2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

1 hour ago, Jeff22 said:

I'm one of those Aug builds you just mentioned (Aug 29) , two weeks ago I followed King Ranch's advice and sent emails to Ford's corporate offices, 4hrs later got a call from a young lady telling me she was turning this over to her trace and track team and that she would be in touch, she called a week later (last Friday) to let me know my truck was scheduled for delivery Dec 15, called again tonight to let me know it was now scheduled for Jan 1. She is very apologetic and said she is checking my delivery status every day,  will update me once a week if nothing changes, will call right away if something does. The delay in shipping is certainly frustrating, however the service and personnel updates this woman is willing to provide has been pretty amazing. 

I’m glad that the  info I put out there is working for you. Good luck.?

2 hours ago, Jeff22 said:

I'm one of those Aug builds you just mentioned (Aug 29) , two weeks ago I followed King Ranch's advice and sent emails to Ford's corporate offices, 4hrs later got a call from a young lady telling me she was turning this over to her trace and track team and that she would be in touch, she called a week later (last Friday) to let me know my truck was scheduled for delivery Dec 15, called again tonight to let me know it was now scheduled for Jan 1. She is very apologetic and said she is checking my delivery status every day,  will update me once a week if nothing changes, will call right away if something does. The delay in shipping is certainly frustrating, however the service and personnel updates this woman is willing to provide has been pretty amazing. 

I've tried the same, and have received two phone calls, but the lady that has called me was able only to regurgitate what's on the Ford Order Tracking site.  Nothing more.  Unhelpful. I tried again today, and one of the three address is now blocked from receiving e-mails from unauthorized senders.  My guess is they've been inundated.  75 days since "Built, awaiting shipment," as-of today.  In the middle of my third anticipated delivery window, which I'm pretty sure will be missed, unless I'm in the group who receive their truck before the site it updated to "Shipped."  Still very irritating that recently built trucks are being built/shipped/delivered in the 75 days since mine was "Built, no-holds."

4 hours ago, Diesel Dude said:

I’m in the same spot. “Built - Awaiting Shipping”… PCM is all that it shows to be left.

I ran the VIN from our escape built a few weeks ago. PCM module field is blank, yet the car is sitting in our garage right now. Unless the escape is set up differently than trucks, it seems the vehicle can be 100% completed and released to shipping even if the PCM module section on the motorcraft service site is blank. 

13 hours ago, The Peddler said:

I've tried the same, and have received two phone calls, but the lady that has called me was able only to regurgitate what's on the Ford Order Tracking site.  Nothing more.  Unhelpful. I tried again today, and one of the three address is now blocked from receiving e-mails from unauthorized senders.  My guess is they've been inundated.  75 days since "Built, awaiting shipment," as-of today.  In the middle of my third anticipated delivery window, which I'm pretty sure will be missed, unless I'm in the group who receive their truck before the site it updated to "Shipped."  Still very irritating that recently built trucks are being built/shipped/delivered in the 75 days since mine was "Built, no-holds."

Same here, did the email route, got the call from the poor woman being inundated with requests. She repeated the current delivery window I already had from Ford back to me and told me she contacted the track and trace team but really couldn't provide any other help. Current window is 16-22 December which will be ~90 days post build. I have low expectations.

I’m guessing what happened to yours probably happened to mine. The delivery windows are a sham to make us feel good. 

Per my email from them I understand that Ford has an internal tentative date on which they will schedule your truck for shipment. I’m in my 6th delivery window but my tentative date to schedule for shipment is actually 21 December. 

hope this puts some at ease a bit. Even if it’s uncomfortable ease it’s at least something. 

I didn’t want to bug my dealer 4 times a week but the ford consumer site showed shipped for my truck built Dec 3. A few days ago it showed waiting for rail according to the dealer . As of today it’s on a train in Colorado . None of it makes sense knowing there are trucks that sat for months . I literally expected mine in march or something 

20 hours ago, le engineer said:

I ran the VIN from our escape built a few weeks ago. PCM module field is blank, yet the car is sitting in our garage right now. Unless the escape is set up differently than trucks, it seems the vehicle can be 100% completed and released to shipping even if the PCM module section on the motorcraft service site is blank. 

That’s very interesting. I got my shipping delay email last night about 7:00pm CST. It pushed from Dec 13-19 to Jan 7-13. I look at the tracking app every evening, so I’ll see if the PCM even shows up by the time it’s actually shipped. 

If the PCM isn’t the issue, I wonder which delay they’ve got right now?  …not that it matters…I’ve waited since Feb, so what’s another few weeks? Haha!

What is the tracking app? 

really hoping to get some insight about this. My super duty was on a CSX rail car, and as of 8pm via the CSX phone tracking system, it claims that the railcar (TTGX716113) is “empty” and “cleared” by the customer? Does anyone have an idea what that means? I’m seriously hoping this truck isn’t stuck in Lordstown Ohio for the next 4 months…. 

Edited by esblount

1 hour ago, esblount said:

What is the tracking app? 

really hoping to get some insight about this. My super duty was on a CSX rail car, and as of 8pm via the CSX phone tracking system, it claims that the railcar (TTGX716113) is “empty” and “cleared” by the customer? Does anyone have an idea what that means? I’m seriously hoping this truck isn’t stuck in Lordstown Ohio for the next 4 months…. 

