2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

22 hours ago, bpete12 said:

Shouldn’t need SSN just IDme or whatever which is easy to get if you have a DS login

When I put my info in I left the ssn blank and sent my request and it kept saying I need ssn#. It says you can’t be out of the military for more than two years I’ve been out longer than that. I mean really, I still served my country for 10 years, I guess that doesn’t count.

Edited by King ranch 62

17 hours ago, akirby said:

It only takes about 24 hours start to finish.  Go Dawgs!

Wouldn’t you know it. My F350 is ‘scheduled to day’ for Jul 2nd. So even if it gets built, it’ll sit there very likely and won’t catch a train ride to Texas until the 2wk shut down ends. 

29 minutes ago, Phill DaBank said:

Wouldn’t you know it. My F350 is ‘scheduled to day’ for Jul 2nd. So even if it gets built, it’ll sit there very likely and won’t catch a train ride to Texas until the 2wk shut down ends. 

No worries, mines been sitting there 7 weeks so far waiting on a train ride and others have been waiting longer. 

23 hours ago, King ranch 62 said:

I guess the military discount only works if you’ve been out of the military 2 years or less or active, on top of that it asks for your ssn# ?

That’s weird maybe I’ll try again. Just to make sure I’m going to the right website where did you go to get the military discount? Or what steps did you take? 

Edited by King ranch 62

40 minutes ago, RaymondShaw said:

I got my 'Built' email this morning.  F-450 regular cab XLT.  Ordered 12/21.  Shipping to Granger, Iowa via convoy.  If shipped by truck rather than train/truck-

does that likely make its arrival quicker?

If it's going to Granger Ford from the KTP plant then it is a 99.9% chance it will be shipped by rail from the Shelbyville ramp (8P) to the Kansas City Volts ramp ("Ramp One" box on your Window Sticker = CA6P) & then trucked by a transporter to Granger.  The shipping for Super Duties to Granger seems to be running about 6 - 8 weeks lately.

32 minutes ago, RaymondShaw said:

Thanks for replying.

The window sticker does have the Ramp One/CA6P on it, but what then does the 'Convoy' entry next to that mean?  Haven't most window stickers posted here have 'Rail' entry?

It's a huge misinterpretation that "Convoy" on the WS means the shipping will be done solely via a "convoy" transporter.  You would need to ask Ford what constitutes/decides Convoy vs. Rail on the WS.  My observation over the last 7 months of having an order in process and watching 3 Ford Super Duty related forums, is that true "convoy only deliveries" usually happen when a dealer is within a ~ 4 hour drive from the plant.  Beyond that radius, the trucks are shipped via rail to a regional ramp & then delivered via a transporter.

Edited by FloralIndustries
  • Like 1

Good evening Gents,

Am I the only one that scrolls to the end of this thread everyday to a St. Jude Children's ad at the bottom?  I have to admit that I have felt my frustration with waiting 10 months for a pickup I have on order and enjoy the information that is put on here by all you folks. I don't mean to pick on anyone, but I can't help but feel that all of us waiting for trucks, venting about a massaging seats or goose neck hitches is just trivial first world problems and hopefully just helps past the time waiting.  if you do get the St. Jude ad at the bottom, watch it before venting about a seat or a missed camping outing.  It sure helped me put my priorities a little more in order. I will keep reading all of your questions and answer for entertainment and to pass the time, but if the venting on the forum is the extent of your problems you are very lucky...like me. Just a thought.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

30 minutes ago, BIGBLKDRW said:

Good evening Gents,

Am I the only one that scrolls to the end of this thread everyday to a St. Jude Children's ad at the bottom?  I have to admit that I have felt my frustration with waiting 10 months for a pickup I have on order and enjoy the information that is put on here by all you folks. I don't mean to pick on anyone, but I can't help but feel that all of us waiting for trucks, venting about a massaging seats or goose neck hitches is just trivial first world problems and hopefully just helps past the time waiting.  if you do get the St. Jude ad at the bottom, watch it before venting about a seat or a missed camping outing.  It sure helped me put my priorities a little more in order. I will keep reading all of your questions and answer for entertainment and to pass the time, but if the venting on the forum is the extent of your problems you are very lucky...like me. Just a thought.  

