2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

51 minutes ago, le engineer said:

I got the same email of death. Pushed from Nov 28 to Dec 5. Praying they won’t continue… there are only a few weeks left after that before the 2023 cutoff. 

Me 2 Shit! Was looking Good there for a few weeks. Looks like I will need a Christmas miracle at this point? But if it’s built god how long might it sit in Kentucky? Ugh! 

034CACC0-8566-4609-8E7C-47A023286133.jpeg

Iam in same club

i just got pushed too ( 4th time)

to Oct 17 now

and as a bonus on a separate email they sent me a 2000$ rebate if I buy new 21/22/23 truck by Jan 3

they must be getting ready for me to order a 23 ?

I guess if it get pushed again I need to order 23 on Oct 20th 

Notttt

iam done with wait since last 2021Aug Order

??

5 hours ago, F450 said:

Iam in same club

to Oct 17 now

and as a bonus on a separate email they sent me a 2000$ rebate if I buy new 21/22/23 truck by Jan 3

Notttt

??

I also got pushed again to the 17th of October ????????

5 hours ago, F450 said:

Iam in same club

to Oct 17 now

Notttt

??

I also got pushed again to the 17th of October ????????

10 hours ago, UT_Grandpa said:

Insanity!  My truck was built after 6 months from order, went across the street to be fitted with wheel well liners and mudflaps, and then sat a couple of days.  It was loaded on a railcar that I tracked from Kentucky through Illinois, Nebraska, Wyoming and finally into Utah.  It stopped at the rail yard in Salt Lake City and two days later was unloaded AND THERE IT HAS SAT FOR 8 DAYS.  I called the dealer and I was told my sales consultant would call back - HE DIDN'T.  They said there was a shortage of car haulers.  I explained that I have a pre-approved loan that will go up 1/2% next Tuesday if I don't have the truck.  This equates to about $1500 more in interest to me.

So, If I hear nothing tomorrow, I am going to speak with the Sales Manager and tell him I expect a credit for the shipping charge since they failed to deliver a truck to me.  How is it that my truck can go from Kentucky to Utah in less time than from the rail yard a mile and a half to the dealer?  For crying out loud, call a tow truck to go get it.  I am thinking it was damaged in shipment and they are trying to cover their tracks.

Any other things I should try?

My understanding based on previous discussions on this subject is that the the dealership has no control.  Ford still 'owns' the truck and is responsible for delivery to the dealership.  I would be asking the dealer and Ford to find to match or beat the interest rate. 

1 hour ago, Monoman said:

My understanding based on previous discussions on this subject is that the the dealership has no control.  Ford still 'owns' the truck and is responsible for delivery to the dealership.  I would be asking the dealer and Ford to find to match or beat the interest rate. 

Ford may technically "own" the vehicle until the vehicle is delivered to the dealership and the Bill of Lading signed at delivery, but Ford is not responsible for the vehicle delivery to the dealership. That's a contract matter between Ford and the rail carriers and transport firms. Vehicles are inspected for damage at multiple points during the transportation process to establish liability for any "In Transit" damage claims to be filed in accordance with Ford's policies and procedures. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UT_Grandpa said:

Insanity!  My truck was built after 6 months from order, went across the street to be fitted with wheel well liners and mudflaps, and then sat a couple of days.  It was loaded on a railcar that I tracked from Kentucky through Illinois, Nebraska, Wyoming and finally into Utah.  It stopped at the rail yard in Salt Lake City and two days later was unloaded AND THERE IT HAS SAT FOR 8 DAYS.  I called the dealer and I was told my sales consultant would call back - HE DIDN'T.  They said there was a shortage of car haulers.  I explained that I have a pre-approved loan that will go up 1/2% next Tuesday if I don't have the truck.  This equates to about $1500 more in interest to me.

