2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

50 minutes ago, akirby said:

I’d be happy that they’re trying their best to get it built.    Nobody can co trol supply chain issues right now.

True but my patience is worn thin this is round 2 for me it’s a long story but waited 8 months for a trx then finally told them to pound sand 

25 minutes ago, Blown32 said:

I sure hope delivery doesn't take more than 30 days but the way things are, I could see it going longer.

What kind of build to delivery times are people seeing?

16 days from built to deliver at dealer. Waiting on wench install to be completed 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, KidNick said:

16 days from built to deliver at dealer. Waiting on wench install to be completed 

Thanks for the info, that sounds pretty darn good!  Hopefully I'll be in the less than 30 day zone; of course the truck still has to get built but I'm now hopeful for a sometime in April delivery (scheduled for 7 Mar).

52 minutes ago, HarryTaint said:

Be patient be kind...not sure what you are talking about, I'm stating what I've read here and was replying to someone else who asked a question and letting them know what I've been told. Not sure how that is being unkind. I was told beginning of Jan that I need to delete tonneau, spray in bed liner, & 5th wheel prep bc if I kept those at that time it would be and additional 20-30 weeks from the beginning of Jan before my build was even considered getting a build date. That was straight from my dealer who was told by the regional rep to relay that message as to why I didn't have a build date yet. 

Harry, the be kind and patient comment was not directed at you…..it’s an overall request to keep people real.  Apologies if the helps.  Having been following this process since May of last year I’ve seen all kinds of crazy stuff.  It can really Frustrate a fellow having folks who ordered in December getting there trucks delivered in a few months….especially when the options are darn near similar.  ice capades has really been the only real source of real facts.  I’ve got a good dealership who has never steered away from the truth no matter the bad news.  We all are in this for the long haul or we wouldn’t be here at all.  Commodities are in short supply. Ford is doing its best meet demand but this is the new reality for retail truck orders. 

1 hour ago, HarryTaint said:

Be patient be kind...not sure what you are talking about, I'm stating what I've read here and was replying to someone else who asked a question and letting them know what I've been told. Not sure how that is being unkind. I was told beginning of Jan that I need to delete tonneau, spray in bed liner, & 5th wheel prep bc if I kept those at that time it would be and additional 20-30 weeks from the beginning of Jan before my build was even considered getting a build date. That was straight from my dealer who was told by the regional rep to relay that message as to why I didn't have a build date yet. 

Harry, the be kind and patient comment was not directed at you…..it’s an overall request to keep people real.  Apologies if the helps.  Having been following this process since May of last year I’ve seen all kinds of crazy stuff.  It can really Frustrate a fellow having folks who ordered in December getting there trucks delivered in a few months….especially when the options are darn near similar.  ice capades has really been the only real source of real facts.  I’ve got a good dealership who has never steered away from the truth no matter the bad news.  We all are in this for the long haul or we wouldn’t be here at all.  Commodities are in short supply. Ford is doing its best meet demand but this is the new reality for retail truck orders. 

5 hours ago, Cux211 said:

This is getting pretty stupid originally scheduled 3/7 then 3/14 then back to 3/7 then 3/14 again now 3/28 

I ordered on 12/10 got my first build week of 2/10 two weeks later. With in the last 3 weeks it has gone from 2/10 to 2/16 then to 2/20 then to 3/02 now it got bumped to the week of 3/07 all I can do is hope and pray?

23 hours ago, JT42 said:

For those who are receiving bump emails, what are your confirmed order dates, and do you have any known commodity restraints (AS, Liner, 5th wheel) on your builds? 

Scared to open my email hahah 

Ordered 12/13 F350 DRW w fifth wheel prep original build date 2/4, 2/14, 2/21 now 2/28 

I didn’t anticipate taking delivery until sometime in the late summer, so I’m not complaining by any means. But this is the second email in as many days changing the production date. I ordered on 2/1/22, then got the first production email scheduled for 3/28. Then the email yesterday changing it to 4/4… then just five minutes ago moving it up to 3/21. WTH is going on

39BF3B69-EB8B-4E1B-BA46-64DE9D72AC65.jpeg

Like everyone else I have been following this thread for quite some time and I thought I would finally post…ordered August 7th and nothing since…F-350 Lariat ult, BAP, 5th wheel, etc 

talked to the dealer today to see what is going on and of course no update 

talked about price lock and like many others they acted like it is something they don’t control…mentioned price protection and the salesman wouldn’t respond to it. 