You are very wise and have your priorities in order. St Jude is a wonderful blessing to many families including my own. I understand everyone's frustration and it always helps to vent, but we really are talking 1st world issues.  Thanks for the reality check.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BIGBLKDRW said:

Good evening Gents,

Agreed, first world problems. But, I have an ad blocker, so I cant relate.

19 hours ago, FloralIndustries said:

If it's going to Granger Ford from the KTP plant then it is a 99.9% chance it will be shipped by rail from the Shelbyville ramp (8P) to the Kansas City Volts ramp ("Ramp One" box on your Window Sticker = CA6P) & then trucked by a transporter to Granger.  The shipping for Super Duties to Granger seems to be running about 6 - 8 weeks lately.

Is there a way to determine where my next stop will be on my window sticker going from ktp to se Michigan it does say convoy cm1k

38 minutes ago, KR450 said:

Is there a way to determine where my next stop will be on my window sticker going from ktp to se Michigan it does say convoy cm1k 

Several Ford forums show the following for Ramp Code CM1K

CM1K Ramp = New Boston, MI  (36800 Sibley Road,New Boston, MI 48164)

Rail Carrier from KTP to CMK1 = CSX

Transporter to dealer =TDSI?

So your truck can be tracked via CSX rail carrier when you have a railcar number from your dealer or Ford Support (Online chat or Phone).  I'm not sure there is a tracking portal for TDSI or if they are still the transporter to the dealer.

54 minutes ago, FloralIndustries said:

Several Ford forums show the following for Ramp Code CM1K

CM1K Ramp = New Boston, MI  (36800 Sibley Road,New Boston, MI 48164)

Rail Carrier from KTP to CMK1 = CSX

Transporter to dealer =TDSI?

So your truck can be tracked via CSX rail carrier when you have a railcar number from your dealer or Ford Support (Online chat or Phone).  I'm not sure there is a tracking portal for TDSI or if they are still the transporter to the dealer.

Yeah I know where that yard is big place 

They told me next week but I will believe it when I see it

According to vvr it's at the carrier as of yesterday 

27 minutes ago, Boondocker75 said:

Is there a place that has the list of all the Ramps?  Mine says Ramp One CM6P.

Not sure but if you go on Google maps in satellite mode u can see the train cars with alot of trucks waiting to get loaded in Shelbyville ky

Hi Guys.. 

ok so just checking…

Not sure if any answer? 
When I click upper right online link just get white screen of Death? I ordered Feb 18th 2022 

It used to at least show same thang as email:

not white screen.

I know I know I’m drooling from my new truck

what can I say ?

D1E9562E-F399-4275-9B41-28CBFAF0B225.png

361D588D-8A27-4C58-84EF-C1F9946938D5.png

7 hours ago, gotodd12 said:

Hi Guys.. 

ok so just checking…

Not sure if any answer? 
When I click upper right online link just get white screen of Death? I ordered Feb 18th 2022 

not white screen.

what can I say ?

The "View Online" link  is only valid for a couple months. It is a link to a direct copy of what you have in your email and only exists in case you have formatting issues preventing you from viewing the email. I feel you, at least it was something to interact with. 

Edited by pdough
Typo

On 6/29/2022 at 6:55 PM, BIGBLKDRW said:

Good evening Gents,

Best post of the thread!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gotodd12 said:

Hi Guys.. 

ok so just checking…

Not sure if any answer? 

not white screen.

what can I say ?

D1E9562E-F399-4275-9B41-28CBFAF0B225.png

361D588D-8A27-4C58-84EF-C1F9946938D5.png

Looks like we ordered the same exact truck. I’m drooling too, but always readying myself for the fact it may not be built.