Samsung Internet.jpg

You are one of the lucky one's - you must be around the corner from the plant to get your email yesterday your truck shipped and to have it in 2 days - My truck was shipped @ 2 weeks ago according to my email from Ford and when calling CSX they have no status available when I give them the railcar information.

My truck was built on 4/2, received the shipped email 4/5, sat in Shelbyville, KY on a rail hold with an expected delivery date of 5/24 - 5/30 (it changed many times), however, I haven't received any other delayed delivery emails since the 5/24 - 5/30 notice and my truck is not at the dealer yet either. Frustrating indeed.

3 hours ago, Nolahd27 said:

You are one of the lucky one's - you must be around the corner from the plant to get your email yesterday your truck shipped and to have it in 2 days - My truck was shipped @ 2 weeks ago according to my email from Ford and when calling CSX they have no status available when I give them the railcar information.

I am only about 4 hrs from the plant by truck.  I am so happy I don't have to deal with rail. Following all those in rail car purgatory is frustrating for even me!

The Vehicle Order Tracking page has stopped working for me.  First the "Build Date/VIN" e-mail links quit working.  Now the VOT loops.  If I put it bad info it tells me.  If I put in correct info, it goes back to the page with the boxes blank.  Is anyone else having this problem?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 2504now said:

The Vehicle Order Tracking page has stopped working for me.  First the "Build Date/VIN" e-mail links quit working.  Now the VOT loops.  If I put it bad info it tells me.  If I put in correct info, it goes back to the page with the boxes blank.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Constantly. Clear cookies/cache, etc. and try again. 

3 hours ago, traynoral said:

Anyone get their VIN email this morning?

funny story i just put deposit on a very similar truck that i ordered  yesterday at a dealer 6 hours away selling below price i was getting with xplan, able to use $2500 pco. picking up saturday, now this morning i get scheduled for production email for the one i have on order. both are pretty basic xl builds

19 minutes ago, paulwb said:

funny story i just put deposit on a very similar truck that i ordered  yesterday at a dealer 6 hours away selling below price i was getting with xplan, able to use $2500 pco. picking up saturday, now this morning i get scheduled for production email for the one i have on order. both are pretty basic xl builds

Get them both.. sell the other. Make some $ to pay for the one you're keeping

15 minutes ago, F250 order dreaming said:

im considering it the way the market is hard not to , got email the other day for a 2014 f350 with 175k miles gasser they were asking $43k i was speechless, truck not even worth half that.

19 minutes ago, paulwb said:

49 minutes ago, traynoral said:

Don't the scheduling emails usually go out at 6AM on Thursdays?

That may be but, quite frankly, my primary interest is in production and the actually scheduling. Ford's e-mail communications are not always accurate or sent on a timely basis. Having been involved in vehicle ordering and scheduling for 35+ years, I can certainly understand how anxious retail order customers are to receive news that their vehicles have been scheduled, especially in today's market conditions and especially for those retail Super Duty customers that are waiting so long. And unfortunately, there are far too many Dealers failing to provide the information that retail order customers expect.  

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, F250 order dreaming said:

That is what I have been seeing too, just insanity! My new truck was just 5k more. Lol

dealer then sent another one 2017 with 85k miles for $64k thats when i responded dont waste your time emailing me i dont think id ever be that desperate