2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, Blackhawk23 said:

Isn’t that just a software update? They built the truck with the PM sensor, but programmed the computer for a sensor-less truck. Wonder why it’s taking so long. That’s weird. 

It’s totally a software issue

Got some good news!

Ordered 2/25/21 F250 Lariat 6.7 moon roof, up fitters, cameras, wheel liners, fX4

5/12 got the vin scheduled build week of 6/20

6/22  got the built and shipped email.

Estimated arrival 7-15 to 7-31

Edited by Crimsonken

9 hours ago, manko said:

My window sticker showed up here about a day before it showed up on the order tracker page.  Try putting your VIN at the end and see what happens.

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=YOURVINHERE

BOOM! Got my window sticker. Thanks.

Now I need to look into this order tracker you spoke if.......

Edited by tjm73
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know if this has been covered, but maybe IceCapades can chime in - I was told by my dealer that Ford (don’t know who at Ford) told them that if it is a verified order, it WILL be built by end of December for MY22. Any truth to that?  Anyone else been fed the same line?  I ordered late in the game, F250 CCSB Tremor BAP 6.7……

40 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

Ok..... I'm feeling dense. I can't seem to locate my order number. Is it on the window sticker?

My order number is on my window sticker. It is in the box labeled ITEM# to the left of the total msrp price and it’s the numbers/letter after the first two numbers. 

7 hours ago, tjm73 said:

Ok..... I'm feeling dense. I can't seem to locate my order number. Is it on the window sticker?

No.  Your dealer can supply it or you can call Ford support for it.  I called Ford for it. They told me they did not have that info, so I asked for a status in the truck.  While looking at the status screen they discovered they did have that info!

Update: I was wrong, it is on the WS!!

Edited by 2504now

The order number is included on every Window Sticker and included in the "Item #" section. 

For the example below the "13-R488 O/T A" information decodes as follows:

• 13 = Ford Region Number
  • R488 = Order Number (4 Digits - Numeric or Alpha-Numeric)
  • O/T = Order Type
  • A = A Plan
    • X = Plan
    • 1 = Retail
    • 2 = Stock
    • B = Demo
    • 5B = Fleet

3FTTW8F91NRA55127_WS.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

The order number is included on every Window Sticker and included in the "Item #" section. 

For the example below the "13-R488 O/T A" information decodes as follows:

• 13 = Ford Region Number
  • R488 = Order Number (4 Digits - Numeric or Alpha-Numeric)
  • O/T = Order Type
  • A = A Plan
    • X = Plan
    • 1 = Retail
    • 2 = Stock
    • B = Demo
    • 5B = Fleet

3FTTW8F91NRA55127_WS.jpg

quick question what would 5c mean

Edited by ice-capades
Removed Duplicate Information

16 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

It would be another type of fleet order depending on the fleet type. 

thanks reason i ask is got unbelievable deal on f250 couple weeks ago , still unsure how i got it for way less than my factory order with xplan. had to drive 6 hrs but well worth it to save $5k

29 minutes ago, paulwb said:

thanks reason i ask is got unbelievable deal on f250 couple weeks ago , still unsure how i got it for way less than my factory order with xplan. had to drive 6 hrs but well worth it to save $5k

FYI... If it was originally ordered as a fleet unit, the Dealer would have had to have had the vehicle reinvoiced as a "stock" unit in order to sell it to a non-fleet, retail customer. The reinvoicing removed all the fleet incentives, etc. 

15 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

FYI... If it was originally ordered as a fleet unit, the Dealer would have had to have had the vehicle reinvoiced as a "stock" unit in order to sell it to a non-fleet, retail customer. The reinvoicing removed all the fleet incentives, etc. 

unsure what happened , but i put deposit right away and when i went to pick it up another salesamn was telling me they were suppose to mark it up but i put deposit down before they were able to, and so they honored price but window sticker never changed still says 5c on it and im not a fleet customer. f250 supercab fx4 3.73 locking axle platform boards xl value pkg heavy duty alt upfitter switches, sticker 45100 was able to use pco on top of that

52 minutes ago, tjm73 said:

I'm guessing that no tracking results means there is nothing to track yet? 

Ok. Took a couple minutes but it came up. In Ford speak, what does "In Production" actually mean? Is it actually being built or has the order been sent to the factory to be built next week as the most recent email says? 

F250.png

So this morning woke up to this email from Ford:

Great news! Your 2022 Super Duty F-450 Limited Crew Cab has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Interestingly my Window Sticker does not show any credit or delete for Multicontour Seats with Active Motion. Maybe I got lucky and that feature is installed?!

34 minutes ago, paulwb said:

unsure what happened , but i put deposit right away and when i went to pick it up another salesamn was telling me they were suppose to mark it up but i put deposit down before they were able to, and so they honored price but window sticker never changed still says 5c on it and im not a fleet customer. f250 supercab fx4 3.73 locking axle platform boards xl value pkg heavy duty alt upfitter switches, sticker 45100 was able to use pco on top of that

Send me the VIN number so I can look at the Window Sticker, etc. 

32 minutes ago, paulwb said:

1ft7x2b6xnee51163

2022 F-250 SRW 4x4 SuperCab

VIN #1FT7X2B6XNEE51163

The Window Sticker shows it as Order Type 2 (Stock). The Ford Invoice system is down so I can't access the invoice to see if it was reinvoiced. The Window Stickers are created using the Order Type and Price Level in effect at the time the vehicle was produced but I don't remember whether Ford generated a new Window Sticker when a fleet order was reinvoiced to a stock order type.  

1FT7X2B6XNEE51163_WS.pdf

1FT7X2B6XNEE51163_WS.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

18 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

2022 F-250 SRW 4x4 SuperCab

VIN #1FT7X2B6XNEE51163

The Window Sticker shows it as Order Type 2 (Stock). The Ford Invoice system is down so I can't access the invoice to see if it was reinvoiced. The Window Stickers are created using the Order Type and Price Level in effect at the time the vehicle was produced but I don't remember whether Ford generated a new Window Sticker when a fleet order was reinvoiced to a stock order type.  

1FT7X2B6XNEE51163_WS.pdf

1FT7X2B6XNEE51163_WS.jpg

i was just curious couldnt be happier with truck and deal, and not having to deal with the original dealer i ordered thru who was playing games with xplan after i ordered it, cancelled that one , dont think it would ever gotten built as according to sales manager theyve only gotten one superduty built since april and they are a large dealer. dont know if thats true maybe ford put them in penalty box due to bad reviews.thanks again ive learned so much from reading all your posts

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ColoradoBob said:

So this morning woke up to this email from Ford:

Great news! Your 2022 Super Duty F-450 Limited Crew Cab has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Interestingly my Window Sticker does not show any credit or delete for Multicontour Seats with Active Motion. Maybe I got lucky and that feature is installed?!

You lucky bastard ??????at this point I would be happy just to get a scheduled email. 6 months and counting?

Edited by King ranch 62