2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

2 hours ago, muggerzh said:

got an email from F 20 min ago saying my production date was moved from feb 28 to feb 21.  it was scheduled last thursday on 28th while everyone else was getting 21st.  f250 lariat 6.7 none of the hold items

Same here. I would be more excited if I hadn’t already waited 6 months and had to drop bed liner, bed cover, & gooseneck hitch to finally get the damn thing built. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, StevenD19 said:

Received built email about 3 am this morning. 

F250 XLT CCSB 7.3 Iconic Silver

10/26 ordered 
11/18 received scheduled build week of 12/20
12/13 sent to production/window sticker available 
1/19 was able to see as built data
1/20 received built email 
2/9 - 2/15 eta to dealer

This is great news!  I ordered F350 Platinum 6.7, none of the holding options on 11/24.  On 12/2 the email came with VIN and build scheduled for 12/20.  I got window sticker on 12/17.  Tracker still says in production but tbd for delivery date.  I’m hoping I’m just a little behind you. 

1 hour ago, danielj said:

What did you get on your order?

Apologies.  I thought i was responding to the below post from Rouge6.  I thought his timeline was impressive.

image.thumb.png.a2f69c4db223feb4db77c6ec3bf78fe7.png

I ordered a 2022MY F250 XLT with   carper delete, up fitters, FX4, 6.7L, extended running boards. no spray-in or gooseneck hitch. on 1/3/22.

All I have  received from big blue is a confirmation email stating they received the order.

Can anyone provide me the actual name of the forms needed to file for price protection.   MSRP has increased $1500 over what it was at the time of ordering.   Dealer says they cant change it because they have to go off the invoice price for X-plan.  Because I went with X-Plan am I not able to receive price protection?  Or what is the name of the  form needed to be filed.

My truck has been delivered to dealer but will not be through inspection until next week. 

39 minutes ago, ThatGuy509 said:

Can anyone provide me the actual name of the forms needed to file for price protection.   MSRP has increased $1500 over what it was at the time of ordering.   Dealer says they cant change it because they have to go off the invoice price for X-plan.  Because I went with X-Plan am I not able to receive price protection?  Or what is the name of the  form needed to be filed.

My truck has been delivered to dealer but will not be through inspection until next week. 

Interested in the same question, truck not here yet but $1500 increase to base price and I’m on A/Z plan.

Sent a proactive email to dealer about this as I can see them saying the exact same thing as OP as I have not had a good experience with them through this process. 

No response from dealer but want to get my ducks in a row. 

Edited by JT42
Typo
  • Like 1

Thanks for providing the PDF.   I believe this will help. I believe this has been talked about before.   I thought I remember one of the dealers on this board saying that something must be filed by the front office.  Also stating that most salesman will not know this is an option because it is handled outside of the sales dept.  

Sounds like any further info would be great,  I am sure there are many of us in this position.  

Thanks Again for the PDF.

I ordered a few days after you on 11\26 and still haven't received any updates after confirmation.  We removed the spray a few weeks after ordering, but still not scheduled.  Dealer says there shouldn't be anything preventing it from scheduling, but frustrating playing the waiting game.

New to the site, hello all!! I have read through all of the posts and it seems like the only thing that is certain is the uncertainty of the way things are working.

I ordered a 22 F350 Platinum in Star White 11/23 and so far nothing but crickets..... Just don't understand why :( 

I sold my 2019 F250 and now am riding my harley everywhere. Need something from ford so I know if i will see the truck before Christmas :( 

Thoughts or pointers? 

Resources that will help me find a status? Dealership is a whole bunch of shrugged shoulders, and "I will get back to you after i am done with this customer"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

So I have a question: ordered 11/21. Got confirmation on11/22 of order and had a build date of 1/31. 
haven't received any email regarding build date confirmation. 
Asked dealer and he has same info. 

Should I be worried that I’m not going to get me truck built by the date stated?

Sit back, be patient. I ordered May 2021. My build date constantly shifted, with no explanation from Ford or my dealer. This forum was my only clue as to the possible causes of the delays. Just today, I received notification that my truck has been built, and is awaiting final inspection and transportation to my dealer. It's been a frustratingly long, uncertain wait. You may not have to go through that, but if you do, you gotta be patient, and realize that currently there is a lot of crap standing between you and your truck. Ford is shoveling that crap as fast as they can, but they're at the mercy of the various supply chain issues. Good luck!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CHristopher Runyan said:

So I have a question: ordered 11/21. Got confirmation on11/22 of order and had a build date of 1/31. 
haven't received any email regarding build date confirmation. 
Asked dealer and he has same info. 

Should I be worried that I’m not going to get me truck built by the date stated?

Your truck isn't scheduled to be built by January 31. It is scheduled to be built sometime during the week of January 31. Mine is also scheduled to be built that week. Fingers crossed!!

19 minutes ago, Tom3 said:

Your truck isn't scheduled to be built by January 31. It is scheduled to be built sometime during the week of January 31. Mine is also scheduled to be built that week. Fingers crossed!!

Same for us ... week of 1/31 build date.

We shall see ...

43 minutes ago, smokes-sauce said:

New to the site, hello all!! I have read through all of the posts and it seems like the only thing that is certain is the uncertainty of the way things are working.

I ordered a 22 F350 Platinum in Star White 11/23 and so far nothing but crickets..... Just don't understand why :( 

I sold my 2019 F250 and now am riding my harley everywhere. Need something from ford so I know if i will see the truck before Christmas :( 

Thoughts or pointers? 

Resources that will help me find a status? Dealership is a whole bunch of shrugged shoulders, and "I will get back to you after i am done with this customer"

Did you get a order confirmation email? I would start there... Look at the order and find your priority code

21 minutes ago, Tom3 said:

Same here! I have the 5th wheel prep and the bedliner. Hoping they scheduled mine for production knowing they had enough parts to make it.

15 minutes ago, Fordnovice88 said:

Same here! I have the 5th wheel prep and the bedliner. Hoping they scheduled mine for production knowing they had enough parts to make it.

Congrats on getting scheduled with those items. I dropped them to get scheduled. It worked! (I think). My dealer will install them when the truck arrives.