2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

6 hours ago, wowens79 said:

I thought Final Prep meant it is at the dealer.

That is my understanding. When I called Ford customer service and asked for rail car number, she couldn’t give it to me because the truck was at the rail destination according to her. Just because he can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not in the shop in final prep. My dealer has two or three shops for that which is not visible from the outside.

Edited by DNICE

My salesman emailed me telling me he is traveling until Monday and he expects the truck to probably "be there" by then. I still don't have the rail car number. I may call the sales manager and request the info. I feel a little deflected. This is the first time I am anything other than pleased with my experience. 

Read today on "Ford Authority" that the 2023 Super Duty Order Bank opens up on October 17, 2022

This also confirms the posting by Ice-capades

https://fordauthority.com/2022/07/2023-ford-super-duty-order-banks-open-up-in-october/

I called Ford Marketing today as well....I'm still "Unscheduled" without a build day...262 Days since I Ordered (8 Months - 3 Weeks)

Read on other forums that some lucky guys got scheduled today for August 22

At this rate, I'm looking to Cancel my Order and Reorder a 2023 in October

47 minutes ago, Havasu Guy said:

Don’t cancel the 2022 order.  You might get preferential scheduling and a personal rebate to cover the cost increase on the 23.  Ford is doing that for Mavericks next month.

• Like 2

no email or VIN today...Lariat ultimate with a lot of options

16 1/2 months since verified order

9+ months at priority 2

recent conversation with dealer said that if it wasn't Rapid Red and a long bed, that it would probably get scheduled

My apologies to those that have waited longer than me, which is just about everyone. I ordered and confirmed 3/30.  Scheduled today for 8/22.  Antimatter Blue, F250, 6.7L, CCSB, Lariat ultimate package, BAP, Tremor package with up fitter switches and clearance lights.  I think some of the details were off on the email but will just have to see when I get the window sticker.  It said something about multi contour seat delete, king ranch, value package, ultimate package etc.  Kind of all over the place, but I am just happy to be scheduled.

28 minutes ago, MSetters said:

My apologies to those that have waited longer than me, which is just about everyone. I ordered and confirmed 3/30.  Scheduled today for 8/22.  Antimatter Blue, F250, 6.7L, CCSB, Lariat ultimate package, BAP, Tremor package with up fitter switches and clearance lights.  I think some of the details were off on the email but will just have to see when I get the window sticker.  It said something about multi contour seat delete, king ranch, value package, ultimate package etc.  Kind of all over the place, but I am just happy to be scheduled.

You can see my timeline below in my signature, not too much longer than you really, maybe only about a week assuming my date sticks. Our builds are very similar, I just don't have the BAP and I wasn't able to do the tremor package as I went with the 8' box. The multi-contour seat delete is where they got rid of the massage seats. There's a thread somewhere on this forum. I'm not sure if your familiar with the whole thing, but basically they do not have the materials to produce the massage seating anymore. You will still have the king ranch seats, they will just not have the massage feature. You will get a 300 dollar credit for not having them. A lot of people are extremely upset, and I was too originally, but I am like you and am just happy to be scheduled. I've also heard that the regular seats are actually more comfortable to sit in anyway. 

5 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

Read today on "Ford Authority" that the 2023 Super Duty Order Bank opens up on October 17, 2022

https://fordauthority.com/2022/07/2023-ford-super-duty-order-banks-open-up-in-october/

I called Ford Marketing today as well....I'm still "Unscheduled" without a build day...262 Days since I Ordered (8 Months - 3 Weeks)

That article also said they won’t start building Super Duty’s until January, 2023.

5 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

They can't build what they don't have parts for.  What are your build specs?   I'm just over 7 months for a CCSB Platinum 6.7 4x4.   Dropped AS,  5th wheel prep, and spray in bedliner, and tonneau.   

23 minutes ago, Havasu Guy said:
1 hour ago, Monoman said:

They can't build what they don't have parts for.  What are your build specs?   I'm just over 7 months for a CCSB Platinum 6.7 4x4.   Dropped AS,  5th wheel prep, and spray in bedliner, and tonneau.   

I Ordered on October 25, 2021

Attached file is a copy of my Order Summary

Only thing I changed was deleting the 10,000 GVRW Sticker on 11/22/2021

Did not want to delete anything else as it was more costly to add on later.

I have X-Plan Pricing as well

Been at Priority 2 since January 10, 2022

FORD is building 1000's of Trucks with the 5th Wheel Prep and Spray-in Bedliner....Just not mine

2022 F-350 SRW Platinum Order.pdf

Edited by Havasu Guy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, tjm73 said:

My salesman emailed me telling me he is traveling until Monday and he expects the truck to probably "be there" by then. I still don't have the rail car number. I may call the sales manager and request the info. I feel a little deflected. This is the first time I am anything other than pleased with my experience. 

You should be taking/dealing with your sales manager all the time anyway. The salesman isn’t privy to what’s going on after you order the truck. That doesn’t mean much because your sales manager might be clueless too or more like lazy.

2 hours ago, King ranch 62 said:

You should be taking/dealing with your sales manager all the time anyway. The salesman isn’t privy to what’s going on after you order the truck. That doesn’t mean much because your sales manager might be clueless too or more like lazy.

When I spoke to the sales manger because I wasn’t getting enough answers from the salesman, he said I should call the salesman with whom  I placed my order. 

On 7/13/2022 at 12:32 PM, akirby said:

Priority 2 says the same thing.   Build it now if possible.  It’s not possible.  

So as I watch things unfold it becomes more frustrating. I seriously wish Ford would just peel the curtain back and be transparent with customers. My order finally got scheduled a month ago. Initially scheduled to be built next week. As I said it is a Priority 1 build. Ford says it has hot transportation on it and it should arrive 1 week after completion. I have been pushed back a few times and don't know who to believe right now. The RAV department says it is scheduled to be built on Tuesday, July 27th.  Dealer and the las email from Ford says built week 8/8. Today I saw 2 trucks identical to mine in every way delivered to a local dealer. Order date was 2 weeks after mine. I also have seen several like equipped trucks as mine that were previewed and scheduled today for the same week 8/8 that were ordered the last day of March. (Last day to order) Can someone tell me exactly how my order was expedited?

19 minutes ago, mhubbardva said:

So as I watch things unfold it becomes more frustrating. I seriously wish Ford would just peel the curtain back and be transparent with customers. My order finally got scheduled a month ago. Initially scheduled to be built next week. As I said it is a Priority 1 build. Ford says it has hot transportation on it and it should arrive 1 week after completion. I have been pushed back a few times and don't know who to believe right now. The RAV department says it is scheduled to be built on Tuesday, July 27th.  Dealer and the las email from Ford says built week 8/8. Today I saw 2 trucks identical to mine in every way delivered to a local dealer. Order date was 2 weeks after mine. I also have seen several like equipped trucks as mine that were previewed and scheduled today for the same week 8/8 that were ordered the last day of March. (Last day to order) Can someone tell me exactly how my order was expedited?

Take a 30 day vacation then let us know if your truck arrived or not.   

• Angry 1