2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

I messaged Corri again and received the below response.  Probably just best to continue to wait at this point.

start

No updates as of yet. Everyone is playing catch up due to so much time off for the Holidays. I am hoping to hear something soon. I will touch base as soon as I hear something.

end

3 hours ago, Texas Bourbon said:

I messaged Corri again and received the below response.  Probably just best to continue to wait at this point.

start

No updates as of yet. Everyone is playing catch up due to so much time off for the Holidays. I am hoping to hear something soon. I will touch base as soon as I hear something.

end

i sent corri an email a couple weeks ago. Just got a response saying it’s still waiting to ship.

it Seems like it is lost in the sea of trucks. 

I’ve been waiting 4 months for it to ship. 

I’ve been waiting 14 months since I ordered. 

I got lucky 

they sent my f450 directly to train with Missi g parts on truck

had not fender badges

no front inner fenders 

no rubber floor matts

No front mud flaps installed

its been 4 weeks since I picked up and still no floor matts ?

no inner fenders 

they did install badges ,and front mud flaps

seems like I have to keep calling

also waiting on check(2000$) that I over payied when they screwed up cost?

said it would take 2 weeks to get back(nope it’s been 4 now)

hers pic

B692655D-49FB-438A-9754-F9DDEA307133.jpeg

Edited by F450

On 1/9/2023 at 1:54 PM, Texas Bourbon said:

start

end

Y'all aint gonna believe this but it looks like I finally shipped.  I've been checking the order tracker everyday.  Checked twice today and on the second go round I have the magical partially filled blue circle.  Wish I could get some dates.

image.thumb.png.fff15d50cf4e59820422f9fcfbd4bf7d.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Question my truck was delivered on 12/16/22 and sent to a vendor 55 miles away from dealership to have fifth wheel prep, spray in Bedliner, and bed cover installed went by this vendor yesterday just to take a look at my truck and the truck looks awesome! But I got inside and looked at the odometer and it’s got almost 200 miles on it! The vendor is about 55 miles away from dealership I could understand a 100 or so but 200! 

30 minutes ago, Lima said:

Question my truck was delivered on 12/16/22 and sent to a vendor 55 miles away from dealership to have fifth wheel prep, spray in Bedliner, and bed cover installed went by this vendor yesterday just to take a look at my truck and the truck looks awesome! But I got inside and looked at the odometer and it’s got almost 200 miles on it! The vendor is about 55 miles away from dealership I could understand a 100 or so but 200! 

Ask dealer for an explanation.  Seems high.

Just got the automated email from Ford moving my estimated December 22 delivery window to Jan 10-16. The truck is still sitting in Kentucky so no clue where they are pulling delivery estimates from unless there's some time travel involved.

When my dealer checked this past weekend the estimate was Jan 13-30. I've given up believing anything from Ford at this point. Hopefully the truck will magically appear at the dealer some day. 

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a new e-mail from Ford this evening.  I was hoping for a "Shipped" notification, but I should have been prepared for prolonged disappointment, I guess.  January 26th marks 1 year since ordering, and 120-ish days since "Built."

THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE OF YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.

Dear Matt,

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Super Duty F-250 Lariat is delivered to Mullinax Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of December 23, 2022, and December 29, 2022, has been updated to between January 24, 2023, and January 30, 2023.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, harry22 said:

Just got the automated email from Ford moving my estimated December 22 delivery window to Jan 10-16. The truck is still sitting in Kentucky so no clue where they are pulling delivery estimates from unless there's some time travel involved.

When my dealer checked this past weekend the estimate was Jan 13-30. I've given up believing anything from Ford at this point. Hopefully the truck will magically appear at the dealer some day. 

I got the same notification. My window went from Dec 28-Jan 3 to Jan 15-21. It’s allegedly sitting at the Kansas City rail yard awaiting transport to the dealer. 

