3/30 order confirmed

8/18 scheduled for week of 9/19

8/23 bumped to week of 9/26

9/6bumped to 10/03

9/13 bumped back to 9/26

Window sticker available 10/01

10/03 built!

still waiting to be shipped to Georgia 10/17

F250 King Ranch Ultimate ordered confirmed 5 Jan 2022.  

Stopped by the dealership last night and spoke with the general sales manager about my order.  He checked the WDBO (?) and noted no orders  from his dealership were scheduled for the past three weeks.  He did tell me he recieved infomration from the regional manager that when the 2023 super duty order banks open on 10/27 customers would only be able to order an XL, XLT or Lariat.  On 10/27 the order banks will not open for King Ranch, Platinum or Limited models.  Can anyone verify this? 

43 minutes ago, TXRoadRunner said:

Stopped by the dealership last night and spoke with the general sales manager about my order.  He checked the WDBO (?) and noted no orders  from his dealership were scheduled for the past three weeks.  He did tell me he recieved infomration from the regional manager that when the 2023 super duty order banks open on 10/27 customers would only be able to order an XL, XLT or Lariat.  On 10/27 the order banks will not open for King Ranch, Platinum or Limited models.  Can anyone verify this? 

I've read in multiple places that Ford won't accept an order for the higher trim levels until February, with production starting in April.

2 hours ago, TXRoadRunner said:

Stopped by the dealership last night and spoke with the general sales manager about my order.  He checked the WDBO (?) and noted no orders from his dealership were scheduled for the past three weeks.  He did tell me he recieved infomration from the regional manager that when the 2023 super duty order banks open on 10/27 customers would only be able to order an XL, XLT or Lariat.  On 10/27 the order banks will not open for King Ranch, Platinum or Limited models.  Can anyone verify this? 

The GSM just realized last night that the dealership had no Super Duty orders scheduled for the past three weeks? Nice to see that the GSM pays so much attention to the dealership's retail order status, which also indicates that he/she doesn't bother utilizing any of the resources available such as the AM Preview Scheduling Reports.   

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

Phrase of the day..... I'll go ask....

My truck is finally home, just a couple days short of 10 months from date of order.  After our 75 mile drive home I can say I really love it.  I don't think it rides much worse than my F150, in some instances I think it's better.  I'm attributing that to the F150's 20" wheels with low profile tires vs the F350's 18" wheels with the optional Goodyear All Terrain tires.  The 7.3L's low end torque really accelerates the F350 from stop lights compared to the 5.0L that needs to get wound up a bit.  One concern I have is that at highway speeds it seems to wander quite a bit.  This maybe just the difference in suspension and tires and is something to get used to.  I have to take it back to get a cracked mirror replace and plan on asking the service person if they can check the alinement.

I went into purchase process expecting the best and prepared for the worst.  I know that many have had smooth transactions and been in and out in a couple hours.  I was glad I was prepared.  The test drive and inspection went well with the exception of me finding a crack in the driver's side convex mirror.  'Oh we get that all the time, happens in shipping.  I'll go check with parts"....  "Got to order it, we'll call you". The spray liner was done by a third party, Mil-Spec.  Have not heard of them before but it appears well applied, they removed the bed bolts and trailer electrical socket before applying..  No overspray that I can find,  pretty happy with it.

The very first piece of paper they put in front of me shows the current MSRP of $73500, not the MSRP of $69,355 when I ordered.  When I questioned it I was told there had been several price increases.  I pointed out that my order should be price protected.  "Oh, not all orders get that".  I pointed out that I knew the dealer was price protected and why were they not passing it on to the customer.   I mentioned that it's not a secret and is a long term Ford policy.  "Did you find that on Reddit or something".....  No, several web forums I follow..... "I'll go ask".... After several minutes he comes back with another piece of paper detailing a "dealer discount" that accounted for the difference.  During the rest of the process every piece of paper they put in front of me showed a different price.  Each time I had to tell them to stop, that is not the price we agreed to.  Each time the salesperson had to 'go ask'. Each time there was a 'reason we have to show it that way'.  Even at last stop where we were with the person that takes our money, the documents she gave us had a different price and had to be redone.

One loose end is related to a $2500 PCO that I received literally two days after I placed the order with the dealer and prior to getting a confirmed letter from Ford. The sales person said it was no good because it expired April 3rd.  I pointed out that the offer was good on 'orders placed prior to April 3rd' and produced a copy of his email response to my asking if I could take advantage of it.  He replied at the time that the that the PCO "'will be taken care of at time of purchase"....  "I'll go ask".....  After going back and forth several times it became apparent that neither side was going to give.  I was told that the manager would submit a claim to Ford and if Ford approved it they would send me a check.  I expect there will be more fighting over this down the road a ways.

