2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

3 hours ago, Big Jon said:

118 days now since built, Still hasn't shipped. ?

I was excited that my truck was finally moving after 2 months in KY. Now, I'm going on 10 days in Blue Island, IL... I've been told that this location is a "black hole" and I probably won't get another update until it's at the dealership. Could be next week or 6 months from now...

I can't complain though as I've seen some movement. 118 days is ridiculous. They should apologize and give you a big discount. No excuse for this. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, faulconer said:

I was excited that my truck was finally moving after 2 months in KY. Now, I'm going on 10 days in Blue Island, IL... I've been told that this location is a "black hole" and I probably won't get another update until it's at the dealership. Could be next week or 6 months from now...

I can't complain though as I've seen some movement. 118 days is ridiculous. They should apologize and give you a big discount. No excuse for this. 

I'd be happy to see ANY movement at this point. Don't know where it's supposed to go once it leaves the KTP railyard. May go to the Black Hole and be lost there as well. All I get from Ford Customer Service is "we're sorry, but there is nothing we can do". I'd be more than happy to take a discount, but we all know that's not going to happen. 

1 hour ago, RFT2112 said:

At least yours I built??   

Knocking on 8 months now total. 5 just in waiting for it to ship. I'd almost have rather waited to be built late and have it ship right after like most on here I've seen do. Wasn't my case though. Order to built in 3 months almost to the day. Nothing since. Growing more and more impatient by the day with no information available as to why shipping is taking months instead of weeks.

Just received my 4th delivery date email.  Unless it comes early (ha ha) or gets pushed again, I’m looking at 76 days.  Ford has a funny way of keeping me thinking about their brand!!

Edit: previous delivery dates were July 27 (TODAY)  - Aug 2.  Next Ford guess is Aug 24th - 30th.  I guess I will look for the next email Aug 24th.  Blessings.

Edited by 2504now

2 hours ago, 2504now said:

Just received my 4th delivery date email.  Unless it comes early (ha ha) or gets pushed again, I’m looking at 76 days.  Ford has a funny way of keeping me thinking about their brand!!

Edit: previous delivery dates were July 27 (TODAY)  - Aug 2.  Next Ford guess is Aug 24th - 30th.  I guess I will look for the next email Aug 24th.  Blessings.

I'm guessing yours was a early to mid April  build? Mine was late March. Something is a miss on the late March/ April builds. Very few have shipped, but most, if not all, show built.

2 hours ago, Big Jon said:

I'm guessing yours was a early to mid April  build? Mine was late March. Something is a miss on the late March/ April builds. Very few have shipped, but most, if not all, show built.

Yep.  Dealer’s VVR shows mine is still sitting at the Kentucky rail yard.  

39 minutes ago, 2504now said:

Yep.  Dealer’s VVR shows mine is still sitting at the Kentucky rail yard.  

Same place mine is. They need to quit shipping the new builds as they roll off the line and ship the ones that have been completed and sitting for months now! 

XPLAN order for an F350. 

I placed an order back in Jan 22 for my truck and got xplan pricing and was given a copy of the buyers order with all the numbers.  Well my truck just can in this week.  The dealers paper now shows the truck about $3K more.  He is telling me Ford will make an adjustment over the next 3 to 4 month and I will receive a reimbursement for the difference.  I need to wait this time for the reimbursement.

Is this right? Has anyone else had this? Did anyone else received a reimbursement?? 

Thanks!!!

24 minutes ago, Truss57 said:

XPLAN order for an F350. 

I placed an order back in Jan 22 for my truck and got xplan pricing and was given a copy of the buyers order with all the numbers.  Well my truck just can in this week.  The dealers paper now shows the truck about $3K more.  He is telling me Ford will make an adjustment over the next 3 to 4 month and I will receive a reimbursement for the difference.  I need to wait this time for the reimbursement.

Is this right? Has anyone else had this? Did anyone else received a reimbursement?? 

Thanks!!!

That is one way to do it,  The other way is the dealer gives you the credit and they wait for the reimbursement.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Big Jon said:

Same place mine is. They need to quit shipping the new builds as they roll off the line and ship the ones that have been completed and sitting for months now! 

Probably out of Ford’s hands once it gets off the line and into the RR’s. It surely is asinine that so many trucks have been sitting in the yard for so long. It’s not like they can just get another outfit to haul them out. It also sounds like the trucking companies aren’t exactly burning up the highway when they get the truck at the other end, either.

Edited by elltee
additional wording
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, akirby said:

That is one way to do it,  The other way is the dealer gives you the credit and they wait for the reimbursement.

So this is normal? You’ve seen this before? My dealer is saying they want to wait to get reimbursement from Ford. I’m just worried about ever getting this $3k. 

