2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Just got my order confirmation.

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Super Duty F-350 King Ranch Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of July 25, 2022.

8/26 Ordered F350 SRW Lariat 6.7 Crew Cab Tremor with AS, 5th wheel prep, and spray in bedliner plus other non-commodity hold items.

11/1 Upgraded to King Ranch trim with all same options, bounced from priority 02 to 10 for change.

1/4  Dealer confirmed back at priority 02

6/16 Scheduled for production week of July 25th.

if only the massaging seats.....

Edited by KSC502
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes!  Finally got the scheduled email. F350 crew cab SRW Lariat ultimate package with 5th wheel prep.  Ordered 1/22 scheduled 7/25.  We will probably get bumped but at least we are in the mix. I know there are a lot of you still waiting.  Hang in there we are pulling for you!

Edited by PineNut

Finally got notified production will start 07/25. I ordered 02/03. Lariat F350, Lariat Ultimate, Tremor, BAP, 5WP, Adaptive Steering & Cruise, Bed liner, Sun roof, Ultimate Tow, power running boards. With pretty much every commodity constraint possible I was losing faith that my truck would ever get built, but here we are. 

Edited by nickqw14

27 minutes ago, nickqw14 said:

Finally got notified production will start 07/25. I ordered 02/03. Lariat F350, Lariat Ultimate, Tremor, BAP, 5WP, Adaptive Steering & Cruise, Bed liner, Sun roof, Ultimate Tow, power running boards. With pretty much every commodity restraint possible I was losing faith that my truck would ever get built, but here we are. 

Not a whole lot of rhyme nor reason to the scheduling it seems. 12/9/21 order, Lariat Ultimate, Tremor F-250, 6.7, Ultimate Trailer Tow. Pulled bed liner, no other constraints. No schedule yet.

Win some, ya lose some I suppose.

Edited by CamS

27 minutes ago, nickqw14 said:

Finally got notified production will start 07/25. I ordered 02/03. Lariat F350, Lariat Ultimate, Tremor, BAP, 5WP, Adaptive Steering & Cruise, Bed liner, Sun roof, Ultimate Tow, power running boards. With pretty much every commodity restraint possible I was losing faith that my truck would ever get built, but here we are. 

I have pretty much lost faith. Ordered 12/23. 350, Lariat ultimate, BAP, 5WP. So half of the options you have, nothing. Supposedly priority 2 as well. I am about to raise hell at my dealership.

25 minutes ago, Blackhawk23 said:

I have pretty much lost faith. Ordered 12/23. 350, Lariat ultimate, BAP, 5WP. So half of the options you have, nothing. Supposedly priority 2 as well. I am about to raise hell at my dealership.

Your telling me alright…august order / priority 2 since late january

350 lariat  similar options…

Edited by Aaron22
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, akirby said:

People- stop saying “no constraints”.  Ford reported supply chain issues with 37 different vendors.  Every day can bring a new constraint.

I went to my dealer today and found out I have a huge constraint he doesn’t have any allocation for last month, this month and probably next. I picked the wrong dealer should’ve went with a large volume dealer or at least did my homework and researched allocations.

Still no schedule 

10 months still nothing

did everything you guys said to ask dealer 

got no where

it’s not easy to just know which dealership is better ( unless you order 100 trucks from different dealers then try to judge)

yelp is hit and miss

I have used this dealer for 30 years 

and had great pricing and service 

Dealerships are bs  explainers 

if ford does not mind losing Customers not happy then I have to deal with it

?

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, F450 said:

Still no schedule 

10 months still nothing

did everything you guys said to ask dealer 

got no where

it’s not easy to just know which dealership is better ( unless you order 100 trucks from different dealers then try to judge)

yelp is hit and miss

I have used this dealer for 30 years 

and had great pricing and service 

Dealerships are bs  explainers 

if ford does not mind losing Customers not happy then I have to deal with it

?

I hear RAMS are about a 4month wait.  I will need To confirm this to be sure on my own.  At this point (a little over 7 months) with no scheduled build I’m going to check em out.  Every month that goes by my trade value goes down, interest rates will be going up soon also and My PCO expires next month.  At this rate I don’t expect to get my order to nail at least October.  Completely unacceptable!!  