So, If I hear nothing tomorrow, I am going to speak with the Sales Manager and tell him I expect a credit for the shipping charge since they failed to deliver a truck to me.  How is it that my truck can go from Kentucky to Utah in less time than from the rail yard a mile and a half to the dealer?  For crying out loud, call a tow truck to go get it.  I am thinking it was damaged in shipment and they are trying to cover their tracks.

It is very unlikely that the vehicle has been damaged in transit. Vehicles are inspected for damage at multiple points during the transportation process to establish liability for any "In Transit" damage claims to be filed in accordance with Ford's policies and procedures. "In Transit" damage is recorded and photographed when revealed at any inspection point and categorized depending on the extent of the damage. Vehicles that show "In Transit" damage at the time of delivery inspection have damage codes noted on the Bill of Lading and photographs taken for documentation purposes as part of the claim procedure. The vast majority of vehicles are delivered to dealerships without damage. The small number of vehicles delivered with damage are usually repairable by the dealerships such as scratches, scrapes, dents, etc. 

Ford has very detailed policies and procedures that cover vehicle inspection, documentation, repairs and claims. Part of the process includes repair estimates and whether the estimate surpasses the Ford threshold for repairs at the dealership level. Damage estimates above the threshold automatically trigger additional actions. Vehicles in transit with serious damage that would be categorized as above the Ford threshold for dealership repairs are stopped from further transport when the damage is noted and/or categorized. Depending on the seriousness of the damage and the repair estimates, the vehicle may be repaired by Ford and then reshipped for delivery to the dealership or "categorized" at one of several levels that either prevent the vehicle from retail sold or categorized for repair by Ford for sale at auction will full disclosure of the damage and repairs performed.

In the event that a vehicle has serious damage, the damage is categorized according to Ford's policies and procedures and the dealership notified of the status and expected disposition of the vehicle. 

In the unlikely event that the vehicle was damaged, there is no "covering their tracks" to hide damage as any damage is recorded and documented for liability and insurance purposes.       

12 hours ago, UT_Grandpa said:

Any other things I should try? ———- Yup, sit back and relax.  

I expect a credit for the shipping charge ——— Yea, let us know how that works out for you.  Mine took 9 weeks to show up once finally built and I lost $3,500 in offers.

There have been, and still are, folks waiting much longer than you.  Honestly, 6 months is not a long wait and is where I fell.  I’m just happy I didn’t have to wait a year or longer like some have and still are….. 

15 hours ago, UT_Grandpa said:

Sharing my experience (not necessarily a recommendation)

I was concerned about interest rates when I recently purchased by 22 F-350. I spoke with my credit union and they said that they can process a loan as long as they have a VIN and a Purchase Order. I ended up signing the loan docs end of June and receiving the truck mid August. I did secure a much lower interest rate because of this (2.99 vs mid 4s that were available when I picked it up). However, I don't want to suggest that this is a good idea for everyone. I felt very uncomfortable while I was waiting for the truck to arrive as I wasn't sure about a situation where I was paying for a truck that I didn't officially own. It felt like there were a few things that could go wrong and I would have felt very silly for doing things out of order. 

4 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Ford may technically "own" the vehicle until the vehicle is delivered to the dealership and the Bill of Lading signed at delivery, but Ford is not responsible for the vehicle delivery to the dealership. That's a contract matter between Ford and the rail carriers and transport firms. Vehicles are inspected for damage at multiple points during the transportation process to establish liability for any "In Transit" damage claims to be filed in accordance with Ford's policies and procedures. 

Fair enough.  The dealership is still basically powerless to change the situation. 

FWIW - my 2017 sat in the rail yard for a while, I want to say 10-14 days.  My 2022 had to have been there only a couple days this time as it was a surprised it was at the dealer so soon.  It's pot luck as to how long it will sit there.  You just need to be patient.  It's worth the wait.  

