2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

22 minutes ago, NH_Bulldog said:

My friend had a scheduled build week for the week of June 6th (this week) and his sticker showed up last Thursday June 2nd, with the tracker currently showing “In Production”.  Start looking for your sticker towards the end of this week!

Got a text from my dealer shortly after posting. Says it’s scheduled to start Sunday the 19th. Is it normal to get scheduled for a Sunday?

On the Ford tracking site my timeline now says my truck has been built, and awaiting shipment. My timeline prior to last week said my truck shipped on 4/29 with the dot in the circle. My dealer says its in the Rail yard in Southern California. Last Thursday I received an update from Ford saying my delivery has changed to 5/31 to 6/1. Trying to find out why my tracker would change from shipped to back being built? Has anyone had this issue?

5 hours ago, Bluedust11 said:

My truck was built May 24th and is still awaiting to be shipped. The tracking website says the truck would be shipped in a few days to one week. Now it’s been 2 weeks.

Window sticker says shipping via convoy.

Is this typical lately?

Original ordered November 11th so this has been a long wait. 

Can people let me know how long their truck took to ship once built? Thanks.

Shipped 2-days after being built.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bpete12 said:

Got a text from my dealer shortly after posting. Says it’s scheduled to start Sunday the 19th. Is it normal to get scheduled for a Sunday?

Yes.  The plant normally runs 7-days a week. Your scheduled “day” can be any day of your scheduled week.  Since Sunday is the last day of your scheduled week don’t be surprised if you get an email saying your scheduled week has changed to June 20th.  Since you are scheduled for the last day of the June 13th scheduling week that email will be automatically triggered if your day gets pushed back even one day.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, manko said:

Does your truck have multi-contour seats?  If so, the MCS modules are not readily available and trucks being built with these seats are being put on a corporate stop ship.

I don’t think so. That’s the massaging seat right? We got a bench seat in the front because we have to fit 6 passengers. 

1 hour ago, Bluedust11 said:

Okay. That is quite the delay. At least I’m not alone. But that really sucks to hear. Hope your truck ships soon. 

I was on chip hold for a few weeks, rail delay for a bit, Friday chat said awaiting shipment so not sure when it’s gonna actually leave. 

edit: just called ford to get an update and she said it’s still showing delay - rail carrier. I guess they pick trucks to ship the same way they pick them to build. 

Edited by Malaney
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Bluedust11 said:

My truck was built May 24th and is still awaiting to be shipped. The tracking website says the truck would be shipped in a few days to one week. Now it’s been 2 weeks.

Is this typical lately?

It hasn't shipped for 73 days now. Clean, no holds. Crap shoot in the shipping dept.

• Thanks 1

I am pretty frustrated that it seems like my truck was on hold for the MC Seat issue and not any of the restraints I removed.  Seeing trucks being build now that were ordered after mine with the 5th wheel prep and spray in liner, sure makes me wish that I hadn't heard those were the hold up.  Especially since I was just quoted over $2,400.00 for the prep when it was originally going to cost $595.00. Oh well at least I have my $300.00 Credit LOL.  

On 6/6/2022 at 10:33 AM, human_animal said:

8-18-21 ordered 

8-22-21 order confirmed by Ford 

Ordered 350 SW KRU late Nov 21 so not as advanced as y’all but still >6 months now.  It would be very interesting to see the order data with what was ordered an when. 

38 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

I got the "your order is pushed back a week"  email this morning. I expected it to happen. 

i had delivery scheduled for 6/10 and got email last night that delivery has been changed to 6/18 - 6/24.  ughh

It looks like Ford has made it official that MY22 Super Duties will be manufactured until December 21 and the MY23 order banks open up October 17.  The MY22/23 SD news is around the 33 minute mark. June SD production and scheduling info around the 51 minute mark.  

• Like 4

On 6/6/2022 at 4:47 PM, Bluedust11 said:

Is this typical lately?

Just to update the above, tracker changed to “shipped” today! Estimated arrival June 29th to July 5th. 

• Like 1