All and all it was really no better or worse than most any other car deal I've done over the years.  It took 4.5hrs and a lot of back and forth on things that were already agreed to and documented months ago.  

Thanks to Ice-capades, Akirby, and everyone that participates in this forum as the knowledge passed on here helped me be prepared.  And cyberdman, if you are still lurking out there, thanks and I owe you a photo!

Good luck to all that are still waiting.  Hope they get all of them built and shipped!

F350 Home.jpg

Edited by PineNut
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PineNut said:

Phrase of the day..... I'll go ask....

My truck is finally home, just a couple days short of 10 months from date of order.  After our 75 mile drive home I can say I really love it.  I don't think it rides much worse than my F150, in some instances I think it's better.  I'm attributing that to the F150's 20" wheels with low profile tires vs the F350's 18" wheels with the optional Goodyear All Terrain tires.  The 7.3L's low end torque really accelerates the F350 from stop lights compared to the 5.0L that needs to get wound up a bit.  One concern I have is that at highway speeds it seems to wander quite a bit.  This maybe just the difference in suspension and tires and is something to get used to.  I have to take it back to get a cracked mirror replace and plan on asking the service person if they can check the alinement.

I went into purchase process expecting the best and prepared for the worst.  I know that many have had smooth transactions and been in and out in a couple hours.  I was glad I was prepared.  The test drive and inspection went well with the exception of me finding a crack in the driver's side convex mirror.  'Oh we get that all the time, happens in shipping.  I'll go check with parts"....  "Got to order it, we'll call you". The spray liner was done by a third party, Mil-Spec.  Have not heard of them before but it appears well applied, they removed the bed bolts and trailer electrical socket before applying..  No overspray that I can find,  pretty happy with it.

The very first piece of paper they put in front of me shows the current MSRP of $73500, not the MSRP of $69,355 when I ordered.  When I questioned it I was told there had been several price increases.  I pointed out that my order should be price protected.  "Oh, not all orders get that".  I pointed out that I knew the dealer was price protected and why were they not passing it on to the customer.   I mentioned that it's not a secret and is a long term Ford policy.  "Did you find that on Reddit or something".....  No, several web forums I follow..... "I'll go ask".... After several minutes he comes back with another piece of paper detailing a "dealer discount" that accounted for the difference.  During the rest of the process every piece of paper they put in front of me showed a different price.  Each time I had to tell them to stop, that is not the price we agreed to.  Each time the salesperson had to 'go ask'. Each time there was a 'reason we have to show it that way'.  Even at last stop where we were with the person that takes our money, the documents she gave us had a different price and had to be redone.

One loose end is related to a $2500 PCO that I received literally two days after I placed the order with the dealer and prior to getting a confirmed letter from Ford. The sales person said it was no good because it expired April 3rd.  I pointed out that the offer was good on 'orders placed prior to April 3rd' and produced a copy of his email response to my asking if I could take advantage of it.  He replied at the time that the that the PCO "'will be taken care of at time of purchase"....  "I'll go ask".....  After going back and forth several times it became apparent that neither side was going to give.  I was told that the manager would submit a claim to Ford and if Ford approved it they would send me a check.  I expect there will be more fighting over this down the road a ways.

All and all it was really no better or worse than most any other car deal I've done over the years.  It took 4.5hrs and a lot of back and forth on things that were already agreed to and documented months ago.  

Thanks to Ice-capades, Akirby, and everyone that participates in this forum as the knowledge passed on here helped me be prepared.  And cyberdman, if you are still lurking out there, thanks and I owe you a photo!

Good luck to all that are still waiting.  Hope they get all of them built and shipped!

F350 Home.jpg

I don't think you will get the dealer or Ford to honor the old PCO. I went down this road without any success trying to get it applied to an existing order. I would recommend that you call ford marketing and make sure you don't have a current PCO in the system. Your dealer should have checked for you, but from the sounds of things they probably didn't. If you have a current PCO, then they should apply it to your purchase.

• Like 1

F250 King Ranch ultimae order confirmed 5 Jan 2022.

Just got off the phone with Ford marketing customer service.  They infomred me I have a PCO issued on 4 Oct 22 which expires 3 Jan 23.  I'm only aware of this PCO becaue I called Ford marketing.  I have not received an email or snail mail.   Are dealers informed of PCOs?  How ahve others on this forum been notified of their PCOs?

1 hour ago, TXRoadRunner said:

F250 King Ranch ultimae order confirmed 5 Jan 2022.

