2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Heads up for military/vet types: looks like Ford has upped the military cash reward from $500 to $1,000, but only through July 5th. 

I already had a certificate for the $500 but just registered for the $1,000 as well. I’m guessing you can’t combine them, but I will give it a shot when I take delivery.

45 minutes ago, bpete12 said:

Heads up for military/vet types: looks like Ford has upped the military cash reward from $500 to $1,000, but only through July 5th. 

I already had a certificate for the $500 but just registered for the $1,000 as well. I’m guessing you can’t combine them, but I will give it a shot when I take delivery.

Thanks for posting! Hadn't seen this before, my truck isn't scheduled to be built until late July (week of 25th) I see this expires on July 5th so won't hit the expiration date I got approved for.  Will it just go back to $500 after that and still be around or does the entire military appreciation disappear on 7/5?  Or is this something my dealer can "hold" for me until my truck arrives since it was ordered in early January.

7 hours ago, RecalculatingRoute said:

Thanks for posting! Hadn't seen this before, my truck isn't scheduled to be built until late July (week of 25th) I see this expires on July 5th so won't hit the expiration date I got approved for.  Will it just go back to $500 after that and still be around or does the entire military appreciation disappear on 7/5?  Or is this something my dealer can "hold" for me until my truck arrives since it was ordered in early January.

I am guessing it will go back to $500 but who knows. You could ask your dealer if they would honor it even if it’s expired. Worst they can do is say no!

20 hours ago, akirby said:

This has been discussed at least a dozen times.  The window sticker and invoice always shows the current price.  The dealer has to apply for price protection back to the order date.

I knew it was discussed, but it was pages and pages ago. I'd never find it. I know I may have to demand they honor price protection. Hopefully not. So far my dealer has been pretty good. 

OK I finally got an email saying my truck is scheduled for the week of July 25 and I got an email from the dealer saying it is scheduled to be built on July 30.  I can't find out how to get the build date or week.  Every website I have tried only says the order was confirmed.  I know this is redundant but where can I start looking for status?  I know not much will happen until I get closer to the build week.

Can someone help me find the websites I should be looking at now that I have a week and day?  Thanks to all who have helped me in the past.

Order H123

VIN  1FT7W2BN6NEF04077

21 minutes ago, UT_Grandpa said:

OK I finally got an email saying my truck is scheduled for the week of July 25 and I got an email from the dealer saying it is scheduled to be built on July 30.  I can't find out how to get the build date or week.  Every website I have tried only says the order was confirmed.  I know this is redundant but where can I start looking for status?  I know not much will happen until I get closer to the build week.

Can someone help me find the websites I should be looking at now that I have a week and day?  Thanks to all who have helped me in the past.

Order H123

VIN  1FT7W2BN6NEF04077

You should be able to click the link in the email you received.  I've also been using ordertrack.app 

@ice-capades or @akirby, can either of you confirm that the Kentucky truck plant closes for 2 weeks starting next week?  I was scheduled to be built the week of 6/27 (starting yesterday).  I've been in a status of "In Production" since last Tuesday (6/21).  I'm worried that if it doesn't get completed this week that it will sit there for the next 2 weeks without any progress.  Is that a legitimate concern?

Thank you in advance.

15 hours ago, bpete12 said:

I guess the military discount only works if you’ve been out of the military 2 years or less or active, on top of that it asks for your ssn# ?

33 minutes ago, rubriv said:

@ice-capades or @akirby, can either of you confirm that the Kentucky truck plant closes for 2 weeks starting next week?  I was scheduled to be built the week of 6/27 (starting yesterday).  I've been in a status of "In Production" since last Tuesday (6/21).  I'm worried that if it doesn't get completed this week that it will sit there for the next 2 weeks without any progress.  Is that a legitimate concern?

Thank you in advance.

As posted previously in the Plant Scheduled Down Weeks (https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/72412-plant-scheduled-down-weeks/), the Kentucky Truck Plant (KTP) will be down the weeks of July 4th & 11th for its annual 2-week shutdown. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, King ranch 62 said:

I guess the military discount only works if you’ve been out of the military 2 years or less or active, on top of that it asks for your ssn# ?

Shouldn’t need SSN just IDme or whatever which is easy to get if you have a DS login

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ice-capades said:

As posted previously in the Plant Scheduled Down Weeks (https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/72412-plant-scheduled-down-weeks/), the Kentucky Truck Plant (KTP) will be down the weeks of July 4th & 11th for its annual 2-week shutdown. 

@ice-capades If someone has a build week of June 27th, do you think the truck will be built in a week? How long does it take to build one of these trucks?

Edited by JeffSpencer

1 hour ago, KonevTremor said:

Another psuhback of the build. This is getting old. 8 months and counting 

Screenshot_20220628-182700_Gmail.jpg

That’s nothing on my one year and 13 days to get built with 10 push dates starting in February to June. It’s currently on a train coming west. 

40 minutes ago, DecoSF said:

That’s nothing on my one year and 13 days to get built with 10 push dates starting in February to June. It’s currently on a train coming west. 

I’d be happy to get that  I’m also just shy of 8months.  

4 hours ago, DecoSF said:

What dealer out west? Mine is shipping west also. Could be on the same train. Mine is going to offloading at Richmond terminal. Walnut Creek ford. 

9 hours ago, human_animal said:

What dealer out west? Mine is shipping west also. Could be on the same train. Mine is going to offloading at Richmond terminal. Walnut Creek ford. 

Ramp RA84

Edited by DecoSF
Ramp RA84 not RAS4

30 minutes ago, CGDonovan said:

Got my Built email this morning!

Supposed to arrive at Chapman in Horsham between 7/20 and 7/26.?

If those delivery dates hold true, that will be 5.5 months from order date of 2/10/22.  That's really not too bad all things considered.

Can you let me know what the final pricing looks like with 3% below invoice? Want to see if it's legitimately better than x plan when I order my MY23 in October. 

20 minutes ago, THASS said:

Can you let me know what the final pricing looks like with 3% below invoice? Want to see if it's legitimately better than x plan when I order my MY23 in October. 

Will Do.  I suspect it's not going to be as good as I thought when I ordered, but we'll see where it ends up.  I'm likely not including a trade in the deal.  They have been pretty adamant in their emails to me about not participating in Price protection. 

18 minutes ago, CGDonovan said:

Will Do.  I suspect it's not going to be as good as I thought when I ordered, but we'll see where it ends up.  I'm likely not including a trade in the deal.  They have been pretty adamant in their emails to me about not participating in Price protection. 

Now that's interesting... My MY22 with X plan and CPO may have been a better deal then since the MSRP went up after I ordered and I was price protected.

I guess they can't do 3% below invoice AND price protect or they'd end up at like 4% or 5% below invoice when it's all said and done. 

Good luck! 

21 hours ago, CDUB19 said:

You should be able to click the link in the email you received.  I've also been using ordertrack.app 

Thanks for the response.  When I click on the link the only status I get is Order Accepted.  Nothing about Scheduling.  The next bubble is built.  I was looking for something that could give me information between order and built.  I am not familiar with ordertrack app.  I  know people reference their build date but the only way I found that was an email from the dealer.

It's my build week. I check my order status every morning and again in the evening. No update changes so far. Just "In Production" status. Is the online order tracking website real time or just "maybe they will will update if they feel like it" ? What has been other's experience with the tracking website?