• Like 1

Well, I'm gonna be "that guy" now. VVR shows truck is FINALLY at ramp 1K after 192 days of waiting for it to get there. To the ones that have shipped from that ramp, what's the wait time? Shipping to Tx. Just listed my 21 Tremor for sale, so I don't want to be another 192 days waiting for it to leave the ramp and be without a truck.

42 minutes ago, Big Jon said:

Well, I'm gonna be "that guy" now. VVR shows truck is FINALLY at ramp 1K after 192 days of waiting for it to get there. To the ones that have shipped from that ramp, what's the wait time? Shipping to Tx. Just listed my 21 Tremor for sale, so I don't want to be another 192 days waiting for it to leave the ramp and be without a truck.

I was also at Ramp 1k. I'm not sure how many ramps there are or if there is any order to how trucks flow through that point. 

My timeline:

Order Confirmed 08/27/21

In Production 05/18/22

Built 05/18/22

Shipped 07/15/22

Arrived at Blue Island 07/18/22

Arrived at Spokane 08/02/22

Arrived at Dealership (Montana) 08/12/22

Ready for Pickup 08/12/22

Received by me 08/13/22

Edited by faulconer
adding dealership location
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, faulconer said:

I was also at Ramp 1k. I'm not sure how many ramps there are or if there is any order to how trucks flow through that point. 

My timeline:

Order Confirmed 08/27/21

In Production 05/18/22

Built 05/18/22

Shipped 07/15/22

Arrived at Blue Island 07/18/22

Arrived at Spokane 08/02/22

Arrived at Dealership (Montana) 08/12/22

Ready for Pickup 08/12/22

Received by me 08/13/22

That's not too bad then. I've been waiting for months, whats another couple of months! Was built in March, just got to the ramp from what the VVR shows now. Supposedly it's been marked HOT by Ford from what I hear now because of the wait time. Shall see. 

4 hours ago, Big Jon said:

Mine left on the 12th and arrived on the north side of Houston (Spring) on 16th. That is where the CSX tracker stopped working. It took several more days for it to make it across town to the south side  (Pearland) on the train, then offload, inspect, inventory, and travel via trailer to the dealer. Finally arrived on the 22nd at dealer. Took 2 more days to clean and install bed liner (it was covered in grease and oil spots from the train ride). Tool delivery on the 24th. Hope this helps.

E0863750-E1BE-4138-B6D9-9237B050C4D7.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HOU-TX-TREMOR said:

Mine left on the 12th and arrived on the north side of Houston (Spring) on 16th. That is where the CSX tracker stopped working. It took several more days for it to make it across town to the south side  (Pearland) on the train, then offload, inspect, inventory, and travel via trailer to the dealer. Finally arrived on the 22nd at dealer. Took 2 more days to clean and install bed liner (it was covered in grease and oil spots from the train ride). Tool delivery on the 24th. Hope this helps.

E0863750-E1BE-4138-B6D9-9237B050C4D7.jpeg

Jefferson TX is 20 minutes away from me. They don't have a yard there though. Mine will deliver to Shreveport La, then go across the Stateline to dealer...another 20 min ride. Hope it will actually get assigned a railcar # and be on its way soon. Thanks for the information, and congrats on the new ride. 

2022 King Ranch Ultimate 6.7 LB With lots of extras

Ordered 1/8/22

Order Confirmation 1/8/22

Scheduled for production week of 10/10/22

System show’s In production with window sticker as of yesterday , it’s been a long 10 months . I’ve been driving Super Duty’s since 1999 and wasn’t about to jump ship for another brand, my 2017 KR took 4 months to build so I’ve been very patient and not complaining as I’m in construction and understand the supply & labor chain. Just hoping the 22 is as good as the 17 has been, never had any problems.