Just got off the phone with Ford marketing customer service.  They infomred me I have a PCO issued on 4 Oct 22 which expires 3 Jan 23.  I'm only aware of this PCO becaue I called Ford marketing.  I have not received an email or snail mail.   Are dealers informed of PCOs?  How ahve others on this forum been notified of their PCOs?

@TXRoadRunner  what number did you call to check for a PCO ?

Just got off phone with Ford Marketing to see if I had a PCO. Unfortunately not, but she did tell me that there is a "Dealership incentive" going on until Jan 3. She could not give me any specifics. Would anyone know what this might be? My KRU 6.7 was last seen in Kansas City on its way to Granger Iowa. Hope to have it soon.

46 minutes ago, KSC502 said:

Just got off phone with Ford Marketing to see if I had a PCO. Unfortunately not, but she did tell me that there is a "Dealership incentive" going on until Jan 3. She could not give me any specifics. Would anyone know what this might be? 

SUMMARY
Ford Private ICI Offers will be deployed from October 4, 2022 to January 3, 2023. Customers will be notified of these private offers through various channels including Direct Mail, Email, FordPass, Ford Credit and Digital for the following Intelligent Customer Interaction (ICI) programs:

Program #38572– 4Q 2022 Ford ICI In-Market Owner Private Offer
• $2,000 F-150, Super Duty, Expedition
• $1,250 Explorer, Edge, Escape, Ranger, EcoSport, Mustang
• $750 Other FL

Program #38574– 4Q 2022 Ford ICI Truck Owner Private Offer
• $2,000 F-150, Super Duty, Expedition
• $750 Other FL

Program #30804– 4Q 2022 Ford ICI Competitive Off Lease Private Offer
• $2,500 F-150, Super Duty, Expedition
• $1,500 Explorer, Edge, Escape, Ranger, Mustang
• $750 Other FL

Key Dates
• October 4: Direct Mail / Email Campaign Begins & Offers Loaded into Smart Vincent
• October 4: Ford Fit List Q4.1 posted to CC+ (In-Market/Truck)
• October 6: Ford Credit Messaging Begins (Account Manager, Invoice, Email)
• November 8: FordPass In App Communications Begin
• January 3, 2023: Offers Expire

OFFER DETAILS

4Q 2022 Ford ICI In-Market Owner Private Offer
New 2021/2022/2023 vehicles: $2,000 on F-150®, Super Duty® or Expedition® only. $1,250 on Ranger®, Explorer®, Edge®, Escape®, EcoSport® or Mustang® only. $750 on most other vehicles. Excludes Bronco®, F-150® LightningTM, F-150 Raptor®, Mustang® Mach 1®, Mustang Mach-E®, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Transit® and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place an available order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by 1/3/23. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #38572 and customer ID.

4Q 2022 Ford ICI Truck Owner Private Offer
New 2021/2022/2023 vehicles: $2,000 on F-150®, Super Duty® or Expedition® only. $750 on most other vehicles. Excludes Bronco®, F-150® LightningTM, F-150 Raptor®, Mustang® Mach 1®, Mustang Mach-E®, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Transit® and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place an available order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by 1/3/23. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #38574 and customer ID.

4Q 2022 Ford ICI Competitive Off-Lease Private Offer
New 2021/2022/2023 vehicles: $2,500 on F-150®, Super Duty® or Expedition® only. $1,500 on Ranger®, Explorer®, Edge®, Escape® or Mustang® only. $750 on most other vehicles. Excludes Bronco®, F-150® LightningTM, F-150 Raptor®, Mustang® Mach 1®, Mustang Mach-E®, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Transit® and Transit Connect®. May not combine with other private or commercial offers, conquest cash, owner loyalty and lease renewal programs. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Prior purchases not eligible. Place an available order or take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by 1/3/23. See dealer for details. Dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #30804 and customer ID.

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, le engineer said:

Go on the super duty page of the Ford site, click sign up for updates, and enter your email/mailing address. If you have to delete a few spam emails to save a couple grand, it is what it is. 

I did that almost a year ago.  No PCO yet. 

I got two different PCOs on my 2020 totaling $3,500.

All pure luck. 
Believe it or not, Ford left a PCO link live online for a few hours, and if you click on it and entered you name and address, you got a PCO. Weird, probably a mistake, but I was alerted by a friend and it worked.. Crazy, but that’s what happened.

3 hours ago, akirby said:

You have to be in Ford’s marketing database and meet their criteria to get a PCO.  I’ve never seen the criteria published so it’s a mystery.

Oh I know it is a mystery.  I have tried all of things that supposedly will work but no luck yet.   I'll keep playing the lottery and keep my fingers crossed.