Just got the same notification, second shipping delay. "Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of December 26, 2022, and January 1, 2023, has been updated to between January 14, 2023, and January 20, 2023", nine days after missing the window.

10 hours ago, Lima said:

Also depends on if the truck had to wait for parts.  Some of these that come back to the plant are showing 120 miles give or take.  

• Like 1

On 1/10/2023 at 7:43 PM, The Peddler said:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a new e-mail from Ford this evening.  I was hoping for a "Shipped" notification, but I should have been prepared for prolonged disappointment, I guess.  January 26th marks 1 year since ordering, and 120-ish days since "Built."

THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE OF YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.

Dear Matt,

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Super Duty F-250 Lariat is delivered to Mullinax Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of December 23, 2022, and December 29, 2022, has been updated to between January 24, 2023, and January 30, 2023.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.

Thank you.

379 days since ordered. 

291 days waiting to ship since completion. 

• Angry 2

Ordered on August 23, 2021 just shy of 17 months ago.  KRU, long bed, 6.7, chrome package, 5th wheel prep, spray in bedliner, adaptive steering and cruise.

In production 11/28, built 12/3.  The tracker moved to shipped this morning and now it is in final prep at the dealer.  It has been a long time coming, but hoping to get a call from the dealer to finally pick it up tomorrow.  Sold my 2019 KRU same truck Dec. 23 after it was on Auto Trader for 5 days. Timing worked out perfect for me. No personal property tax on either one for 2023.

4 hours ago, Diesel Dude said:

Mine got to the storage lot where they’re offloaded from the trains Monday/Tuesday. It’s  scheduled to be at the dealer tomorrow. We’ll see. The lot is around 20 miles from my dealer. I’m hoping I’ll get the call tomorrow or Saturday. Fingers crossed. 

Good luck! They told me the same thing, with a dealer delivery time down to the minute. Two weeks later, the truck is still sitting at the rail yard. 

6 hours ago, le engineer said:

Good luck! They told me the same thing, with a dealer delivery time down to the minute. Two weeks later, the truck is still sitting at the rail yard. 

Ouch!  I’m afraid there is a good possibility that may happen here too. I drove by the lot, which is the drop-off / holding lot for several vehicle makes, and it’s packed! That’s a huge lot! It may take some time to work through them. I’ll update when it actually happens. 

6 hours ago, Diesel Dude said:

Ouch!  I’m afraid there is a good possibility that may happen here too. I drove by the lot, which is the drop-off / holding lot for several vehicle makes, and it’s packed! That’s a huge lot! It may take some time to work through them. I’ll update when it actually happens. 

There may be hope for you yet! My truck was delivered to the dealer today. My rep said there was a flurry of transports sent out from Kansas City. 

For those keeping tabs on order times:

F-250 Lariat Ultimate 6.7 CC

- No 5WP, AS, wheel well liners, bed liner, or options known for delays

3/8/22 - Ordered

9/20 - Scheduled for production week of 11/28

10/4 - Production pushed back to week of 12/5

Radio silence

12/1 - Status changed from

“order confirmed” to “in production”

12/13 - Built / awaiting shipment

12/14 - Received built email. Delivery window to Granger of 12/28-1/3. 

12/15 - Received “shipped” email - presumably by convoy. Delivery window repeated as 12/28-1/3. 
1/10 - Received delivery delayed email. New window 1/15-1/21.

1/13 - Delivered!

That marks 10 months from order to delivery. Picking her up next Saturday. The wait is killing me! Best of luck to my brothers in the order queue!

Edited by le engineer
  • Like 1

F250 lariat ultimate cc 6.7 chrome pkg led's rear liners 5th wheel 20" pvd rear cmsl camera cl lights heat steering wheel fx 4... ordered Feb 25 , built no holds Aug 29, "DELIVERED" Tuesday, picking up tomorrow. Good luck to everyone still waiting!!! Thanks to this forum for all the information!

• Like 2