2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, akirby said:

Well I do trust most dealers when it comes to factory incentives because that doesn’t come out of their pocket.  And if the dealer doesn’t give you the rebate (back when they did rebates) you would get it directly from Ford.

I agree it would be nice if Ford gave you the Smart Vincent info on your order.  But again this has never been a big issue so it wasn’t necessary.  

What I would like to see (and what I expect to see for BEVs) is for Ford to track your order including price and incentives.  Either they do MSRP or the dealer is required to enter the selling price with the order.  They can charge whatever they want but it gets documented up front so they can’t change it on a whim 12 months later and they can’t add any extra fees or add-ons without buyer consent.

Agreed. There has to be some accountability somewhere in the process. The past few years have been very educational for vehicle consumers who bothered to do their research.

GO DAWGS!

• Thanks 1

I hate when people ask a question which previously been discussed and they are to lazy to look for it. Well, I remember seeing the information but just can’t find it. 
I called Ford Customer Service and apparently I have two PCO’s that may apply and supposedly  the dealer would make the decision which one is appropriate. The representative would not give me any other details other than they both expire on 1/3/23. 
‘Based on previous discussion, I believe they revolve around being pushed from a 22 to a 23 and may/may not apply to me anymore since my truck got built last week.

‘The PCO numbers are PCO 1000249087 and PCO 10000276770.

If anyone can remember or point me to the information I would appreciate it, thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, Nutz said:

I hate when people ask a question which previously been discussed and they are to lazy to look for it. Well, I remember seeing the information but just can’t find it. 
I called Ford Customer Service and apparently I have two PCO’s that may apply and supposedly  the dealer would make the decision which one is appropriate. The representative would not give me any other details other than they both expire on 1/3/23. 
‘Based on previous discussion, I believe they revolve around being pushed from a 22 to a 23 and may/may not apply to me anymore since my truck got built last week.

‘The PCO numbers are PCO 1000249087 and PCO 10000276770.

If anyone can remember or point me to the information I would appreciate it, thank you in advance!

Have your dealer look them up and tell you.  Please reply back if there is one for your 22MY/23MY 'carryover' order because I am hoping for one as well. 

Got my “Built” email this morning. It’s awaiting shipment and estimated to be delivered between Dec. 13-19.  Based on many posts, I’m not holding my breath…BUT…what happens to my truck in the next couple of weeks may indicate whether or not there is a push to get the inventory to dealers to get ready for MY23 production.   We’ll see. 

As a reminder, my truck was built to 90% completion and moved offsite until it could be completed (probably chip related). So for those who are “In Production”, it took almost three weeks to get the chips in. 

My dealer was the one who had the details. All I saw on my account was “In Production”.  So IF you’ve got a good dealer, they’ll keep you informed.

On 12/2/2022 at 2:34 PM, Jeff22 said:

Thank you King Ranch! Emails went out this afternoon and a Ford company representative called me directly, she said my case was turned over to their Trace and Recovery team and that she would be in contact as soon as they respond, also left her contact number to call her direct any time. Thanks again!

Good luck. I hope you get your truck soon it’s worth the wait.

3D2779DE-BEAC-408E-B894-085AE39024BD.png

7433B3DC-497A-43A3-8EEE-8B8B8E5B89BD.jpeg

64D5B2C0-B399-441A-9088-DAE79CFC17D7.jpeg

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 7:34 AM, seabrooktx said:

I've been reading this topic on and off for the last 9 months. My 2022 was built on 09/24, is released and awaiting shipment. I understand there is a large backlog of vehicles awaiting shipment, but does anyone know when they plan to try and get those shipped? Does anyone have any updates on the status? You would think they would assign a team and additional resources to clear it out quickly, but all I get is delivery expected date push after delivery expected date push. Right now they have delivery estimated for mid-December, but everything still shows awaiting shipment, so not sure that will happen. Looks like it will be 2023 by the time the truck arrives. Dealer has been helpful and provided updates along the way, but they don't have any details or if they do, not really sharing them.

