2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

41 minutes ago, CamS said:

If it is the bedliner, there is a BAP option MINUS the bedliner that was created due to that issue. Check with your dealer to see if that's the hold, and if so they should be able to submit that package change

I’m ok to keep on crossing my fingers for now. I ordered Feb 18 2022. I’m retiring next year. Need my dream tow Vehicle. But looks like being patient for a year plus is not out of the question.

but I have thought if something I ordered is holding it up???

A1660A17-234A-4516-B24D-4F473CFA55DC.jpeg

Well, it finally happened after hearing nothing for 9+ Months and being at Priority 2 since January 10, 2022

I received the Ford "Scheduled for Production" email this morning @ 5:50 am

I have a scheduled build for the week of August 29, 2022 (Ten months after original Order Date October 25, 2021)

Window sticker is not available yet, however, checking the "Track My Order" button, it shows under "Accessories" that I have the dreaded Multi Contour Delete.

2022 F-350 SRW 4X4 Platinum 6.7 PSD, 3.31 Locking Axle, FX4, Spray-in Bedliner

Accessories
  • Floor Covering, Color-Coordinated Full Carpet with Floor Mats
  • Heated Seats
  • Multi-Contour Seat Delete
  • Upfitter Switches
  • Power-Sliding Glass with Defrost and Privacy Glass
  • 110V/400W Outlet
  • Quad Beam LED Headlamps and LED Fog Lamps, and LED Taillamps
  • Universal Garage Door Opener
  • Splash Guards/Mud Flaps Front
  • 397 Amp Alternator
  • Splash Guards/Mud Flaps Rear
  • Tonneau Pickup Box Cover - Retractable
  • Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning with Brake Support
  • 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package
  • Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System
  • Trailer Brake Controller
  • Skid Plates - Transfer Case and Fuel Tank
  • Tailgate Step
  • BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-traffic Alert and Trailer Tow
  • Electronic-Shift-On-the-Fly (ESOF)
  • Remote Start System
  • Privacy Glass
  • BoxLink™
  • Reverse Sensing System
  • Power Moonroof
  • Tough Bed
  • Chrome Exhaust Tip
  • Power Heated/Ventilated Driver/Passenger Seat with Driver Side Memory
  • Easy Entry/Exit Memory Driver's Seat Feature
  • LED Box Lighting
  • Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers and Heated Steering Wheel
  • Rear Wheel Well Liner
  • Backglass Defrost

Order Date: 10/25/2021

Confirmation: 10/25/2021

Priority 2: 01/10/2022

Email for Build Week: 07/28/2022

Build Week: Scheduled for 08/29/2022

Hope Everyone else gets the "Scheduled for Production" email soon

3 hours ago, Hybryd40 said:
Good Morning
So I am scheduled for the week of August 1st. I just received my window sticker and i was going to populate my module list. Do I have to have the Forscan app already to do this? I went to Motorcraft service.com It seems to be there and able to download but no way to open.

If "Download File" is all you see, then the modules are not there yet. They will not populate until  the vehicle is produced. Once they have, you will see the list below the "Download File".

36 minutes ago, DjMatrok said:

Ordered mine on 3.21.22. F350 SD CC LB, 6.7.  Still no word from dealer or Ford on build date....  My Patience is running thin!!!!!  ?

You have minimal patience. My order was 3/31/21....still no build date!

1 hour ago, DjMatrok said:

Ordered mine on 3.21.22. F350 SD CC LB, 6.7.  Still no word from dealer or Ford on build date....  My Patience is running thin!!!!!  ?

Ordered Mine 2/18/22

But seems like some of these guys waiting over a year? So I’m geared for that. I’m guessing we will see our trucks sooner or later?

I think would like to believe ultimately ford understands it’s not the 500$ bucks it’s or time and desire to own a Ford. And the $ this is costing use waiting for what we signed for. And not seeking another solution. 
???

