2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

10 hours ago, Sonny_d said:

Got this from ford after my inquiry to corporate… but the update was that my truck has been sitting built awaiting shipment for over 90 days and they might schedule it for shipment in 2 weeks. At least someone is trying to help but this is not the news I wanted to hear. 

i would like to say thanks to whoever posted those corporate e-mails. Here’s to hoping for the best, but I am nothing short of disappointed at ford in general. 

“I just wanted to let you know that currently you are showing a tentative scheduling date of 12/21/22. The Tracker may show that this is the estimated delivery time frame to the Dealer. That is not correct, your vehicle is in the waiting for shipment category at this time.

Due to levels of production and transit driver shortages, we are running behind in the shipping of completed vehicles.

I have my contacts looking into the possibility of having the vehicle tagged for shipping sooner rather than later, however, I cannot make any promises beyond doing my best.”

You’re welcome I hope they help. Someone gave them to me so I thought I would pay it forward. Again good luck.? by the way it’s worth the wait.

Finally get to make this post. Live in Louisville so hoping for quick delivery. 

F350 Platinum, CCSB, 7.3L, 4.30 with no 5th wheel, bed liner or mud flaps. 

Ordered 2/25/22 

Confirmed 2/25/22

Scheduled for production for Nov 21st week on 9/15/22

Pushed- Scheduled for production for Nov 28th week on 10/04/22

Pushed- Scheduled for production for Dec 5th week on 10/11/22

Invoiced 11/29/22

Ford tracker "In production" status and window sticker available 11/30/22

Modules populated and built status update on 12/09/22. Says built on 12/08/22. No email from Ford. 

image.thumb.png.00d54000de323e3c3133b00777d275f6.png

8 hours ago, TenTex said:

Same for me also, 5 days short of 11 months!

I was at 10 months. That’s why I didn’t want to get cancelled and have to order the ‘23. I didn’t want to wait another 8 to 10 months for the platinum to get built in the summer. I don’t know what’s going to happen with next year’s model. There are so many orders and they’re running the shortest production run they’ve ever had.

To help those in ordering/processing for their trucks mine with a build date of 12/4 has yet to complete its build as of today 12/12. Looks like they are loading the BCE modules right this very moment but no PCM modules loaded (my assumption is those follow soon). Looks like there was an absolutely massive number of trucks being built on this final build date. Stay tuned as the dealer believes they should have the truck by 12/22 (though as you all relate that would be a bit optimistic).

1 hour ago, Foxxgen said:

To help those in ordering/processing for their trucks mine with a build date of 12/4 has yet to complete its build as of today 12/12. Looks like they are loading the BCE modules right this very moment but no PCM modules loaded (my assumption is those follow soon). Looks like there was an absolutely massive number of trucks being built on this final build date. Stay tuned as the dealer believes they should have the truck by 12/22 (though as you all relate that would be a bit optimistic).

Thanks. I was scheduled for production last week, and entered “in production” status mid week. Still no modules ?

4 hours ago, le engineer said:

Thanks. I was scheduled for production last week, and entered “in production” status mid week. Still no modules ?

Thanks!

Me 3

My sales Contact: thinks I might see the truck End of January or sometime in February?

Witch would be about a year since order.

I will hope for that!

He also said updates are on Thursdays?

Edited by gotodd12

Our MY22 order was never built and it turned over to a MY23 order.  We've been looking for something in stock and not over MSRP.  Well I found a new 2022 F-250 CCSB Lariat Tremor, Atlas Blue, 6.7L below MSRP at Granger. Flew out Friday night with the Mrs. and drove back 1,500 miles this weekend. I still have a the MY23 on order and will eventually have to make a decision.

Edited by Monoman
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Monoman said:

Our MY22 order was never built and it turned over to a MY23 order.  We've been looking for something in stock and not over MSRP.  Well I found a new 2022 F-250 CCSB Lariat Tremor, Atlas Blue, 6.7L below MSRP at Granger. Flew out Friday night with the Mrs. and drove back 1,500 miles this weekend. I still have a the MY23 on order and will eventually have to make a decision.

Very nice! Green window sticker, I presume? 

54 minutes ago, THASS said:

Very nice! Green window sticker, I presume? 

Yes.  It was not 2% below invoice for me but still cheaper than anything I could find around in my area.   I checked their website just for the heck of it and now I am glad I did.    I will post up pics after I get it cleaned up. 

45 minutes ago, Monoman said:

Yes.  It was not 2% below invoice for me but still cheaper than anything I could find around in my area.   I checked their website just for the heck of it and now I am glad I did.    I will post up pics after I get it cleaned up. 

I almost bought that truck ? But decided to hang in for my build.

You got a nice monster Blue! Enjoy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monoman said:

Good for you, glad it worked out. You might want to keep the '22, Atlas Blue might be worth top dollar.

• Like 1

Woke up to more good news. Ford marked my truck as built! I hope anyone else trying to get built before the MY cutoff gets there too!

3/8/22 - Ordered

9/20 - Scheduled for production week of 11/28

10/4 - Production pushed back to week of 12/5

Radio silence

12/1 - Status changed from

“order confirmed” to “in production”

12/13 - Built / awaiting shipment

12/14 - Received built email. Delivery window to Granger of 12/28-1/3. 

Edited by le engineer
  • Like 1

For recent truck builds, this is what I experienced. Mine went into production 11/23, and everything seemed to lag. Tracker and modules, modules populated on the 29th, tracker showed build on the 11/30. Spoke to the dealer on 12/1 and VVR showed shipped. Got the rail car number and have been tracking its progress to Colorado ever since. Made the offload depot this morning so finally getting real for me. BTW the tracker still shows build but not shipped. Ordered 12/6/21. So for those that are still in queue for a 22,  this gives you some insight and hope you will soon see your truck. 
for those who got built in late August and September, hopefully they will ship as soon as possible!!

I'm one of those Aug builds you just mentioned (Aug 29) , two weeks ago I followed King Ranch's advice and sent emails to Ford's corporate offices, 4hrs later got a call from a young lady telling me she was turning this over to her trace and track team and that she would be in touch, she called a week later (last Friday) to let me know my truck was scheduled for delivery Dec 15, called again tonight to let me know it was now scheduled for Jan 1. She is very apologetic and said she is checking my delivery status every day,  will update me once a week if nothing changes, will call right away if something does. The delay in shipping is certainly frustrating, however the service and personnel updates this woman is willing to provide has been pretty amazing. 

• Like 3