2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

I expected to be bumped a few times but it never happened.  When I received my build date email, it included my VIN so I was able to get the window sticker.

I found the following website provided the status of the truck a little quicker than Ford's tracker:

www.ordertrack.app

Edited by AFJ
Compete URL

29 minutes ago, F450 said:

If you get scheduled before my f450 platinum 

I’ll blow 

I’ve been waiting since Aug 27

ford ?

Man,  some of you have waited way to long.  How does an order that’s this old get overlooked?   Pathetic!   .  Ford has really dropped the ball on these customers that have been willing to wait for  their truck!  

Ordered an F250 Platinum SRW on 11/29/21. I am a priority 2, with no VIN, and no communication from Ford corp outside of confirmation email. My dealer has done some digging, and Ford claims it is not getting schedule dues to LED headlights and the axle for the 10k towing package. 

24 minutes ago, DjMatrok said:

I’m wondering if the LED upgrade is affecting my order as well.

Yes, they are a low percentage of builds right now because of constraints. However constraints change week to week, day to day. It depends on Ford's suppliers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DjMatrok said:

I’m wondering if the LED upgrade is affecting my order as well.

2 hours ago, atlgtr04 said:

Ordered an F250 Platinum SRW on 11/29/21. I am a priority 2, with no VIN, and no communication from Ford corp outside of confirmation email. My dealer has done some digging, and Ford claims it is not getting schedule dues to LED headlights and the axle for the 10k towing package. 

I got scheduled with LED, bed liner and 5th wheel prep. I don't think you can pinpoint any one thing week to week.

• Like 1

I just got a schedule week of 8/22 yesterday. I got it through Ford Customer Service yesterday morning (talked to my salesman yesterday afternoon and he said still unscheduled

clean. Not sure why he didn’t have an update.) F350 Lariat Ultimate, SWR, chrome package, CCLB, 6.7, 5WP, moonroof, led headlights, 3.55 locking differential, 20” wheels, and some other goodies. Don’t lose hope, but I can understand for the folks that have been waiting 8 months plus. Hopefully I don’t get a pushback, but if I do it won’t be a total surprise.

On another note, are the trucks traceable via Ford Pass once it’s “shipped”?

PS: the rep also said I have a private offer that expires in early October, but I forgot ask for how much.

Edited by elltee
Add PS
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, elltee said:

On another note, are the trucks traceable via Ford Pass once it’s “shipped”?

You can not. You can add the vehicle to Ford Pass, but it will not let you activate until you have taken delivery.

Screenshot_20220730-113327_FordPass.jpg

• Like 1

OK folks it is nail biting time.  My scheduled build date is Saturday, August 6.  I got bumped a week about two weeks ago but made it through last Thursday's email blitz with no updates.  What and when can I expect this week?  Window sticker about how many days before the build date?  In Production status change?  Module posting?  Can I get all of these from ordertrack.app?  Did the factory get flooded in the past week's huge storms?

Our rail carrier into Salt Lake City is Union Pacific.  The vehicle offloading ramp is only 1.5 miles from my dealer so maybe they will shuttle it over?  Does UPRR make a difference than CSX or is there a handoff somewhere?  Does CSX still handle the rail tracking?  I know, so many questions.  Thanks to all of you on the various forums over the past 5.5 months.  Best wishes to those stuck in limbo whether it be builds or deliveries.  I know there is still 6 days and one more Thursday until my build date to mess things up so we are not on the last lap yet.

I already purchased my Forscan interface and a Renegade bed cover.  Still deciding whether to get a Bedrug liner or a spray in liner.  I have a Bedrug on my 1999 Dodge Ram and have really enjoyed it.  I will probably do it again.  It is a lot softer on these old knees than a spray in liner and things don't slide around in the bed.  Next item on the list is to replace the steering box on my Dodge and get the truck ready for the next owner (might be my son).  Best wishes to all.

35 minutes ago, UT_Grandpa said:

OK folks it is nail biting time.  My scheduled build date is Saturday, August 6.  I got bumped a week about two weeks ago but made it through last Thursday's email blitz with no updates.  What and when can I expect this week?  Window sticker about how many days before the build date?  In Production status change?  Module posting?  Can I get all of these from ordertrack.app?  Did the factory get flooded in the past week's huge storms?

Our rail carrier into Salt Lake City is Union Pacific.  The vehicle offloading ramp is only 1.5 miles from my dealer so maybe they will shuttle it over?  Does UPRR make a difference than CSX or is there a handoff somewhere?  Does CSX still handle the rail tracking?  I know, so many questions.  Thanks to all of you on the various forums over the past 5.5 months.  Best wishes to those stuck in limbo whether it be builds or deliveries.  I know there is still 6 days and one more Thursday until my build date to mess things up so we are not on the last lap yet.

I already purchased my Forscan interface and a Renegade bed cover.  Still deciding whether to get a Bedrug liner or a spray in liner.  I have a Bedrug on my 1999 Dodge Ram and have really enjoyed it.  I will probably do it again.  It is a lot softer on these old knees than a spray in liner and things don't slide around in the bed.  Next item on the list is to replace the steering box on my Dodge and get the truck ready for the next owner (might be my son).  Best wishes to all.

My window sticker showed up a day after it showed as "In Production", which was about 9 days before it changed to "Built"

Mine was shipped to Metro Vancouver, BC so was switched to CP Rail. Once it switched the CSX tracking did not change, in fact the day it arrived at the dealer, CSX still reported it as being in Chicago.

9 hours ago, River Wild said:

Checked Ford and Order track and both say "in production".  Still getting crickets from dealer. 

I got a build week and VIN last Friday. My salesman called today and said he hasn’t heard anything. ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, elltee said:

I got a build week and VIN last Friday. My salesman called today and said he hasn’t heard anything. ?‍♂️

Scheduling confirmation is available via the Vehicle Visibility report which your Dealer can access 24/7. The sales representative may not be aware of that or have access so talk to the sales manager. If the sales manager tells you he/she doesn't know, they're either too lazy or incompetent. 

• Like 1

On the home stretch. A few weeks ago I got scheduled for 8/8, praying I make it through Thursday. Still concerned with shipping times as I learned long beds have the same issues DRWs have, in that truckers don't like to take them because they take up extra room. In my opinion, these truckers shouldn't really have a choice. Trucks should get picked up in the order that they were brought to the trainyard depending on the location they are going to.