2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, F450 said:

No email from ford but I went to tracking and it says built and awaiting shipping

when do they usually send email it’s built 

or just when it get shipped

Got a email Sunday 10/15/22 stating my F350 KRU 6.7 LB that was ordered 1/8/22 was built , been checking all week and tracking shows still waiting on shipment.

1 hour ago, TenTex said:

Got a email Sunday 10/15/22 stating my F350 KRU 6.7 LB that was ordered 1/8/22 was built , been checking all week and tracking shows still waiting on shipment.

Mine was "Built" on 10/1... still hasn't "Shipped." ?‍♂️ Original delivery window as 10/23-10/29, which has now been shifted to 11/14-11/20.  When I was notified of the delay, my window sticker also became unavailable. (F250 Lariat Ultimate, ordered 1/26/22)

52 minutes ago, The Peddler said:

Mine was "Built" on 10/1... still hasn't "Shipped." ?‍♂️ Original delivery window as 10/23-10/29, which has now been shifted to 11/14-11/20.  When I was notified of the delay, my window sticker also became unavailable. (F250 Lariat Ultimate, ordered 1/26/22)

My delivery date is / was 10/27 -11/02 it’s been a rough ride for sure for 22’s, been driving the Super Duties since 1999 and this is my 4th to special order, just hoping it’s as good as my 2017 not one single problem other than the cold air intake tube / hose.

13 hours ago, The Peddler said:

Mine was "Built" on 9/17...still hasn't "Shipped" either. Also took 30 days to go from "In Production" to "Built".

Original delivery dates 9/26 - 10/2. No further updates until 10/11 when the dates got pushed to 10/16 - 10/22. Given it's currently 10/21 and there's been no movement, I'm not holding by breath. 

I don’t understand there process

why some get stuck waiting for parts and some don’t

mine just changed to built then day later it has shipped

My build is a platinum with all the extras and I never took off items to get it early

will see if I’ll get it as per email nov7-13 to dealer

that would be 15 months since my order confirmed?

On 10/20/2022 at 5:01 PM, F450 said:

No email from ford but I went to tracking and it says built and awaiting shipping

when do they usually send email it’s built 

or just when it get shipped

They send when built and when shipped. My F-450 was built and awaiting shipment 10/03/22. Expected delivery was 10/19 thru 10/26.  New email yesterday says expected delivery pushed to 12/12 thru 12/18. SMH. 

Does anyone know if they are holding trucks in Kansas? My dealership is telling me that they had ford corporate locate my truck since my eyes went from mid October after it was built to mid December and that it is sitting in Kansas. Why would it be in Kansas when it’s coming to Atlanta, GA. I ordered three trucks for me and my business partners the same day and 2 out of 3 are here already. Unfortunately my truck is in Kansas ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, colecoop56 said:

Does anyone know if they are holding trucks in Kansas? My dealership is telling me that they had ford corporate locate my truck since my eyes went from mid October after it was built to mid December and that it is sitting in Kansas. Why would it be in Kansas when it’s coming to Atlanta, GA. I ordered three trucks for me and my business partners the same day and 2 out of 3 are here already. Unfortunately my truck is in Kansas ?‍♂️

It’s probably held at the plant for a missing part.

24 minutes ago, colecoop56 said:

there is a plant in Kansas? I’m being told my truck is completely built just sitting there. Went into built status 9/30. I went into production 8/12. 

No, the Super Duty is built in Kentucky, unless it's a cab & chassis, which is built in Ohio.  Yours should not have gone to Kansas.

Mine was built Thursday, and is now on microchip hold at the plant with an ETA to here in central MO of 11/6-11/12.  I know when my '17 was built, it sat a the rail yard in StL for 2 weeks, so I don't expect to see it by the ETA date.

41 minutes ago, fordmantpw said:

No, the Super Duty is built in Kentucky, unless it's a cab & chassis, which is built in Ohio.  Yours should not have gone to Kansas.

Mine was built Thursday, and is now on microchip hold at the plant with an ETA to hearin central MO of 11/6-11/12.  I know when my '17 was built, it sat a the rail yard in StL for 2 weeks, so I don't expect to see it by the ETA date.

That’s what I figured. So weird

14 hours ago, THASS said:

Is this about a post in particular or are you talking about what's going on with the Bills? Party like it's 1994!

LOL, 

I guess both.. 

Never  did I think it would take a year to receive an ordered vehicle, and NEVER did I think we were lucky enough to ever land a talent like Josh Allen.. 

Hope is on the way!  We took our new Superduty on it's longest road trip (260 miles) yesterday and as we were headed back to Utah we passed a UP freight train going east towards Evanston Wyoming with about 200 empty car hauler cars on it.  Maybe they are headed to Kentucky?

We love the truck and found a few more buttons to push and we need to get more familiar with Apple Carplay and how to switch albums/playlists.  We got about 100 feet of dirt roads on the tires on this trip.  Put Weathertech floor mats in it and getting ready to move the stuff from our 1999 Dodge Ram Cummins to the new truck.  My son "inherited" our old truck and he loves it too.  Lot's of life left in that truck.  At 190,000 miles the engine is just broken it!

1 hour ago, Monoman said:

Do we know the date when Ford will stop assigning VINs for MY22? 

Ford doesn't know that actual date until they've completed scheduling to maximize vehicle production meeting the various commodity, plant and supply chain restraints. Once scheduling is completed, Ford posts a "Balanced Out" notice on various reports that Dealers can access. In addition, Ford may include "Balance Out" information in other communications.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2022 at 5:19 PM, JeffSpencer said:

Finally took delivery of my Tremor. Super excited and LOVE IT. It has been a looongg, frustrating process and I'm glad it is over.

Thanks to everyone on the thread who helped sort his mess out.

Tremor2.png

Tremor3.jpg

Tremor4.jpg

Congrats! Great looking truck, JeffSpencer!  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, King ranch 62 said:

Very nice. My antimatter blue f350 king ranch ultimate just shipped where and how do I track it? Any help would be appreciated. It’s been almost a year I can’t wait.

As I just posted in another thread where you asked about tracking... You Dealer has 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility reporting system that includes the rail carrier and rail car number that can be used for tracking. 

Ice-capades, in your experience does Ford typicaly post Balance Out information prior to order banks opening for the next MY?    If the 2022 King Ranch ulimate I ordered on 5 Jan can not be built between now and 22 December I want to be very early in the line to place a 2023 order.

"Ford doesn't know that actual date until they've completed scheduling to maximize vehicle production meeting the various commodity, plant and supply chain restraints. Once scheduling is completed, Ford posts a "Balanced Out" notice on various reports that Dealers can access. In addition, Ford may include "Balance Out" information in other communications."