33 minutes ago, Truss57 said:

So this is normal? You’ve seen this before? My dealer is saying they want to wait to get reimbursement from Ford. I’m just worried about ever getting this $3k. 

Yes others have reported getting reimbursement from Ford a month or two later.

1 hour ago, Truss57 said:

On a Plan purchase, the dealer is obligated to pass along the amount subjected to price protection to the end consumer.

Ford does not care whether the dealer "fronts" the money by taking it off at time of sale, or refunds it to you after Ford processes the refund to the dealer.

My brother's dealer on a recent A-Plan purchase insisted on charging the higher price at delivery.  They did come through weeks later with a check for the difference.

My preference would be to have all the paperwork written up from the start to reflect the pricing from time of order, but I'll be up to the mercy of my own dealer (not the same he went with).

See the AXZD-Plans Pricing Agreement doc:

image.thumb.png.d5e337c0e0ca9720736b1ff7d4d7f366.png

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/pdf/AXZD-PlanPricingAgreement.pdf

Edited by j2sys
  • Like 1

One of the fortunate few to have received my Order build confirmation email today scheduled build date 8/22.  Window Sticker not available yet but just happy to see some movement.  Original order placed 1/30 for F250 SC Lariat but made switch to F350 SC Lariat DRW/164  on 3/28 so the delay may have been caused by me making a change.  I'm thankful for all the insight I have gained on this forum and hope the rest of the process goes smoothly.

Edited by CGrabb

Hello all and Happy Thursday,

After over 13 months since order date - 16 June 2021 - finally got coveted Ford scheduled email this morning…2022 F250 Platinum Tremor with 7.3l, AS, 5thWP, dropped bedliner and tonneau cover.  Scheduled for week of 15 August.

Believe this only happened after reaching out to Ford Corporate via emails as suggested by someone on the Tremor SD forum…got assigned a Ford Liason a few days later.  The Liason worked with KTP Scheduling, and said if I dropped hard folding tonneau, they would move me from Priority 2 to Priority 1.  We did that a little over 3 weeks ago, and finally got picked up the third Thursday after becoming a Priority 1.

Very happy to finally get movement after being a Priority 2 for six months and unscheduled for over a year.

21 minutes ago, sjmcken81 said:

Hello all and Happy Thursday,

After over 13 months since order date - 16 June 2021 - finally got coveted Ford scheduled email this morning…2022 F250 Platinum Tremor with 7.3l, AS, 5thWP, dropped bedliner and tonneau cover.  Scheduled for week of 15 August.

Believe this only happened after reaching out to Ford Corporate via emails as suggested by someone on the Tremor SD forum…got assigned a Ford Liason a few days later.  The Liason worked with KTP Scheduling, and said if I dropped hard folding tonneau, they would move me from Priority 2 to Priority 1.  We did that a little over 3 weeks ago, and finally got picked up the third Thursday after becoming a Priority 1.

Very happy to finally get movement after being a Priority 2 for six months and unscheduled for over a year.

I got my notification this morning as well for the same week. 250 XL with the 7.3. I didn't reach out to Ford at all. Makes me think it has more to do with Ford getting around to the 250s/7.3s as opposed to anything anyone did. 

Or maybe your reaching out led to mine finally hitting? Who knows. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CGrabb said:

One of the fortunate few to have received my Order build confirmation email today scheduled build date 8/22.  Window Sticker not available yet but just happy to see some movement.  Original order placed 1/30 for F250 SC Lariat but made switch to F350 SC Lariat DRW/164  on 3/28 so the delay may have been caused by me making a change.  I'm thankful for all the insight I have gained on this forum and hope the rest of the process goes smoothly.

Probably not I ordered my king ranch ultimate 1/13/22 been priority 2 and # 1 in line at my dealer since April not a peep. Getting a little frustrating.

42 minutes ago, gotodd12 said:

I would like to know how much of this? If any is to do if we choose 7.3 Godzilla or the 6.7 Power Stroke engines?

Or damn. It’s that F$&@: Bed liner?

damn ok I will remove the blackout package!

?

If it is the bedliner, there is a BAP option MINUS the bedliner that was created due to that issue. Check with your dealer to see if that's the hold, and if so they should be able to submit that package change

Didn't received any emails from Ford today which insures that I will officially become a member of the dreaded 7 month club.  I am pretty sure at this point with scheduling and the shipping issues everyone is having that if I even did get scheduled at this point by the time I received my truck it would be last years model when I took delivery.  I am about to the point of just waiting for ordering the 23's to come open so that I can place my order and wait some more.

Ordered 12/31

confirmed 1/1

KRU 6.7 w/Tremor package and uplift switches