24 minutes ago, FirstFord22 said:

I didn’t anticipate taking delivery until sometime in the late summer, so I’m not complaining by any means. But this is the second email in as many days changing the production date. I ordered on 2/1/22, then got the first production email scheduled for 3/28. Then the email yesterday changing it to 4/4… then just five minutes ago moving it up to 3/21. WTH is going on

39BF3B69-EB8B-4E1B-BA46-64DE9D72AC65.jpeg

Wow ! You have a production date and you just ordered on 2-1-22, that’s great. Do you have any the items that are commodity issues? I placed my order on 1-20-22 , got my confirmation email the same day but crickets since, my dealer says unscheduled is all it says. I do have the 5th wheel prep but that is the only issue I guess. I know there are people that placed orders way before I did and I feel for them, I bet most of them are very frustrated, I ordered a star white 250 lariat 4x4 ccsb 6.7  lariat ultimate , I’m hoping for a date soon but who knows , fingers crossed

23 hours ago, Keith'sF-250 said:

F-250 LARIAT ULTIMATE PACKAGE,  SPRAY IN BED LINER, 5TH WHEEL PREP, MOONROOF,  UPFITTER SWITCHES, CHROME PACKAGE  20" RIMS 

ORDERED SEPTEMBER 25

Originally build date March 14th

Now April 4

? changed again tonight. Back to March 21

My 4th bump in Positive direction.

Screenshot_20220218-210551_Email.jpg

I am almost jealous of some of you with the email updates.  I updated my email with marketing, dealer put it wrong, and still nothing.  Verified my vin with marketing when I called they have all my info correct now.  Hit the sales guy up tonight for an update, trying to be reasonable and just do that every 30 days, mostly for my sanity, figure I have another 3 months before his 4 month estimate comes and goes.  

5 hours ago, KidNick said:

I noticed that my date on the sticker would change and usually shorty there after the ford tracker would update..

example: invoice date changed when it went from built to shipped on the ford tracker

I had found an informative post either on this site or some other that indicated that the dates change based on the status of the build.  In production - built - shipped.  But what threw me for a loop was even though ford tracker said it was in production on the 9th when it changed on the 17th I texted my sales representative to see if it was built and they told me that it did not go into production until the 17th thus my confusion.  Now the date may not mean squat based on a reply I recieved earlier but if that's the case then why change at all?  I could ask cyberdman my status but really not that pressed so I'll wait a week or two and see what happens.  I was more curious than anything.  Have a blessed day ?

38 minutes ago, iamabuckeye4life said:

I had found an informative post either on this site or some other that indicated that the dates change based on the status of the build.  In production - built - shipped.  But what threw me for a loop was even though ford tracker said it was in production on the 9th when it changed on the 17th I texted my sales representative to see if it was built and they told me that it did not go into production until the 17th thus my confusion.  Now the date may not mean squat based on a reply I recieved earlier but if that's the case then why change at all?  I could ask cyberdman my status but really not that pressed so I'll wait a week or two and see what happens.  I was more curious than anything.  Have a blessed day ?

Same here, curious about these dates as well.  I’m going to save my WS date variants and see if I can correlate through the process. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, iamabuckeye4life said:

The date change at the bottom of your window sticker has no meaning. The date changes about every week for a while during production but has no relation to the different statuses. It can continue to change for a couple months after production sometimes, too. Your dealer should be able to look up the exact status of your vehicle using the vehicle visibility tracker and tell you what is actually going on. 

1 hour ago, Tim418 said:

Wow ! You have a production date and you just ordered on 2-1-22, that’s great. Do you have any the items that are commodity issues? I placed my order on 1-20-22 , got my confirmation email the same day but crickets since, my dealer says unscheduled is all it says. I do have the 5th wheel prep but that is the only issue I guess. I know there are people that placed orders way before I did and I feel for them, I bet most of them are very frustrated, I ordered a star white 250 lariat 4x4 ccsb 6.7  lariat ultimate , I’m hoping for a date soon but who knows , fingers crossed

The only commodity constraint I have is the spray-in. I’m confident I’ll get at least two more emails pushing out the date. But again, I’m not going to complain when there’s others on here that are damn near a year with no VIN. I feel fortunate!

11 hours ago, dwpick1030 said:

Just a question. Does anyone know how I would get my email attached to my order. I ordered my truck through the sales manager. When I asked him if I could get my email attached to my order, he said he has never heard of that. If possible, could someone please let me know how this is accomplished. 

I order a F350 Lariat ccsw back in Sept and haven't heard a word on the progress.

10 hours ago, HarryTaint said:

Call ford marketing and have them attach it to the order, that's what I had to do. 

Don't waste Ford marketing time for something your dealer should take care of. You are spending $60,000 - $90,000 with your dealer! Make them do there job. If they are willing to lie or be ignorant about putting a email on your order than what makes you think they are willing to not try and screw you on price when the truck arrives? Act like some of these other dealers that pretend Ford doesn't have price protection. And they do.