96F49DC8-95AC-4846-9C5A-6C718345E6DF.jpeg

• Like 1

Ordered 8/23/21 F350 King Ranch Ultimate, 6.7, Long bed, spray in bedliner, 5th wheel prep, adaptive steering, adaptive cruise, chrome package, 3.55. Still not scheduled, but got another  $2,000 PCO in the mail from Ford yesterday. It says prior purchase not eligable, place an available order or take new retail delivery by 10/3/22. From what I've learned on this forum, order banks are currently closed so this is totally useless for a Super Duty.

ordered 11/29 no news except the we are trying, sorry for delay email everyone got. Im awaiting that dreaded email that says cancelled because we cant build it in time. Was told they are gearing up for 2023 production, does that mean we will not get our trucks and have to start all over again. My old faithful 2008 dmax is showing signs of old age, leaks and issues starting to pop up$2,500 in repairs the last cpl of months. Shoulda had my truck by now. Especially when you see 3 or 4 arrive at the local dealer that are retail orders, ordered after mine. Guess we can keep hoping. I hope the commodity restraints improve in all industries. Its a problem we are seeing in the HVAC world also.

• Like 1

I ordered on 8-23-2021 confirmation on 8-23-2021 was told by the sales manager worst case sernio my truck would be delivered in April of 2022, my son ordered the exact truck with the 7.3 gas motor instead of the diesel engine that I ordered. My son ordered a  month after I did, he received his truck a early this month. Sales manager says no one is in front of me and doesn't know what is the hold up is. All constraints were removed in February on both trucks. Worst part was I traded my truck in September figuring I could make it thru winter without a truck. I was wrong, so for everyone that's frustrated I feel your pain.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rudy777 said:

You have minimal patience. My order was 3/31/21....still no build date!

Over a year?  That smells of dealership tom foolery or incompetence.   Did you ever get a confirmation email and a copy of the VVR?

Edited by Monoman

8 hours ago, Jason the Mason said:

I ordered on 8-23-2021 confirmation on 8-23-2021 was told by the sales manager worst case sernio my truck would be delivered in April of 2022, my son ordered the exact truck with the 7.3 gas motor instead of the diesel engine that I ordered. My son ordered a  month after I did, he received his truck a early this month. Sales manager says no one is in front of me and doesn't know what is the hold up is. All constraints were removed in February on both trucks. Worst part was I traded my truck in September figuring I could make it thru winter without a truck. I was wrong, so for everyone that's frustrated I feel your pain.

Made that mistake 2 months ago. Traded my truck knowing that my new truck was already "in port" 20 miles from the dealer. My new truck sat there for a month while I had to rent a car and cancel a family camping vacation. Wife was not happy. Lesson learned! 

9 hours ago, Jason the Mason said:

With you…ordered mine in Nov 21 and was told I would likely get it by end of April or sooner  so traded truck I had at time since we would not be camping until around April anyways.  Missing time camping with grandkids while they are young and paying insurance on camper taking up space in shop ☹️?  

12 hours ago, sjmcken81 said:

What’s your build and Priority code.

Might be able to help you along.

F350 ultimate, 6.7, CCLB, adaptive steering, adaptive cruise, BAP (spray-in removed), rapid red (this may be a problem), 3.55 locker, FX4, snow plow prep, UTT camera, 5th wheel prep, upfitter sw, supplemental heater, roof lights, block heater, heated rear seat.

Supposedly priority 2 since last Oct

Headed to dealer again today. 

Received both a "Built" and "Shipped" emails this morning with an estimated arrival to dealer August 23-27. 

Ordered the truck (via phone & emails) with an out of state dealership December 10, 2021 and placed a $1K deposit.

F250 CC SB SRW Lariat 7.3 Carbo Grey, Lariat Ultimate, BAP (kept spray in BL), 3.55, Upfitter, Rain sensing (heated steering wheel), Universal Garage door opener and FX4.

Timeline:

Ordered                12-10-21

Confirmed            12-15-21

Scheduled            06-23-22 (First correspondence from Ford)

Stated Build         07-25-22

Act. Build.             07-27-22

Est. Arrival.           08-23-22 to 08-27-22

I got notice of my March 2022 F350KR order being serialized 

I took the option to cancel it as very late in the 2022 production cycle and the reported rumored 2023 body and interior changes coming.

Felt like that was wiser choice for another 5+ Year purchase