2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

I think I have concluded that trucks scheduled to build on a Saturday are not built.  I have been on three Saturdays and bumped each time.  My last bump was to a Tuesday so maybe this will work?   Ford did not notify me yet of the latest bump to the week of 8/15.  We shall see.

On 7/28/2022 at 8:58 AM, sjmcken81 said:

Hello all and Happy Thursday,

After over 13 months since order date - 16 June 2021 - finally got coveted Ford scheduled email this morning…2022 F250 Platinum Tremor with 7.3l, AS, 5thWP, dropped bedliner and tonneau cover.  Scheduled for week of 15 August.

Believe this only happened after reaching out to Ford Corporate via emails as suggested by someone on the Tremor SD forum…got assigned a Ford Liason a few days later.  The Liason worked with KTP Scheduling, and said if I dropped hard folding tonneau, they would move me from Priority 2 to Priority 1.  We did that a little over 3 weeks ago, and finally got picked up the third Thursday after becoming a Priority 1.

Very happy to finally get movement after being a Priority 2 for six months and unscheduled for over a year.

would you mind sharing that email. i have called multiple folks and tried to send emails with no response. ordered oct 21 dropped sliding cover and bedliner still nothing

On 8/5/2022 at 3:20 PM, pdough said:

The wait is over!

20220805_084208.jpg

Is that antimatter blue or black either way can you post more pictures? I ordered pretty much the same truck, f350 king ranch ultimate CC/SRW/LB 6.7 almost 8 months and nothing so I’m living through you. I’ll pretend it’s mine??? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, King ranch 62 said:

Is that antimatter blue or black either way can you post more pictures? I ordered pretty much the same truck, f350 king ranch ultimate CC/SRW/LB 6.7 almost 8 months and nothing so I’m living through you. I’ll pretend it’s mine??? 

It's a Black, Lariat Ultimate, CC/SRW/LB. surprisingly, I have not taken any more pictures yet. I will post more, probably tomorrow, in the Delivered Truck thread. Let me know what you would like to see and I be sure to get photos of it.

8 hours ago, sjmcken81 said:

King,

PM me…direct 

If you don’t mind I’d like the email also.  
I’m coming up on 9 months waiting on a F350 DRW lariet Ultimate.   Ford says call dealer and see what hold up is.  I called and they told me the DRW truck bed.   Makes no sense.  Stamp more truck beds.  Are they out of material!  If that was the case than all other vehicles would be affected.  

Edited by RFT2112

On 7/28/2022 at 6:58 AM, sjmcken81 said:

Hello all and Happy Thursday,

After over 13 months since order date - 16 June 2021 - finally got coveted Ford scheduled email this morning…2022 F250 Platinum Tremor with 7.3l, AS, 5thWP, dropped bedliner and tonneau cover.  Scheduled for week of 15 August.

Believe this only happened after reaching out to Ford Corporate via emails as suggested by someone on the Tremor SD forum…got assigned a Ford Liason a few days later.  The Liason worked with KTP Scheduling, and said if I dropped hard folding tonneau, they would move me from Priority 2 to Priority 1.  We did that a little over 3 weeks ago, and finally got picked up the third Thursday after becoming a Priority 1.

Very happy to finally get movement after being a Priority 2 for six months and unscheduled for over a year.

I’m getting frustrated as well, didn’t waist as long as some that ordered in 2021, ordered mid Fed and priority 2 for months now. Love to get the email if possible, will pm you if that’s ok 

9 hours ago, RFT2112 said:

I’m coming up on 9 months waiting on a F350 DRW lariet Ultimate.   Ford says call dealer and see what hold up is.  I called and they told me the DRW truck bed.   Makes no sense.  Stamp more truck beds.  Are they out of material!  If that was the case than all other vehicles would be affected.  

FWIW - I think your dealer is full of it.  I ordered my CC dually lariat ultimate on 2/14 and it's built and on the way.  The only thing that is likely the hold up on yours is if you ordered adaptive cruse and/or adaptive steering. I ordered neither of these.  There maybe a few other things.   Outside of KR's, platty's and limited's, I think allocations and how a dealer manages their unscheduled order balance plays a bigger role. I would bet the last couple of months of production will be the higher trims if they can get they can get the parts.  my 2 cents.... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RFT2112 said:

RFT2112,

I saw a few months ago that drw boxes were a constraint.  And, F450s, I know you’re a 350, we’re also constrained by rear axles and wheels.

Have you worked thru your dealership to get Ford Regional Manager to move you to Priority 2?…and, if so, how long at Priority 2?  If you haven’t been a Priority 2 for quite some time, I don’t think Corporate will likely intervene.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, River Wild said:

FWIW - I think your dealer is full of it.  I ordered my CC dually lariat ultimate on 2/14 and it's built and on the way.  The only thing that is likely the hold up on yours is if you ordered adaptive cruse and/or adaptive steering. I ordered neither of these.  There maybe a few other things.   Outside of KR's, platty's and limited's, I think allocations and how a dealer manages their unscheduled order balance plays a bigger role. I would bet the last couple of months of production will be the higher trims if they can get they can get the parts.  my 2 cents.... 

I didn’t order AS.   I thought Adaptive Cruise was part of the package I got.  Truthfully it’s been so long I forgot. 

On 8/8/2022 at 7:32 PM, UT_Grandpa said:

I think I have concluded that trucks scheduled to build on a Saturday are not built.  I have been on three Saturdays and bumped each time.  My last bump was to a Tuesday so maybe this will work?   Ford did not notify me yet of the latest bump to the week of 8/15.  We shall see.

Got my official bump email to the week of August 15th from Ford today after my dealer said I have a build date of August 16th.  I am hoping I have dodged the Saturday no build jinx.

Congrats to those who have a scheduled build date. Not trying to burst your bubble, but once built, you then get the pleasure of joining the ‘waiting to ship’ club. I’ve been built for 2 weeks and still waiting to ship. Believe me, I’m not complaining, but I am anxious. Hope I get to post a photo soon. 

4 hours ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

Congrats to those who have a scheduled build date. Not trying to burst your bubble, but once built, you then get the pleasure of joining the ‘waiting to ship’ club. I’ve been built for 2 weeks and still waiting to ship. Believe me, I’m not complaining, but I am anxious. Hope I get to post a photo soon. 

Mine was built 6/15.  Called Ford this morning and they said it is still in Kentucky waiting to ship.

3 hours ago, 2504now said:

Mine was built 6/15.  Called Ford this morning and they said it is still in Kentucky waiting to ship.

2504now,

Ford Vehicle Order Track indicates my truck was built 7-23-22 and also indicates "Shipped" but with no date (above the bubble).  Since there's no date on Ford's website or "Blend" date on ordertrack.app,  I'm assuming my truck is waiting to be shipped like yours.  I did receive an email from Ford (with the build date notification) with a delivery window of 8-17-22 to 8-23-22.

Did you ever receive a delivery window from Ford and does/has it ever updated with later projected delivery dates?

35 minutes ago, AFJ said:

Did you ever receive a delivery window from Ford and does/has it ever updated with later projected delivery dates?

Yes.  The original email and, so far, 3 emails slipping the date.  The latest is between August 24, 2022, and August 30, 2022.  The reason is “To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time”.