Edited by RFT2112

OK folks, I was cruising this forum getting caught up from when I last viewed it (last night).  Am I the only one that hits this website almost every day?  I went back to my email and was totally shocked to get and email stating my F-250 is scheduled for build the week of July 25.  After I closed my gaping mouth in unbelief I read it again.   Yep it is real.  Based on my last correspondence with my sales rep asking if their dealership cheated and was going to be put in the three month penalty box - he clearly stated they do not cheat and my experience validated this (drivers license copy and a signed order on the X-plan).  Now a scheduled order.  I am grateful that whatever scheduling SNAFU happened today got fixed in my favor.  BTW my email came in at 6:01 pm MDT.

He also told me I was 60/154 in the Super Duty order queue - a change of 24 in the past 8 weeks.  They had a June allocation of 20 trucks but as we have learned here the dealer allocation doesn't necessarily influence the COVP orders who come from a supplemental allocation.  You can see from my signature, my order was accepted on February 23, 2022 and was scheduled for build 16 weeks and one day later.  I feel bad for all those who have been waiting, like me.  I will admit I have been a bit down reading this forum but also lifted up by comments from akirby and Ice-Capades and others who were receiving build dates after my order and in the many months before mine.  I know it sounds trite but don't give up.  The heartbeat skipping moments of getting that email makes it all worth it.

Now to update my signature and start planning for all the add-ons for me.  At this point it is a bed cover that is strong enough to park an ATV or a horse on, bed liner, hitch pin and adaptor for the 3" receiver to fit my old Equalizer hitch, better floor mats, etc.  "The sun will come up tomorrow"

I had resolved to getting an answer in August with arrival about Thanksgiving.  Christmas came early this year.

Edited by UT_Grandpa
Added another paragraph
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, DNICE said:

Coming to the end of a long road…though not as long as some…

F84CD3BE-B5B3-4515-AC95-232FCD7D2B09.png

That's Awesome. Gives me hope. I ordered from the same dealership and have a build week of 6/27. Did you get bumped back on your production week, or was that your original date?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King ranch 62 said:

I went to my dealer today and found out I have a huge constraint he doesn’t have any allocation for last month, this month and probably next. I picked the wrong dealer should’ve went with a large volume dealer or at least did my homework and researched allocations.

I firmly believe that is the reason why a truck order I placed in 6/21 is finally getting built.  I placed another order with a bigger dealer in November and have had that truck for almost two weeks now. I canceled the other order with the dealer but the dealer never did with Ford. 

Funny thing. Monday status said "ramp Louisville, KY." Yesterday (Thursday) it said "ramp 3J: Lawrenceville, GA." Sticker says convoy but Lawrenceville is a rail terminal for CSX. Never showed a rail car number. I'm guessing because I didn't have the salesman check in between, but the way shipping is going, I would have thought it would take longer by rail. Now just waiting for a carrier to pick it up and travel the one hour to my dealer to drop it off....I think...

Had the "Build Week June 20th" email a couple weeks ago.  Still no Build Day email.  However, when I checked the tracker this morning, it now says 'In Production' and check your Window Sticker Below.  When I check Window Sticker, still says not available.

I guess this is progress.......  ? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, colecoop56 said:

My two business partners and I ordered three King Ranch Ultimates on 2/7/2022. The order consisted of one 250 and two 350s. We got the scheduled for production email last night for all of them and our build week is 7/25. 

Would you share all that was included on the F350 orders?

13 hours ago, UT_Grandpa said:

Now to update my signature and start planning for all the add-ons for me.  At this point it is a bed cover that is strong enough to park an ATV or a horse on, bed liner, hitch pin and adaptor for the 3" receiver to fit my old Equalizer hitch, better floor mats, etc.  "The sun will come up tomorrow"

I had resolved to getting an answer in August with arrival about Thanksgiving.  Christmas came early this year.

No scheduled emails for me, ordered 12/6/2021. I am #1 in my dealers list as of last week. Patiently waiting…. It has not stopped me from shopping however. UT_Grandpa, take a look at https://renegadecovers.com/?v=7516fd43adaa

for a hard tonneau cover. So far it is number one on my list.

Edited by Nutz

40 minutes ago, kfford said:

Would you share all that was included on the F350 orders?

No problem.

F350 6.7 SuperCrew King Ranch Ultimate Chrome Package.  Heavy Duty Front Springs/Heavy Duty Alternators/Clearance Lights.  NO AS/Bedliner/Fifth Wheel.

We started at Priority 10 and then got dropped down to Priority 2 after our dealership requested it.  They put all 3 of our trucks as separate retail orders in each of our names.

I cannot say enough great things about our Dealership which is Courtesy Ford of Atlanta, GA 

• Like 1