I'm serioulsy doubting Ford will complete all 22MY F250 orders by 17 December.  This week they pushed production dates from 11/28 to 12/5 as reported by other users on this forum.  Additionally, it's been awhile since any one on this forum reported receiving a production date.  On 9/21 two users in this forum reported 11/28 production dates which were slipped to 12/5.  Since then I don't recall anyone reporting they received  a production date which shouldv'e occurred on either 9/29 or today 10/6.  Information in this forum indicates there a large number of customers without prdouction dates.  The dealer I ordered from in central Texas has 12 F250s (including mine) without a production date.   It seems doubtful that Ford can build all remaining orders (those that currently do not have a production date) the week of 12/12.  As previoulsy reported in this forum Ford is in the "balance out" process for the 22MY.  If they can't fill 22MY orders it's incumbent on them to let us know soonest.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, F450 said:

Don’t know if this is bad news but I can’t track my truck with von

it says invalid vin or order number

hope it’s just a malfunction 

tried all different ways

Mine said the same thing, just spoke to Customer Service and it’s just a bug in the website.  I’m still scheduled to my original date. 

43 minutes ago, TXRoadRunner said:

I'm serioulsy doubting Ford will complete all 22MY F250 orders by 17 December.  This week they pushed production dates from 11/28 to 12/5 as reported by other users on this forum.  Additionally, it's been awhile since any one on this forum reported receiving a production date.  On 9/21 two users in this forum reported 11/28 production dates which were slipped to 12/5.  Since then I don't recall anyone reporting they received  a production date which shouldv'e occurred on either 9/29 or today 10/6.  Information in this forum indicates there a large number of customers without prdouction dates.  The dealer I ordered from in central Texas has 12 F250s (including mine) without a production date.   It seems doubtful that Ford can build all remaining orders (those that currently do not have a production date) the week of 12/12.  As previoulsy reported in this forum Ford is in the "balance out" process for the 22MY.  If they can't fill 22MY orders it's incumbent on them to let us know soonest.

I received my scheduled date of the week of 11/28, and it is still scheduled the same.  I haven’t been pushed back, so maybe I’m lucky so far?  CS told me it would be delivered between 12/18 and 12/24…..I’m not hanging my hopes on that date at all however.  

4 hours ago, TenTex said:

2022 King Ranch Ultimate 6.7 LB With lots of extras

Ordered 1/8/22

Order Confirmation 1/8/22

Scheduled for production week of 10/10/22

System show’s In production with window sticker as of yesterday , it’s been a long 10 months . I’ve been driving Super Duty’s since 1999 and wasn’t about to jump ship for another brand, my 2017 KR took 4 months to build so I’ve been very patient and not complaining as I’m in construction and understand the supply & labor chain. Just hoping the 22 is as good as the 17 has been, never had any problems.

I ordered the same truck king ranch ultimate F350 long bed crew cab single rear wheel. I took off a lot of the extras last February like fifth wheel prep, spray in bedliner, wheel wheel liners. I was scheduled for 12 September and then I got bumped to 3 October and then I got bumped to 10 October and then I got bumped to 17 October. Same truck I don’t understand why they build one and keep pushing the other one. I didn’t even get upfitter switches. Ordered 1/13/22

Edited by King ranch 62

1 hour ago, King ranch 62 said:

I ordered the same truck king ranch ultimate F350 long bed crew cab single rear wheel. I took off a lot of the extras last February like fifth wheel prep, spray in bedliner, wheel wheel liners. I was scheduled for 12 September and then I got bumped to 3 October and then I got bumped to 10 October and then I got bumped to 17 October. Same truck I don’t understand why they build one and keep pushing the other one. I didn’t even get a fit or switches. Ordered 1/13/22

I don’t understand either s

Aug 26 2021 confirmed 

got vin but keep getting pushed

hope I get it by end of year

f450 platinum with sunroof

switches  bed liner

wheel liners

camper cert 

5thwheel

cameras trailer

Rapid red color

Edited by F450

15 hours ago, TXRoadRunner said:

Do they shut down the week before Christmas? If not, there should be three weeks of production availability in December.