2022 350 CCSB 7.3L Lariat

Ordered 02/16/22

Production 09/08/22

Built 09/24/22

Released - Waiting Shipment

Wow! You’ve been waiting a long time for shipment! We’re in the same position now. I’m also awaiting shipment and tentatively scheduled for mid Dec..  I’ll be watching for your updates and posting mine to see when the trucks are on the way. I’m in Houston, so our trucks should come to the same rail station off Hardy Toll Rd. Good luck!

On 12/2/2022 at 5:34 AM, seabrooktx said:

I've been reading this topic on and off for the last 9 months. My 2022 was built on 09/24, is released and awaiting shipment. I understand there is a large backlog of vehicles awaiting shipment, but does anyone know when they plan to try and get those shipped? Does anyone have any updates on the status? You would think they would assign a team and additional resources to clear it out quickly, but all I get is delivery expected date push after delivery expected date push. Right now they have delivery estimated for mid-December, but everything still shows awaiting shipment, so not sure that will happen. Looks like it will be 2023 by the time the truck arrives. Dealer has been helpful and provided updates along the way, but they don't have any details or if they do, not really sharing them.

2022 350 CCSB 7.3L Lariat

Ordered 02/16/22

Production 09/08/22

Built 09/24/22

Released - Waiting Shipment

Well, I've been bumped again........

My 2022 F-350 SRW CCLB Platinum was Ordered on 10/21/21

Built on 09/02/22

1st Estimated Delivery Date: 10/24/22

2nd Estimated Delivery Date: 11/07/22

3rd Estimated Delivery Date: 12/07/22

4th Estimated Delivery Date: 12/23/22 per Ford Marketing today

I've been sitting at Ramp 1K (KTP) since 09/02/22......94 Days and counting Awaiting Shipment

There are no Holds on Truck and nothing preventing it from being shipped.....

On top of this, I don't even have the Multi-contour seats (They were deleted by Ford...not from me nor my Dealership)....They were available 3 Days after my Build date.

I totally agree with seabrooktx, 

I'm debating if I should accept this truck or Order a 2023 GMC

34 minutes ago, akirby said:

DORA is dealer order receipt acknowledgment.  Not price protection.

Also, majority of buyers never see a DORA, "just" the Preview Order report from WBDO (that's what I got when I placed my Escape order, and an updated one when it was modified), but the vast majority of people confuse the two...

On 12/2/2022 at 8:27 AM, CPAYER said:

Congrats, I changed to production this week as well. 

2/25/22 - Ordered

9/15 - Scheduled for production week of 11/21

10/4 -  pushed back to week of 11/28

10/11 -  pushed back to week of 12/5

No communications from Ford or dealer. 

11/30 - Status changed from “order confirmed” to “in production”

Fingers crossed no more delays....

image.png.eb790c33c39a616497badbb95e9dfdff.pngimage.png.b4e147030d8bad3c5c0a230abd0c7839.png  

I ordered a 23 on October 27th too because who knows. If all goes well I will cancel the 23 but unfortunately eat the $500 deposit.  

Out of curiosity, when you go on the ordertrack.app site, do you see a blend date for your truck? The official ford tracker says “in production” for mine and ordertrack confirms this. However, I don’t have a blend date and we’re in the build week. 

Edited by le engineer

I had to wait forever to go into production but once it was in production it moved quickly.   

Ordered 1/16/22

Scheduled for 11/7/22

Rescheduled for 11/14/22

Rescheduled for 11/21/22

In Production  11/23/22

Built 11/23/22

Shipped 11/28/22, estimated deliver to my dealer 12/2-12/8    Looks like it made it to Ohio by 12/1/22, then to Michigan on 12/2, and is currently waiting to be loaded on a carrier to bring to Northern Michigan.   Expecting it any day.    

image.png

6 hours ago, Havasu Guy said:

Well, I've been bumped again........

My 2022 F-350 SRW CCLB Platinum was Ordered on 10/21/21

Built on 09/02/22

1st Estimated Delivery Date: 10/24/22

2nd Estimated Delivery Date: 11/07/22

3rd Estimated Delivery Date: 12/07/22

4th Estimated Delivery Date: 12/23/22 per Ford Marketing today

I've been sitting at Ramp 1K (KTP) since 09/02/22......94 Days and counting Awaiting Shipment

There are no Holds on Truck and nothing preventing it from being shipped.....

