2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

17 hours ago, Alex Kreh said:

This is odd, I was also scheduled for 8/8 in the email, however mine does not show in production as yours does. 

@River Wild Thought I would put an update on my last post and tag you as well. My tracker has also switched to in production sometime between my post yesterday and now! I know the length of shipping is impossible to tell. Hoping for the best, but either way, its been a long stressful road!

Mine is now "built". 

Interestingly enough, Since the "scheduled for production" email, I haven't received any status emails from ford.  When I check the Ford Tracker Site, it had the current updated status.  I think the ordertrack.app site seems to have a little more information.  While I was was scheduled for 7/25 then bumped to 8/1, my truck actually started on  7/29.  6 days from start to finish if anyone is counting.  Since mine is a dually, I expect it to take some time to get here. 

1 hour ago, RecalculatingRoute said:

Same boat on the notifications from Ford, got one saying scheduled week of 7/25 but nothing else but the tracker showed bumped to 8/1 and then as of this morning says built.  No other email other than original scheduled email for 7/25.

Ordered on 1/14..

Jeremy

1 hour ago, River Wild said:

Mine is now "built". 

Interestingly enough, Since the "scheduled for production" email, I haven't received any status emails from ford.  When I check the Ford Tracker Site, it had the current updated status.  I think the ordertrack.app site seems to have a little more information.  While I was was scheduled for 7/25 then bumped to 8/1, my truck actually started on  7/29.  6 days from start to finish if anyone is counting.  Since mine is a dually, I expect it to take some time to get here. 

Either of you had spray in bed liner? mine started on 7/29 as well, but still shows in production. 

No.  I have the dealer do it (or whoever they send it to) for the same price and very happy with the quality.  Having Ford do it has always caused a delay since it goes to a 3rd party.  When I ordered my 17 I remember getting the spray in liner set you back a few weeks as well.

FWIW - I did get the 5er prep which I wasn't going to compromise on.  I have B&W now and the OEM is better in several ways.  

Edited by River Wild

Nope removed the spray in bed liner and the 5th wheel prep to try and expedite build.

35 minutes ago, KonevTremor said:

Either of you had spray in bed liner? mine started on 7/29 as well, but still shows in production. 

Contrary to River Wild I will be getting the B&W hitch which I had in my old truck which I really liked and LineX will be doing the bed liner.  Only thing i will miss is the Ford Logo in the bed liner..  Since we are towing a 5th wheel and have ordered a short bed I really wanted the offset ball hitch that B&W likes.  I was original nervous about the OEM and not having the additional space for tight turns.

Edited by RecalculatingRoute

1 hour ago, RecalculatingRoute said:

Nope removed the spray in bed liner and the 5th wheel prep to try and expedite build.

Contrary to River Wild I will be getting the B&W hitch which I had in my old truck which I really liked and LineX will be doing the bed liner.  Only thing i will miss is the Ford Logo in the bed liner..  Since we are towing a 5th wheel and have ordered a short bed I really wanted the offset ball hitch that B&W likes.  I was original nervous about the OEM and not having the additional space for tight turns.

I dropped the fifth wheel prep and the spray in bed liner and wheel well liners in February it definitely did not help to expedite the build. Confirmation only.??

54 minutes ago, JeffSpencer said:

For those interested, here's a 2022 fully loaded Lariat Tremor with BAP for sale in North Carolina. 778 miles $96,265.

Dealership is located just outside of Wilmington, NC

Used 2022 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW For Sale at Fairway Ford Inc | VIN: 1FT8W2BT0NEE62704 (fairwayfordburgaw.net)

Wonder how much  over MSRP that is?

4 hours ago, JeffSpencer said:

For those interested, here's a 2022 fully loaded Lariat Tremor with BAP for sale in North Carolina. 778 miles $96,265.

Dealership is located just outside of Wilmington, NC

Used 2022 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW For Sale at Fairway Ford Inc | VIN: 1FT8W2BT0NEE62704 (fairwayfordburgaw.net)

Was a "special order." So I wonder if they scammed the original buyer out of it or if that buyer backed out.

17 hours ago, Flying68 said:

Was a "special order." So I wonder if they scammed the original buyer out of it or if that buyer backed out.

I have no doubt there are some dealers deliberately playing games with the customers that placed orders that causes the customers to walk away.  The dealer then adds fees and/or accessories to jack up the price.  The reality is there are not enough deterrents to stop this kind of stuff from happening.  

Just took the new F250 6.2 Super cab for a 120 mile excursion through the Oregon Coast Range and back. Averaged 16.5 mpg, and that included idling 45 minutes behind an accident with the air on! My old Tundra would have gotten 13.

Good morning Gents,

It was a long wait but after 300 days to the day I took delivery a week ago. I have a lot of extra's planned for the truck but the lift is done. It still has the chrome delete wrap and paint match left. All new Recon marker lights. Tonneau cover and tint tomorrow. I thought I a few of you might enjoy seeing it so far. I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of other guys trucks on here.    

Big Black 1.jpg

Big Black 2.jpg

big Black 3.jpg

Big Black 4.jpg

Edited by BIGBLKDRW
  • Like 4

48 minutes ago, atlgtr04 said:

This is just downright frustrating and makes no sense. Mine was placed/confirmed on 11/29/2021. 

I totally sympathize with you. I was told 6-8 months, so barring multiple pushbacks they are on schedule, at least as build is concerned. I’m not complaining any as I know there are a lot of people like you that have been waiting much longer than me. That being said, I’ve seen 3/31/22 orders already delivered. I hope you get some good news soon.

57 minutes ago, elltee said:

I totally sympathize with you. I was told 6-8 months, so barring multiple pushbacks they are on schedule, at least as build is concerned. I’m not complaining any as I know there are a lot of people like you that have been waiting much longer than me. That being said, I’ve seen 3/31/22 orders already delivered. I hope you get some good news soon.

no rhyme or reason to anything. Seen several ppl on this forum went into production same day as me, theirs is built and shipped and mine hasnt even blended yet.... 

Edited by KonevTremor

9 hours ago, BIGBLKDRW said:

Good morning Gents,

It was a long wait but after 300 days to the day I took delivery a week ago. I have a lot of extra's planned for the truck but the lift is done. It still has the chrome delete wrap and paint match left. All new Recon marker lights. Tonneau cover and tint tomorrow. I thought I a few of you might enjoy seeing it so far. I have enjoyed seeing the pictures of other guys trucks on here.    

Big Black 1.jpg

Big Black 2.jpg

big Black 3.jpg

Big Black 4.jpg

NICE truck.. congrats!