2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

52 minutes ago, CAMO said:

hearing rumor on another forum that the modems are no-longer avail on the super duties and we need to a letter for our jacket. Anyone know if there is truth to this?

I think there was something put on here about wifi modem not available on xl anymore but thought it said was still on xlt and up

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Why have you waited until the vehicle was delivered to the dealership and not addressed the issue of the Dealer honoring Ford's automatic price protection policy for retail orders or the PCO? Possession is 90%. 

Haven't waited.  Signed COVP order and agreed price at time of order and supposedly PCO was "locked".  4 months ago I was told I should expect a price increase for the vehicle. Stealership says, "This has been the way Ford has been recently." I promptly reminded them of price protection per the 2/15 price increase document and other subsequent increases since my order was confirmed on 2/14, I should be locked at price level 245 and maybe they should call the regional manager to verify if they needed help.  It's been radio silence until recently. They will either honor it or they won't.  I'll go from there.    

53 minutes ago, River Wild said:

Haven't waited.  Signed COVP order and agreed price at time of order and supposedly PCO was "locked".  4 months ago I was told I should expect a price increase for the vehicle. Stealership says, "This has been the way Ford has been recently." I promptly reminded them of price protection per the 2/15 price increase document and other subsequent increases since my order was confirmed on 2/14, I should be locked at price level 245 and maybe they should call the regional manager to verify if they needed help.  It's been radio silence until recently. They will either honor it or they won't.  I'll go from there.    

Sounds like they're trying to go back on their word...

1 hour ago, paulwb said:

I think there was something put on here about wifi modem not available on xl anymore but thought it said was still on xlt and up

I saw this yesterday in the "Ford Authority News" and it seemed like it included all super duties. Not sure which functions this will wipe out.

44 minutes ago, rudy777 said:

I saw this yesterday in the "Ford Authority News" and it seemed like it included all super duties. Not sure which functions this will wipe out.

if its just the wifi hotspot, I highly doubt youll miss it.  if it effects fordpass for remote start/unlock/lock youll miss that or at least I would.  I cant speak for everyone but i use fordpass often. 

• Like 2

In search of someone with some contact(s) beyond what I have already that can help get this damn truck shipped or knowledge on how to make it happen! Over 5 months of waiting to ship is a little excessive in anyone's book. Dealer is of NO help,as they could care less. Last we know it's still sitting at KTP ramp/yard after being released in late March for shipping. I know this to be true thru a plant contact, but they unfortunately can't help once it's been released to the shipper. The truck is clean, no holds, released etc, but continues to sit as new, off the assembly line trucks ship daily. Talk about frustrating! Any help is appreciated. I almost would have rather been waiting for a VIN, or even not been built at all, than to have a built truck sitting in a lot somewhere, exposed to the elements and rodents for over 5 months now. I can only imagine the problems that may arise after delivery if, and when, it ever shows up. 

I've been patiently lurking and waiting on this forum since I placed by F-250 CCSB Lariat (w/ spray in bedliner and FWP) order at the end of January. Finally got scheduled for production week of 8/15, then delayed to the week of 8/22. Received window sticker and in production status on 8/17 - Batch 7748 505/582. I haven't received any updates since then. It looks like my modules were populated but still no blend date. The Ford tracker did change to show my In Production data to 8/26 even though nothing's change on my window sticker (still shows 8/17). 

Can anyone help me decode where I am in the build process? I thought you usually got a blend date before the modules populated? 

Originally scheduled for production week of Aug 8th but then pushed to Aug 15th. On 8/24 I received the email below. I can only hope it pushes to Sept 5th and I get my seats the way I ordered them. My Window sticker is also no longer viewable. Anybody else get the message below with no new date?

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Super Duty F-350 King Ranch order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of August 15, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.

Finally received the PO for the truck and for the most part it was priced as agreed including the PCO.  One minor error which was corrected so it's all good.  Going to sign papers tomorrow and look it over.  Spray in liner goes on Thursday and drive her home on Friday just in time for the long weekend of salmon fishing.  

• Like 1

Damn.   Thats some bullshit on Fords part. 

my sales person told me if not picked up on next couple of weeks I’d have to order a 23.   If I order from same dealer I understand that I will be in front of line.  I’ve thought about ordering from a high volume dealer in Kansas.   I’m going on 10

months.  

1 hour ago, RFT2112 said:

my sales person told me if not picked up on next couple of weeks I’d have to order a 23.   If I order from same dealer I understand that I will be in front of line.  I’ve thought about ordering from a high volume dealer in Kansas.   I’m going on 10

months.  

I’m in the same boat at 6 months. Hoping not to resort to a 23. I don’t care for the styling based on the Maverick and I don’t want the red interior highlights from the F150 carried over. 

2 hours ago, rudy777 said:

17th month anniversary of my F350 lariat order, still without a VIN. Getting ready to get in line for a 2023

23 minutes ago, le engineer said:

I’m in the same boat at 6 months. Hoping not to resort to a 23. I don’t care for the styling based on the Maverick and I don’t want the red interior highlights from the F150 carried over. 

I haven’t looked at 2023 models yet but have seen the Maverick.   Looks like it wants to be a Rivian.  Ugly!   

Dang 

i just past my 1 year anniversary 

but I got a vin and  a hopeful date of production a week ago

i still don’t know if I will receive the truck before the end of year

i need it for tax right off 

can’t see why you did not get scheduled yet

mine is a f450 platinum with all the extras 

ford ordering process and communication is terrible 

good luck

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

My truck was built 21 July and is still waiting to ship. When I login to Ford to view the status, the window sticker is no longer available. Anyone else experience this? 

I haven't been able to view my window sticker on the Ford tracker for a couple weeks now.   Either Ford took them down for some reason or the program is broken.

I have been able to view my window sticker on https://ordertrack.app/ .  You will need your order number and VIN.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RFT2112 said:

months.  

I'm at 9 months. The problem I see is that if we all have to re-order as a '23, we'll all be "at the front of the line" with 100k other orders and we'll be stuck in the same situation where we don't get scheduled for who knows how long.

I guess that I've been at the front of the line at my dealer since March as a Priority 2, so that hasn't really helped...

Edited by KevinLK
More info