On top of this, I don't even have the Multi-contour seats (They were deleted by Ford...not from me nor my Dealership)....They were available 3 Days after my Build date.

I totally agree with seabrooktx, 

I'm debating if I should accept this truck or Order a 2023 GMC

75 days myself after being moved to ramp 1k. 253 days overall waiting to ship. Now Ford Corporate is of no help! GMC Denali or a used low miles 22 is looking better and better. Got my new dates, but it still hasn't shipped to be here on the 10th. Nothing but excuse after excuse from Ford. I can only be abused so long before I leave this relationship. Ford is doing a superb job of f**king us. 

@Big Jon I believe you’re barking up the wrong tree. If you haven’t noticed, there’s a massive shortage of truck drivers. We can’t even count on highway contractors to do work because people won’t deliver material. This is a labor problem, not a manufacturers issue other than communicating better.

Go get a gmc. It’s the same situation over there. You’re lucky if you can even get a corvette within the next two years.

1 hour ago, Big Jon said:

75 days myself after being moved to ramp 1k. 253 days overall waiting to ship. Now Ford Corporate is of no help! GMC Denali or a used low miles 22 is looking better and better. Got my new dates, but it still hasn't shipped to be here on the 10th. Nothing but excuse after excuse from Ford. I can only be abused so long before I leave this relationship. Ford is doing a superb job of f**king us. 

Email all of these people and CC all of them. Be real polite and humble, it worked for me. Just tell them your story. Again be polite and don’t sound angry. Good luck.

AD388732-ADA2-4B86-AA07-7E173A2E9123.png

EEA28C9D-99CC-47A3-A90E-57D025D1818F.png

45 minutes ago, Evanl said:

@Big Jon I believe you’re barking up the wrong tree. If you haven’t noticed, there’s a massive shortage of truck drivers. We can’t even count on highway contractors to do work because people won’t deliver material. This is a labor problem, not a manufacturers issue other than communicating better.

Go get a gmc. It’s the same situation over there. You’re lucky if you can even get a corvette within the next two years.

I'm not waiting on a truck driver, I'm waiting on the train ride from KTP. That's the problem. Over 8 months since completed. Dealer is 20 minutes from rail yard so getting it to there is nothing. 

43 minutes ago, King ranch 62 said:

Email all of these people and CC all of them. Be real polite and humble, it worked for me. Just tell them your story. Again be polite and don’t sound angry. Good luck.

AD388732-ADA2-4B86-AA07-7E173A2E9123.png

EEA28C9D-99CC-47A3-A90E-57D025D1818F.png

I emailed them last week. Got a call 5hrs later. Thought I had a good chance of something happening for a change. Well missed the latest dates and new ones issued again. Called them back today and got the run around. I'm less optimistic now that it's going to show up before years end. I know I've said it in the past, but 12/30 is my absolute walk away. That's 1 year to the day since ordering, 9 freaking months since completed and not shipped. Yeah I'll over pay on something else, but it is what it is. I'll still more than likely buy the one I ordered and turn around and sell it so the shitty dealer can't mark it up. 

3 hours ago, le engineer said:

Out of curiosity, when you go on the ordertrack.app site, do you see a blend date for your truck? The official ford tracker says “in production” for mine and ordertrack confirms this. However, I don’t have a blend date and we’re in the build week. 

I never had a blend date show up for mine. It spent a month in "in production" status before being moved to "built" on 9/17. Still waiting for it to ship. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Big Jon said:

I emailed them last week. Got a call 5hrs later. Thought I had a good chance of something happening for a change. Well missed the latest dates and new ones issued again. Called them back today and got the run around. I'm less optimistic now that it's going to show up before years end. I know I've said it in the past, but 12/30 is my absolute walk away. That's 1 year to the day since ordering, 9 freaking months since completed and not shipped. Yeah I'll over pay on something else, but it is what it is. I'll still more than likely buy the one I ordered and turn around and sell it so the shitty dealer can't mark it up. 

Sorry to hear that. All’s I can say is it’s worth the wait. I got mine 11 months from the order date. Picked it up last Friday.

• Like 1