2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

17 hours ago, harry22 said:

Just got the call from my salesperson, my F-250 arrived at the dealership this morning and he's physically put his hands on it. It arrived at the local railyard late Thursday and took a few days to get on a local transport. 

I'm headed over tomorrow afternoon to pick it up, just a couple of days short of my one year anniversary!

Congratulations it’s worth the wait 

On 1/22/2023 at 11:09 AM, seabrooktx said:

Update for those in Houston....

2022 350 CCSB 7.3L Lariat

Ordered 02/16/22

Production 09/08/22

Built 09/24/22

Shipped 01/05/23

Train Departed 01/08/23 from Kentucky

Transferred from CSX to UP on 01/11/23 in Arkansas

Made Several Stops between Arkansas and Houston

Set for Placement for unload at Westfield 01/13/23 ~ 11AM

Unload Complete 01/14/23 ~10PM - Sitting at UP Westfield waiting for Transport Load

As of 01/22/23 - Drove by the Dealer and it is sitting in their incoming/make ready area. Should take delivery of it tomorrow.

I'll let you know how many miles and if anything is missing, but looks like this 11+ month saga might finally be coming to an end.

Final Update....

2022 350 CCSB 7.3L Lariat Tremor

Ordered 02/16/22

Production 09/08/22

Built 09/24/22

Shipped 01/05/23

Unload Complete 01/14/23 ~10PM - Sitting at UP Westfield waiting for Transport Load

As of 01/23/23 - Delivered 342 Days, 11+ months, 48 weeks and 6 days from date of order & 122 Days, 4 months or 17 weeks and 3 days from completion of build at the KTP

It was missing side badges (had black blanks) and 108 miles.

Other than that a great looking truck. Dropped it off for some accessories installs and other items and will have it back mid- next week. Good luck to the rest of you with 22's. Hopefully things will be a lot better for the folks with 23 orders. The dealer was great and honored all pricing and no hassle. 

•  

2 hours ago, seabrooktx said:

Final Update....

Ordered 02/16/22

Production 09/08/22

Built 09/24/22

Shipped 01/05/23

As of 01/23/23 - Delivered 342 Days, 11+ months, 48 weeks and 6 days from date of order & 122 Days, 4 months or 17 weeks and 3 days from completion of build at the KTP

Other than that a great looking truck. Dropped it off for some accessories installs and other items and will have it back mid- next week. Good luck to the rest of you with 22's. Hopefully things will be a lot better for the folks with 23 orders. The dealer was great and honored all pricing and no hassle. 

•  

would you mind offering who your dealer is/was? my truck's dates pretty well mirror your, including shipping, last known location was the Westfield yard, destination Mac Haik Ford

21 hours ago, seabrooktx said:

Final Update....

Ordered 02/16/22

Production 09/08/22

Built 09/24/22

Shipped 01/05/23

•  

Glad they honoring pricing. Been seeing some horror stories.

20 hours ago, rbsev said:

would you mind offering who your dealer is/was? my truck's dates pretty well mirror your, including shipping, last known location was the Westfield yard, destination Mac Haik Ford

FYI, there were three of us on this string that are from the Houston area whose trucks got to the Westfield lot within a few days of each other. Looks like the time at the lot, before delivery to the dealer has been between 10-18 days. That gives you a small window in delivery expectations. 

Mine hit Westfield Jan 11 and was delivered the 23rd, and I picked it up yesterday, the 24th. 

7 hours ago, Diesel Dude said:

FYI, there were three of us on this string that are from the Houston area whose trucks got to the Westfield lot within a few days of each other. Looks like the time at the lot, before delivery to the dealer has been between 10-18 days. That gives you a small window in delivery expectations. 

Mine hit Westfield Jan 11 and was delivered the 23rd, and I picked it up yesterday, the 24th. 

yeah mine hit Westfield on Jan 18.  Last message from my sales guy was they'd have it tomorrow the 26th.  The Ford tracker says Estimated Delivery 01/21/2023 - 02/03/2023.  She's paid for and I've already bought her some jewelry.  Just need to take her for some new shoes and tint on her glasses.