Here’s the link https://ordertrack.app

It isn’t all-inclusive, but it gives some good info.  

I don’t have answers to your other questions. My order isn’t as far along as yours. 

Edited by Diesel Dude
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, gotodd12 said:

Im starting to wonder if I'm not being updated on the track your order? Will call my sales rep in a couple days. Was hoping to be off the assembly line? Maybe my spray in bedliner? No PCM modules either?

Since the trackorder app seems no longer working 100% and the Ford tracker was lagging. I did just that, called the sales manager and got the most current information from him.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Diesel Dude said:

That’s very interesting. I got my shipping delay email last night about 7:00pm CST. It pushed from Dec 13-19 to Jan 7-13. I look at the tracking app every evening, so I’ll see if the PCM even shows up by the time it’s actually shipped. 

If the PCM isn’t the issue, I wonder which delay they’ve got right now?  …not that it matters…I’ve waited since Feb, so what’s another few weeks? Haha!

I got my “shipped” email this morning. Are you still at the “built/awaiting shipment” step, or are you marked as shipped? They gave me a delivery window when I hadn’t shipped yet. That was probably a guesstimate rather than a formally scheduled window. 

F-250 Lariat Ultimate 6.7 CC

3/8/22 - Ordered

9/20 - Scheduled for production week of 11/28

10/4 - Production pushed back to week of 12/5

Radio silence

12/1 - Status changed from

“order confirmed” to “in production”

12/13 - Built / awaiting shipment

12/14 - Received built email. Delivery window to Granger of 12/28-1/3. 

12/15 - Received “shipped” email - presumably by convoy. Delivery window repeated as 12/28-1/3. 

Wow it’s really starting to feel like am a fish on a hook.

and obviously, Ford tracker has stated the vehicle was in production 12 12  then tonight I get a dear John letter saying it’s not in production. Wish I would’ve bought that blue super duty from Granger at this point. 

Something will work out, but this sucks!

2A8EEDD2-482D-4777-A4BB-E36B654B555E.png

3CC108C9-2CA1-421D-ACFB-599ED5447908.jpeg

35 minutes ago, gotodd12 said:

Wow it’s really starting to feel like am a fish on a hook.

and obviously, Ford tracker has stated the vehicle was in production 12 12  then tonight I get a dear John letter saying it’s not in production. Wish I would’ve bought that blue super duty from Granger at this point. 

Something will work out, but this sucks!

2A8EEDD2-482D-4777-A4BB-E36B654B555E.png

3CC108C9-2CA1-421D-ACFB-599ED5447908.jpeg

This is why I don’t subscribe to the “Ford should send more automated updates” camp. The email promises an update in 45 days. There is less than half that time left in the 2022 production cycle. That email is meaningless. Aggravating. 

1 hour ago, le engineer said:

This is why I don’t subscribe to the “Ford should send more automated updates” camp. The email promises an update in 45 days. There is less than half that time left in the 2022 production cycle. That email is meaningless. Aggravating. 

I called the dealership. My contact had gone home but another sales associate said the truck is built no holds. Nothing in red or chip holds.

he said it gave an eta around the 25th. And said that there eta is only rite about 10 percent of the time. But he agreed with your statement. He said I’m not the only one getting this incorrect information.

I will call my salesman tomorrow and double check. I hope the dealership info is correct.

Otherwise suck city.

10 hours ago, le engineer said:

I got my “shipped” email this morning. Are you still at the “built/awaiting shipment” step, or are you marked as shipped? They gave me a delivery window when I hadn’t shipped yet. That was probably a guesstimate rather than a formally scheduled window. 

3/8/22 - Ordered

Radio silence

12/15 - Received “shipped” email - presumably by convoy. Delivery window repeated as 12/28-1/3. 

Im still at the Built / awaiting shipment status. I’ve been in this position for two weeks now. My new estimated delivery range is Jan. 7-13

Edited by Diesel Dude

2 hours ago, gotodd12 said:

I called the dealership. My contact had gone home but another sales associate said the truck is built no holds. Nothing in red or chip holds.

he said it gave an eta around the 25th. And said that there eta is only rite about 10 percent of the time. But he agreed with your statement. He said I’m not the only one getting this incorrect information.

I will call my salesman tomorrow and double check. I hope the dealership info is correct.

Otherwise suck city.

I would disregard the ford email either way. Sounds like they fired it off without recognizing the true status of your truck. In 45 days your truck will be in your driveway or you’ll be back in line for a 2023. There’s nothing for them to email you then. 

11 hours ago, le engineer said:

3/8/22 - Ordered

Radio silence

With the exception of order date (3/28/22 here), we have the same exact timeline and sequence!  Same estimated delivery date also.  However, I jumped on a 6.7 Lariat Ultimate F350 Tremor that was a special order, the guy couldn’t get financing so I got it 3 weeks ago.  So if someone needs a 22 F250 Tremor Lariat Value, 6.7, BAP with pro back up assist , it will be available in Rapid City, SD fairly soon 

• Like 1