For what it's worth, the details are here:

• Order Confirmed02/17/2022  

• Scheduled Week Of 09/11/2022, Step 2 of 6 , Completed

Scheduled Week Of09/11/2022  

• In Production 09/12/2022, Step 3 of 6 , Completed

In Production09/12/2022  

• Built 09/22/2022, Step 4 of 6 , Completed

Built09/22/2022  

• Shipped 01/10/2023, Step 5 of 6 , In Progress

Shipped01/10/2023 

6 hours ago, Texas Bourbon said:

yeah mine hit Westfield on Jan 18.  Last message from my sales guy was they'd have it tomorrow the 26th.  The Ford tracker says Estimated Delivery 01/21/2023 - 02/03/2023.  She's paid for and I've already bought her some jewelry.  Just need to take her for some new shoes and tint on her glasses.

For what it's worth, the details are here:

• Order Confirmed02/17/2022  

• Scheduled Week Of 09/11/2022, Step 2 of 6 , Completed

Scheduled Week Of09/11/2022  

• In Production 09/12/2022, Step 3 of 6 , Completed

In Production09/12/2022  

• Built 09/22/2022, Step 4 of 6 , Completed

Built09/22/2022  

• Shipped 01/10/2023, Step 5 of 6 , In Progress

Shipped01/10/2023 

Awesome! FYI…I actually knew the truck was on its way to the dealer before the dealer knew, and before it hit their lot!

Keep checking your Ford update site. It will change from “Shipped” to Dealer Preparing your vehicle. Mine updated overnight but the truck showed up about 2:00pm. 

Maybe that’ll be the case with you too!

On 1/25/2023 at 6:26 AM, Diesel Dude said:

Arrived at dealer today, flying to Houston Tuesday to pick it up. A few days short of a year from order date. Best to everyone, and thanks to all for information, it's been real.

5 hours ago, lcseds said:

I'm not leaving this thread until Big Jon gets his truck. What a ride. 

Mines on the way...FINALLY!  Left on a train Sunday. Last update it's been handed off to UP now. VinView and the VVR both show a 2/2 delivery. Shall see how accurate that is, but I'm just glad it's moving now. 

• Like 5

Ordered Feb 21 2022 and just today finalized all trade ins and purchase agreements. Our dealer received a large delivery of SDs and every one of them was a retail order and already sold. Just in line for the final tint and bed-liner, with a suspension kit and new wheels already added. Almost 12 months but it looks like the result is one solid and large machine!

• Like 2

My truck is 4 days old and I got rear-ended.  At least it looks like just the bumper with a deep scratch where the right side of the bumper was pushed forward into the rear quarter panel. Tailgate looks ok. 
I’ll take it to the dealer for an estimate Monday. Tomball Ford doesn’t have collision repair.

Has anyone in Houston used a Ford collision center that you can either refer to me or steer me away from?

CBC5A6D8-56FC-4008-97AB-4D920A169273.jpeg

9 hours ago, Diesel Dude said:

My truck is 4 days old and I got rear-ended.  At least it looks like just the bumper with a deep scratch where the right side of the bumper was pushed forward into the rear quarter panel. Tailgate looks ok. 
I’ll take it to the dealer for an estimate Monday. Tomball Ford doesn’t have collision repair.

Has anyone in Houston used a Ford collision center that you can either refer to me or steer me away from?

That sucks!!!!! Probably some dumb a$$ on their phone.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

I thought I had a good grasp of the features on my truck, but one thing slipped by me..

Is anyone else surprised there are no parking aid sensors in the front of the truck? I thought they were in both the front and rear bumpers. 

it’s not a big deal since I can just use my camera, but it’s just one of things that I didn’t know about my truck. Just wondering if I’m alone. 

1 hour ago, Diesel Dude said:

I thought I had a good grasp of the features on my truck, but one thing slipped by me..

Is anyone else surprised there are no parking aid sensors in the front of the truck? I thought they were in both the front and rear bumpers. 

it’s not a big deal since I can just use my camera, but it’s just one of things that I didn’t know about my truck. Just wondering if I’m alone. 

Standard on KR, Platinum and Ltd

included with Lariat Ultimate pkg.

On 1/28/2023 at 2:14 PM, Diesel Dude said:

Dang Dude.. Sorry to hear this man

29 minutes ago, Diesel Dude said:

I have the KRU package. I’ll ask my dealer why I don’t have it. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, fordmantpw said:

Not on the 22's.  I think you are correct for 2023 trucks though.

My 2022 Platinum doesn't have it either.  The front sensors aren't available until the 2023 trucks.